The Best (Opiate Related) Feeling Ever..

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by AmericanTerrorist, Sep 3, 2013.

1. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

(Better than being high... when you know you're just soon gonna be sick... sick then high..high than sick and on and on and on...)

The BEST feeling (so I remind myself because it really is true even though thoughts of being high always seem better... they really are not, because they are followed by being sick.).... is when you (or someone you know and have to watch go through it), gets past being sick without getting anything and without getting on suboxone... and is no longer sick and feels good naturally.

Getting past it and not needing ANYTHING is always a great feeling. :)

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

maybe...

.....another opiate related awesome feeling is buying your oxy script for 110 dollars and reselling it on the sidewalk outside the pharmacy for 800 dollars.....every month for a decade

3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Haha... I used to make quite a bit on my suboxone script. Would get 24 mg's a day and had myself down to taking only 1 mg a day and would sell the rest and yea...that was nice...considering I paid $25 for the month. :D

I just love not being sick and not having to watch sick people. always has the feeling of breaking out... "ahhh, we made it!"

4. *Yogi*

*Yogi* Resident Racist

Best feeling on opiates, Having a strong buzz and a full bottle that don't run out.

Best day, The day after I quit cold turkey from being prescribed for 15 years. I sleep by a full bottle every night I have stocked up on and sell them for a lot of money and they sell themselves.

Been doing the very same thing for two and a half years now. What I pay for $40, I get more than 10x that or better. Its now a great disposable income with no loss of it or save it.

5. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

I had a dude once offer me $100 for 5 10mg Hydrocodones. No shit. And I turned him down. Anyone who is willing to pay that much for so little is desperate and will do just about anything to get it. He couldn't believe I said no, lol. I just told him it was time to take a serious fucking look at his situation and get some help. Eventually he ended up ripping me off for half a month's prescription anyway. Oh well. That's why I never really got into selling it. People become seriously dependent on you, and that's not a situation I want to be in.

6. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yeah, that was good of you. And stuff like that is just sad.

Today is going to be a good day (great day considering things kinda fell into place without any effort or thought on my part)... but at least I know it's not because anyone is sick. ;)