The best fucking plan that I have heard yet!

Discussion in 'Activism' started by ALeathalDose, Nov 16, 2007.

1. ALeathalDose

ALeathalDose Member

"I see a lot of people yelling for peace,
    But I have not heard of a plan for
    Peace. So, here's one plan.

1) "The US will apologize to the world for our 'interference' in their affairs, past & present. You know: Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good ole boys;' we will never 'interfere' again.

2) "We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany , South Korea , the Middle East, and the Philippines . They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) "All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days, the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

4) "All future v isitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) "No foreign 'students' over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a D, and it's back home, baby.

6) "The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy-wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy, but will require temporary drilling for oil in the Alaska wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7) "Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil-producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) "If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not 'interfere.' They can pray to Allah, or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement, or whatever they need. Besides, most of what we give them is stolen or given
    To the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) "Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair-weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) "All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us 'Ugly Americans' any longer. The language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE."

"Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?"

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer
    Saying, 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat, and she's yelling, 'You want a piece of me?' "

Robin Williams may be crazy but the fucker is right on with this one.

2. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

I actually like the plan on the whole.

3. winstonbubble

winstonbubble Member

Hi guys, shocked at this. went on www.movethat.co.uk went into the Battersea site - these people very odd and bigotted. end of page one they were attacking students and left wing movements calling them sick people. I read through some of their postings and they were making fun of a guy called michael who had head injury and acusing him of making it up and laughed at him as he could not spell probably. a lady called clare told them to stop being so nasty and stop bullying people then they all started being nasty to her saying you lot are probably some left wing movement you are the sick people. a few days ago someone asked them if they knew a yoga club in battersea then they all made fun of him. this doesnt seem very nice to me. very judgemental people

4. nodirectionhome

nodirectionhome Member

Is this actually serious? It sounds like a joke to me... but some people appear to agree with it, so maybe it is serious...

I'd like to say, first of all, that this whole thing is completely xenophobic. It's astonishing that anyone on a "hippie" forum could agree with such ideas.

Yes, God/dess forbid we should ever try to stop dictators from opressing and murdering their own people.

You may not agree that starting wars is the correct way to oppose dictators (i personally don't think it is), but there are peaceful alternatives.

<<Nadie es ilegal.>> (<<Todos somos migrantes.>>)

Really, i don't understand people's problems with immigration. My only concern with it is that employers in the United States take advantage of undocumented workers by overworking/underpaying them.

People are people.

...or doctors, or teachers, or scientists, or politicians, or authors, or engineers, or students, or mathematicians, or lawyers, or parents, or... well, i think you get the point. Racist stereotypes are hateful and oppressive.

What IS a "terrorist nation?" I don't know what it is, but i'm sure that many people in the world would call the U.S. a "terrorist nation."

If a terrorist nation is a country that has terrorist organisations in it, then that would include countries such as Ireland, Spain, Greece, the Phillipines, Columbia, Peru, Turkey, and even the U.S.

And yes, let's have a 90 day visting limit. And while we're at it, let's just apply all those rules we use for vists to Cuba - people can only visit the U.S. once each year, and only if they are government employees, journalists, or people visiting sick relatives. </sarcasm>

"The older ones are the bombers?!" I'm sorry, but are you fucking kidding me?! Almost all foreign students (99.99%) are people who genuinely want to get a good education. To say that they are all terrorists is a gross exaggeration that only indicates how truly ignorant and xenophobic Americans can be.

"The caribou will have to cope?" People actually live up there - native tribes, who have been there since before Europeans even came to this continent. We shouldn't go in unwelcome, drill in their communities, and destroy the local environment just because a bunch of yuppies want cheap oil to fill up their SUVs.

Anyone who thinks they can get oil from ANYWHERE for $10 per barrel needs to take an economics course... or just get a brain.

Yes, those Brown infidels should just pray to Allah to save them. If He's real, He'll give them food, rain, infrastructure, and (while He's at it) a cure to AIDS. </sarcasm>

Not even the Pope would believe this shit.

No, it's fucking xenophobic and idiotic. Ideas like these are among the many reasons why people hate America.

Once again, this is why people hate us.

5. Stone Free34

Stone Free34 Member

^ i am thinkin i agree with her=]

6. chrisbagdon

chrisbagdon Member

Ever since I saw your name, the pleasant chorus of "Like A Rolling Stone" has been soothing my brain.

