The best fucking plan that I have heard yet!

Discussion in 'Activism' started by ALeathalDose, Nov 16, 2007.

1. sunshine_daydream07

sunshine_daydream07 Member

I most definately agree with nodirectionhome :)

2. OlderWaterBrother

OlderWaterBrother May you drink deeply Lifetime Supporter

Let me see if I can help you out on this one. You see I have no problem with immigration; the problem is with illegal immigration.

Please note the word illegal meaning: contravening a specific law, especially a criminal law.

Let’s illustrate this: if a person goes into a bank and withdraws money from his bank account, I have no problem with this legal transaction but if a man goes into a bank and withdraws money without an account this is illegal (bank robbery) and I have a problem with that.

How is that any different than illegal immigration?

Sure I’ve heard the arguments that it’s the only way for them to make a living, to help their families or improve themselves.

What about the bank robber? What if he were to use the same excuses? Would that suddenly make it Ok?

3. Astrolog

Astrolog Member

so how to make life better in Mechico?

4. OlderWaterBrother

OlderWaterBrother May you drink deeply Lifetime Supporter

How should I know?

I’m trying to make life better in the US.

Heck, there was a time in the US when life would have been better for me in Canada but I didn’t illegally immigrate to Canada.

I believe if things are bad in the country you live in you should work to fix it not run away.

5. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

It's not for the USA to make a better life for mexico, but for the mexicans to help there own damn selves..no body is helping me or mine survive. They don' offer to pay my $1,000 a yr taxes, or the upkeep of my home. Hell they wont even pitch in for gas to get to the job.

So y'all r saying we should welcome Illegals?? Do you welcome them into your neighborhood. How about giving them Your Job and let your family lose their home bc you cannot pay the morgage bc you now only make 6.50 an hr.

You all had best open up your eyes bc like I said, they're coming to your town and then you will change your tune. The bleeding hearts will soon be broke and they'll be bleedin' out their ass from getting fucked so many times by Mexico.

Yes It Pisses Me Off, pisses me off to see them repo my sons car bc he cant make enough to pay his bills now bc of low rate of pay. He was making 16.00 an hr, now only 7.50..ut the prices don't go down, they keep going up.

148 billion has been spent on illegals in food stamps, welfare, free medical, border patrol, ect.

Their plan is to take over Texas without firing a shot.. this plan also includes, Arizona, New Mexcio, California, Colorado.

I watched an interview with Diane Sawyer and the pres of Mexico. She asked him about the immagration problem.. he grineed like he just at the canary and said, he didn't see a problem with immagration, he said the mexio econnomy is on the rise and he was not going to do anything with the immagration laws.. i would have spit in his eye if I'da been there. Slimy bastard.

It is not a love and peace situation.

sh

6. JethBroh

JethBroh VikingAmbasador

7. Suib

Suib Musical Journeyman

nodirectionhome was right on. Ha but i can see this as being funny as a comedy act. Its just so fucking rediculous that it is funny. I want to hear from the OP to see if this was serious or not. And is there a link to a video or audio of Robin Williams saying this?

8. Ganja man

Ganja man Member

im shocked at this stupid and slighty offensive plan

9. jaefoxy

jaefoxy Member

First things first....IT WAS A JOKE

Secondly, I completely agree with SH. I love helping people as much as I can, and the situations some of these other countries are in are very sad and unfortunate...But...It is NOT our job or our position to clean up other countries messes. I don't know about you but it personally bothers me that we have tons and tons of homeless people that get no better help than a shelter thats probably filled to capacity. What about other Americans who need help? I understand that we have/need allies but to the extent of what? To fuck over our other country men so we can get a gold star for being nice? I lived in Texas before and illegals do make it harder to live out there, it's crazy. Just like SH said, I know a few people over there who have really had a hard time with life in general because illegals are taking all of the jobs, and it is such a problem that I certain friends I have are going seriously broke. It is not a joke. Just like SH said, it may not seem like a problem, but wait until it happens to people you love, then you will be singing a different tune. Just because it doesn't affect you doesn't mean it's not a problem.

10. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

yeah, someone with apparently too much pride in this little bit of tripe and reactionary whining trying to get people to take it seriously by saying robin williams said it. pfft.

11. ALeathalDose

ALeathalDose Member

First off this was given to me by someone and if he didnt say it I dont really care.
    Second, mamkcita... you are a fucking loser. You support ignorant fucking losers who abandon thier children and have no moral value at all in life. You should just find someone to turn off the switch because you and most people like you are completly worthless. I have no respect for you or anything you say. Your posts mean nothing just like your existance and for Gods sake dont breed and if you have consider adoption..
    Third,
    This is a post in another forum and it is my opinion on illegals and most that have a green card...

When I was 12 years old I had a job as a paper boy... On that same route which I used to deliver there are mexican families delivering those papers every morning.... Not only delivering the papers, but delivering them in a manor which shows that they could care less if the person recieves the paper or not. I remember delivering those papers everyday, making sure that it ws delivered to thier porch Not the end of the driveway. It tought me responsibility at a young age and now my son will not even have the chance to have an opportunity like this.

One of my best friends lives in Texas and he is in construction. Mostly dry-walling and roofing. He went from being paid close to 15 dollars an hour, to now making alittle over 9.. Mostly because of illegals which are being hired in his place for even less money then that. Why should they pay a caucasian US native when they can drive up the road and pick up 3 illegals for the price they pay for him?

Granted in suburban America most of the yuppies have no reason to complain. there kids are working in malls, they do think they are too good for some jobs (landscaping being one of them, ) but suburban America is NOT our entire population. What about the people working on ranches? What about the people who are handymen working odd jobs just to make a living and put food in thier childrens bellys? Who may I add dont have thier Grandma, Grandpa, Aunts. Uncles, Sisters, Brothers, Cousins and Children all living in the same house? These are the people who suffer. On that note also....

I lived in the same house with my parents for about 13 years. We took Very good care of our house. It looked great and was always kept up. Now there are four generations of some Mexican family living in that house. The fence is knocked down, The shutters are broken, Corn is growing in the side yard, (which is only about 150 ft X 90 ft, ) the grass is never cut and God only knows how they have trashed the inside of the place. This directly relates to the current economic crisis, because it lowers the land value and depreciates the house value. The whole neighborhood is the same story... A house that was once valuable and appealing is now just another eye-sore on a street of depreciated, run down ghetto &*$ castles!

They come into our country, which for the most part is an American english speaking country and dont even try to learn our language. So even if they are legal immigrants they still can not get HIGH paying jobs, because they cannot converse with the general population! This relates directly back to neighborhoods which were once outstanding turning into ghettos... They just simply cannot make enough money to keep up on half of what they need too! Go to any Europian, (i spelt that wrong didn’t I... lol, ) country in the world and be a "typical" tourist who does not try to learn the culture or the language. See how you are treated. You will be quite surprised the amount of disrespect thier general popluation will have for you!

And yes our ancestors did treat women poorly back then and some still do. But we as a society have changed.. Our entire nation forces its beliefs on all other countries, starting wars and such... (Which I firmly do not agree with, but that is neither here nor there.) Why would we Not expect them to take a general step in the ways of morality and realize that women are not objects or property, that they are human also? If another race came into our country and decided that since thier "culture" allows slaves back at home they will here also, should we just except that? I think not...

12. mamaKCita

dude, i got the same fucking email. i know you didn't write it. what the fuck is your problem? i don't even know you.

and WHERE have i ever supported people abandoning their fucking children? you're smokin' crack.

13. mamaKCita

i was born in florida, raised in southern california, moved to new mexico and live in colorado now....ooooo! all spanish names? what can i POSSIBLY know about the heavy influx of mexicans and other latinos? you're just scared because you're afraid of change and you're afraid of being the minority in the usa. get over it. everything changes.

