The Best Ever

Discussion in 'Yoga and Meditation' started by honeyhannah, May 27, 2004.

1. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Today I was meditating and all of a sudden I felt the need to open my eyes with the mirror across from me I opened my eyes and saw someone else looking back at me, I felt an embrace and a surge of strength and motion put into action inside me and it was then like I woke up and I started smiling like I've never smiled before I was smiling with my whole being, usually there is a trace of sadness somewhere even when I"m generally happy, I can feel the sadness lingering inside me, this time it was so pure, so envigorating, so peaceful.

And now I am so happy, I feel so much stronger, and just I really feel like i can truly just be...

Yeah, it is a great feeling, I just thought I'd share.

Peace and Love to you all.

:)

2. Bhaskar

Bhaskar Members

Beautiful!

Enjoy the bliss, it is your true nature, you are joy itself, pure and undiluted!

3. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

Sounds great. It always takes me by surprise when all of a sudden during a meditation I will actually feel a deep heartfelt peace. It's quite different from usual life, isn't it? I certainly wish I could feel that deep inner peace more often.

4. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

what you seen is the true nature of your self.The beauty and light that is all.

5. C Iovino352

C Iovino352 Member

That's awesome you found that much happiness... Isn't that what life's all about? ;)

6. Sebbi

Sebbi Senior Member

Hey Chodpa it's been a while.

It's good to see you in good spirits (as far as I can tell:) )

It's interesting to see how you've changed, a few months ago you probably would've gone on a long rant about the nature of Meditation and the true nature of humanity according to various schools of Hinduism Buddhism AND some obscure eastern religion that not many people haven't heard of.

Whenever I've always sort of thought (to put it biblically) "to the children, the kingdom of the heavens"

Anyway, good to see you back, or for once in the same forum as I am for once (whichever?).

Blessings

Sebbi

7. positive vibes

positive vibes Member

yes yes yes, that is so beautiful to hear of ones tiny experience of true bliss, contentment, enlightenment etc. That is great, and it should be an aim to reach that similar level more often in meditation. Such a beautiful experience, thanks for sharing it.