the best homemade piece contest

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by deadhead123654, Jul 20, 2005.

1. mushroomsatsujin

mushroomsatsujin Member

2. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

haha those goldfish look baked man

3. duckyx

duckyx Member

4. High_Times_w_Kumar

High_Times_w_Kumar Member

last nite i made four new pieces, a foil pipe, a highlighter chillium, a lightbulb vaporizor, and a bong, theyre pretty nicely made, well not the chillium but im not really gonna use that i was just bored.lol

5. neohipster

neohipster Member

apple - easy to make, stealthy, and you get that apple taste!

6. Astrofabrical

Astrofabrical Senior Member

When I make pieces I like making gravity bongs. I take a two liter soda bottle and make a hole to tightly fit a bowl (I usually just use the bowl from my mini-bong). I fit the bowl to the small hole in the cap buy heating up the bottom of the bowl. Then I stick a straw inside the bottom of the bowl and secure it with heavy duty tape. After thats done I make a hole in the bottom of the two liter bottle about half the circumference of a penny. After that I adjust the size of the hole until the water runs out of it at a certain speed. All thats left to do after that s try it out. A lot of the smoke is water cooled because of the straw going down about 3/4's of the way down to the bottom of the bottle.

The only time I ever do this is when my dad is gone for a day or something. It's too risky to do when someones home because chances are you'll accidentally spill some water or something.

7. CaliforniaVaporCo.

CaliforniaVaporCo. Member

Waterfall pipes are fun.
    I took a water bottle an cut a hole about as big as a cigarette burn usually the harder the plastic the better. Then punch a hole in the cap an put your pipe/tinny etc. in the hole. I used a slide from a bong and two rubber rings on each end of the cap.
    Pack the slide, put a finger on the hole near the bottom, fill the bottle with water, put the cap on the bottle, and light the bowl. release your finger frm thebottom hole. while stll lightig the bowl. when all the water is gone. oen the cap and inhale deeply, and try not to pass out

8. EliteGrower

EliteGrower Member

My homemade picture will be UP tommarow and it is the shit.
    Flashlight water bong with a home made stem. and it has ONE HOSE for ME!!

9. Turpo64

Turpo64 Member

lung pipe for sure, wen im at home im always taking hit after hit out of my lung. They work so fucking great and its much less of a hassle then a gravity bong cuz i always get water everywere

10. Witkacy

Witkacy Member

Ah, the apple pipe days. Not the best, but before I finally got a pipe of my own they were kind of fun.

11. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

gravity bong is the personal favorite

12. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

haha i love to cut a bowl in the core of an apple, put a tinfoil line in it, and poke holes in it.

then get a hallow tube from one of those cheap plastic pens you get at hotels and shit.
    then drive the pen thru to bowl at angle.

13. fondfarewell

fondfarewell Member

I mentioned this earlier, it is not the best homemade piece, but it is creative! All you need is a salt/pepper glass shaker.

What you want to do first is heat the metal cap that would normally dispense the salt or pepper. While it is hot, bend it inside out (without unscrewing it). This will be where your weed will go. The next step is to take a drill capable of drilling through glass of course. Drill the hole through the bottom of your salt/pepper shaker. Put the weed in the top of the shaker and use the hole to smoke. It stays lit for a while and hits great! We called ours Sergent Pepper.

14. CloudFlower

CloudFlower Member

Coconut and bamboo bong.... I used a old corn cob pipe for the bowl, a thick aluminum tube for the stem. all I did was drill a hole for the stem and one for the mouth. The bamboo is for the mouth of the bong. Looks killer and if made properly hits killer too. On Halloween I made a pumpkin bong, didn't work quite as well but it was fun.

15. DonVito

DonVito Senior Member

i think thats this was by far the best homemade bong that i have ever made. it hit almost as good as a normal bong in my opinion. i dont have it here anymore :( its out at my friends house because i hate caring stuff around in my car[​IMG]

16. ojos del oceano

ojos del oceano Member

Saxophone:spliff:

17. untainted

untainted Member

i made a homemade glass bong out of a 1000 ml pyrex glass flask, a piece of metal tube from a lamp, and a toy trumpet. i drilled a hole in the glass with a dremel tool then expanded it with a file. then cut the pipe to a good length and put it in the hole. then sealed all the cracks and fixed the tube into pllace with silicon sealant and rubber cemment. and i moddified the toy trumpet to be a slide piece that fits nicly into the tube. i haven't used it much but it works well. i was also considering using rubber cement to add notchs in the neck to hold ice.

18. The Indy Hippy

The Indy Hippy Member

Man we've never made anything too cool really. my favorite thing is the apple bongs but they only work for so long man.

19. Jessie-N-Ryan

Jessie-N-Ryan Member

we used to do the ice trick too only we called them "smoke shakes". First we would take a glass-like a beer stine or whatever, put about a eighth inch of water at the bottom and stick it in the freezer. Then we would roll up a bunch of pinners. This was back in the days when all we had was dirt weed, so this required a lot of de-seeding and breaking up brick buds. Thank God for Green buds! so anyway- by the time we were done rolling, the water would be frozen. Then we would put a pinner in the end of a straw, light the end that is not stuck inside the straw. Then fight over who has to stick the burning end of the joint in thier mouth to blow the smoke through the straw into the bottom of the frozen glass. If you blow just right (slowly) the cup will fill with about a half a joints worth of smoke- real thick like a shake. Then you can "drink" the smoke and it is super smooth. ~jessie~

20. green-hair-blue-eyes

green-hair-blue-eyes Member

the one shot shottie.
    take one metal pen.
    push it in the bottle.
    and...aaaw...when i work out how to put photos up ill show ya'll