14. ALeathalDose

ALeathalDose Member

Actually you are 100% incorrect... I am scared because I see a race of uneducated, disrespectful, uncivilized and ghetto dirty bigots taking over areas of "our" country, in which I am proud to live. They come over here illegally and fuck up our economy by using the system against itself. For Gods sake you dont even have to have a social security number in order to get help from the State of Illinois for childcare! How fucked up is that? Ya, I want my hard earned taxable income to go to some ghetto fucking mexican family. Personally I want to buy property on, close to or around the border and wait for some fuckin wetback to come running through my yard. Can you say .487 Smith and Westin? I bet they cant....

And as far as my earlier comments about you Kcita. I have formed my opinion because of previous conversations you have had with myself and another party on this site. Look back in time and figure it out... All I can say is the internet is an interesting place. People can be whoever they wish to be on here and without adept skills in smelling bullshit you would never know who they truely are. But before you stick your nose in someone elses shit next time i'd be sure about your own opinions.

15. Spaced06

Spaced06 Member

I live in a Latin American country, and the ignorance displayed on this thread by some simply offends me.

Do you even know WHY there is so much migration from Latin America to the U.S?? Why don't you read up on the U.S invasions of several countries like Panama, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and the dictatorships sustained by the CIA that put Central and Southern america's economy the way it is? Why don't you read on the "free trade" treaties signed by most Latin American governments (most of the time without even consulting the people) with the U.S that allow the Gringo government and their corporate buddies to steal our resources and sue our governments if we refuse to give them away? Why don't you look up the factories put in here by northern american companies where people get paid less than 1 dollar a day to work for 12 hours straight? I also recomend you check out the amount of small family buisnesses that are forsed to close down here because they cannot compete with multi national companies who simply don't give a shit about how they treat their emplyees? If there is so much migration to the U.S. don't you think it might just be because your government and their friends have already raped our countries to the point where we have to go up north to find a decent job?

Violence is the tool of those who are to dumb to think of a more clever way to solve conflicts.

You my friend, are splatting some prime quality U.S. Bullshit all over my screen. As I already said, I live in a Latin American country, and belive me, if it werent because the U.S keeps raping our countries, we'd stay the hell out of your piece of land.
    I'd also like to ask: which is the "race of uneducated, disrespectful, uncivilized and ghetto dirty bigots"? Those who import their unhealthy food, idiotizing music, ridiculous values and never ending greed, or those who are forced to accept all the these things because if they don't, their economy will collapse?
    I don't see lots of education in the old Gringos that come down here to have sex with minors, nor do I see lots of respect in the companies that want to destroy one of the most beautifull coral reefs in the Caribbean to see if there's any oil under it (they don't even know if there is). And I certainly don't see a lot of civilization in a country that allows companies to put it's own people out of work so that they can give it to a kid in a third world country, who gets paid 1 dollar to work 12 hours (hey, it's all for a better profit).

There will be no peace as long as people like you walk the earth, because there will be no peace as long as people support division and discrimination. Please, grow a brain.

16. mamaKCita

ah. you're a bigot. i was probably mean to you because of it. got it. carry on shooting wetbacks. :rolleyes:

17. mamaKCita

OOOO! you're whats-her-names's ex? i think it's funny you say in one breath i'm viciously evil and in the next say i was duped. which is it? ah, a topic for pm's. don't bother. i recall you know, and with added info, i think we'll be swell on each other's ignore lists.

18. cozmo_g

cozmo_g Is Out Of This World

Thank you, sir...You made some excellent points that I don't think the OP was aware of. I wish more Americans were aware of the imperialist agenda that their country has been following for so long, but you can't seem to get most to crack a book, much less have knowledge of history.

As for you nationalist, racist, xenophobes, the borders in North America are irrelevant anyway, thanks to the Security and Prosperity Partnership that your government is repsonsible for. The economic and social disparity will increase as time passes, with the wealthiest growing ever wealthier and the middle class becoming a casualty of unchecked corporate greed, while those of you foolish enough to think that the powers that be have EVER had your interests in mind over those of the corporations will someday curse your allegiance to ANY flag or nation.

19. Spaced06

Spaced06 Member

That's the 21st century's endoctrination, also known as education for you.

20. green_revolution

green_revolution Member

I don't get it, is this supposed to be a joke?