As for the vote, I think that there are a couple of people who deserve "kudos", in this thread, for putting some effort into their discussion.

Oh, yeah. I don't judge.

7. tculi

tculi Senior Member

Some aspects of your plan, or Robin Williams? are alright. Deporting all illegals won't create peace though. Keep them here and just let them live here for a bit and work up to earning their citizenship. As for the whole idea about drilling in Alaska....no. Alaska is one of the last great wildernesses around here. To drill there would be to destroy the pristine nature. The drilling area would put a giant footprint on the barely touched land out there. Robin Williams musta been a drunken fool when he wrote this. gotta love the man though

8. sexylilunicornbutt

sexylilunicornbutt Member

I have no idea what Robin Williams is trying to say here.

9. jahmerimaka

jahmerimaka Member

:iagree: You hit this one right on the dot.

One thing i DO agree with the original poster is that we DO need to stay out of other countries business. Unless there is mass genocide and the civilians of the country truley WANT our help, (which a strong majority of the nations we are in do not) there is no reason to go around "spreading democracy" to other nations. Its just like the european's going around conquering and killing off entire civilizations of people just to "spread christianity".

Other than that one idea, i do beleive the poster's intention is of a typical brainwashed close minded american peice of shit nationalist. And yes i know i am beating a dead horse with this one, but once again, "this is why people hate us".

10. mykittyhasaboner

mykittyhasaboner Member

i cannot believe anyone would consider this a decent workable plan, 6 PEOPLE VOTED YES!!?? your insane if you voted yes.
    of course, the US is going to "apologize" for all their horrible war crimes, what a sane suggestion. come on that is the stupidest thing ive ever heard, apologizing isnt going to do shit for the countries the US have destroyed. maybe the US government should share all their wealth as an apology. of course these dictators are guilty of atrocities also, but no where near the amount of the US.

borders cannot exist in a peaceful world. people need to be able to move freely throughout Earth. there cant be troops in a peaceful world either. this suggestion is just stupid.

this is insane, SURE!!! DISPLACING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IS GOING TO CAUSE PEACE!!!!???? france will welcome them? thats just a dimwitted assertion that makes no sense.
    no i dont want to be checked and limited by the fucking government, or given a permit of existing on a piece of land either !:mad: Theres no such thing as a "terrorist nation", just terrorist groups/ states. what if a farmer from Iran wants to emgirate to the US- "no sorry, the state that owns you is a "terrorist nation". one person cannot change a nation either.

i dont even know how to answer this....... "the older ones are the bombers":confused:

of course, because drilling for MORE OIL, is energy efficient and wise. if the US really wants to "go green" then get rid of cars, and industrial machines that use oil. there are fucking alternatives, people need to stop being so short sighted and look at the bigger picture.

again buying more oil is not going to solve anything.

ok, natural disasters and famines can be solved by solidarity of the entire working class all over the world, not by one imperialist nation giving food and supplies to areas that need it. and on that note, hes saying that he doesnt even want to help people in a famine or natural disaster! yeah what a fuckin peace supporter.

oh so locking up people is peaceful? the UN needs to be destroyed not moved.
    this is outrageous. im not going to charm and beauty school just because somebody thinks im an "ugly american". English isnt even america's official language, which means they should welcome other cultures and languages. fuck nationalism, and the "speak english or leave" sentiment.

exactly the opposite.
    the statue of liberty is a symbol of imperialism, what it actually is saying is more like " give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, so we can execute the unworthy, and enslave the people who can work.

after reading this, robin williams is a nationalist, racist fuck, who deserves to be treated the same way as the bourgeoisie will when we abolish them.

11. CrazyIvan

CrazyIvan Member

It definitely sounds like that plan was directly aimed on the theme of comedy. The fact that people could have ever taken it seriously agreeing with it, it just blows me away, thats just ridiculous.

12. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

sigh.
    this was a comedy routine where Williams was making FUN of the xenophobes.

13. Psychadelik

Psychadelik Member

Well...I will say that it's pretty sad that those that come into this county illegally get more assistance than citizens...

14. drumminmama

prove that. It's such a line of crap.

15. king.of.all

king.of.all Member

@ppl agreeing -
    How stupid are you? Without the Allies millions more would have died at the hands of Hitler.

You my friend, are a dumbfuck.

Anyone thinking this serious is a ^^^^.

Sorry but most people just aren't ready for this type of comedy.

16. that guy

that guy Member

i think that this whole whole plan is stupid as shit it is just ignorant and it sounds like if we do follow through with this plan then the world will just look at us and think we're even bigger ass holes than they think we are, every one has the right to there own oppinion i just don't agree with yours.

-------------------------------------------------------
    assume makes an ass out of u and me lol

17. drumminmama

look this up on snopes. Just sayin'.

18. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

About Immigration.

I live in Texas and the illegals ARE a problem here. The women are rude and pushy, running you down with their grocery carts full of food and ten kids running and screamming all over the store, breaking things and making a mess, bumping into you carelessly, parking their buggies in the middle of the ilse, pluging up the flow, with their gmas, 5 aunts and two uncles and the ten kids.

The men come and take our jobs for lessor pay and bring down the rate of pay for everyone else. When I was working, I made 10/12$ an hour, now the same job pays $6.50, I will not work for that amount, it would cost more in gas then what is paid as wages. They send the money back to Mexico, they don't pay Taxas, and we have to send double to the schools in the way of supplies so (WE) can pay for the Illegals supplies, plus pay the school taxes. As a matter of fact, We tried to get 1 of my granddaughters in Pre K but you have to be low income b4 you quailify, so pre-K is all Hispanic, plus the pre K is on school property which, we have to pay for. Ohh.. why you ask is it all hispanic, bc you gotta be on welfare to get into pre K and US citizens are not eligable for welfare or foodstamps if you have an income, or medical help since the illegals came to rape us.. they cut off all aid for TAX PAYERS!!!

The Illegals get free food, free medical, low rent, Yet they all drive new pickup trucks that cost $26,000, and they don't have drivers licence or insurance.

Most of the ones that do not go through the proper channels to be here are criminals and should be sent back. I read in the paper every week at the arrests, 9 out of ten are hispanic, here Illegally.

The gangs are over taking the schools and kids hangouts. There are killings everywhere, robberies and rapes.

I went into the free store with my 3 yr old G daughter and the place was full of Illegals looking for free stuff. I was looking through some clothes( we are elderly and on a fixed income) when my GD started screaming and crying. One of the hispanic kids walked up and bit her on the stomach, leaving a bloddy hole in her soft baby skin. I alearted the 'mother' and pointed out what her child had done to mine and she looked at my crying child and denied that her child did it, she denied her child did it!!!! even tho I showed her the bloody hole in her little tummy..then said, NO Savvy and stuck up her nose at me and walked away.

She should have been damn glad I had the baby with me or I'd a taken her apart on the spot.

Yes I have a problem with immigration or the lack of. We have several hispanics that frequent our abode. Out of 10 or so, only two I will allow in my home. The rest stay out at the barn.

My hubby's partner is from Balize(sp) and is here legally. They have been in biz together over 15 yrs. he has 35 cousins here ilegally from mexico. He doesn't even have respect for them. One of which has committed murder and still walks the streets, not only that but he makes comments to my young g-daughters.. I have 11 grand daughters and I am concerned. I had to ban the dude from my property and now he prank calls me.

It is a huge problem in texas and getting worse. I am not a hater or a biggot, but there is a line and they have crossed it with me. I would feel the same way, no matter what nationality they were. We certianly do not have the same privilages in their country as they think they should have in ours.

If they need to make nesscessary changes in their country to be able to make a living there, they need to take it up with their leaders, instead of ruining our country and bringing it to a poverty level like their country.. Mexico's econmy is on the rise, why.. bc all US money being paid to illegals is going to mexico and Texas/California/New Mexico/Arizona be damned. And they're coming to your town next!!!! You try living on 6.50 an hr. and then come back with your pity for them.

Untill they start paying TAXAS and behave with some dignity and go through the proper channels I will hold my opinion as is.. I have been to Mexico City and it is NASTY, filthy, in ruins, and the people do nothing about it.

It's like living in a house untill it get so run down with stink and filth that you have to leave, but you still have the filth and stink mentality and treat your new home as you did the last one and ruin it with lazy bottomfeeding behavior.

I know I sound bitter, but untill you are faced with it yourself and it affects you directly, you have no idea how bad it has become. It aint no joke in these parts. Like I said, try to feed your family, pay bills, buy gas and have a life on 6.50 an hr.

Thats my rant for the month

sh

19. drumminmama

yo, the post is NOT by Robin Williams.

20. Astrolog

Astrolog Member