The best days of the forums....

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, Jun 6, 2004.

1. alex714

alex714 To the Left

mike, if the leafs win the cup this year are we still going for a beer together??

schools well, have a test tomorrow, should be sleeping soon. but well!

2. hiro

hiro pursue it

Yeah, we have become accustomed to it so I am sure we are dealing with it. Thank god you missed the whole rep deal.

3. Talk Show Host

Talk Show Host Senior Member

Fuck yeah we're going for beer. I'm excited about the team this year. Most people have already written us off, but with the Big E flying the way he's flying and the other new kids playing as well as they are I think we have a decent shot.

But we can go for a beer anytime you want. I'm back in Toronto now. Life has been pretty hectic, to put it mildly, in the last six months. I had to leave Peterborough. Things got pretty nasty.

What time is the test?

4. Talk Show Host

I was here for the rep. I had terrible rep. People always gave me shit. In fact, I do believe you left me a nasty nasty comment once.

5. hiro

hiro pursue it

Haha this is possible. I do remember you being OSF before and not really thinking much... so it might or might not be true, haha.

6. alex714

alex714 To the Left

its around 1 in the afternoon, so i can sleep in a bit. but i got errans to run in the morning and takes me 20 minutes on the subway to get to campus.

im really excited about the season as well, its been looking promising hasnt it!

well, anytime you wanna meet for a beer, id be up for it.

7. Talk Show Host

Not really thinking much, eh? Yep.

How come you can capitalize that and I couldn't?

8. Talk Show Host

You're at UofT right, or am I completely forgetting?

Things were looking promising until Saturday nights debauch. Fucking Philly. Yeah I'd love to go for a beer but you're going to have to give me a few weeks or else I think I might frighten you. I had a little run in at the brunny last week, you've been to the brunswick house right? I imagine you're a back right corner girl, heh heh. I've got to go in for some minor plastic surgery to fix up some shit so I'm going to be pretty ugly until the bruising goes away.

9. alex714

alex714 To the Left

ya went to the brunny?! ya ive been.. but not often anymore. that place....freaky things happen. no wonder you got into something. im always in the annex though, james joyce and the green room usually.

anyways, i hope youre okay, i dont mind bruising and fucked up faces, but if you want, we can wait :)

10. Talk Show Host

I'll be fine. I'm just a little bit worried because tomorrow is my first appointment with the plastic doc.

Do you live in the annex? Man I'd love to live anywhere close to there. As it stands now I'm holed up in North York. Right around Yonge and Sheppard. Most of my nights are spent stumbling around your neck of the woods.

Joyce is always a destination of choice for a predrink. I know one of the bartenders there. Jade is her name. Maybe you know her? I try and steer clear of the green room though. I've never actually been inside, but I've heard horror stories about the place. I'd say I'm more of a brunny kind of guy and the green room sounds like its antithesis.

I'll see how the shit goes tomorrow with the doc, and if I'm not too horrific we'll put together a night of complete chaos. I've got to warn you though, a night with me is always a gong show. Hope you're up for it!

What are you being tested on tomorrow?

11. alex714

alex714 To the Left

Nah, I wish i lived in the annex. i live in bloor west village, west end.

I know one waitress at joyce, its as though she never leaves the place...shes told me her name before but i competely forgot it. shes beauitful though, long blonde hair, really cute....

my test is on american literature, i should be getting myself to bed. shouldnt be too bad though. good luck at the doc, PM whenever you wanna go out, id most def. be up for it. and! greenroom isnt bad haha....horror stories?! that place is harmless. its in an alley way sure, but fucking great place. maybe ill drag you in there.

12. Talk Show Host

Yeah Jader isn't a blonde. But, if this waitress is everything you say she is (mainly blonde and hot) then I'm thinking you are going to have to introduce me. And the horror stories that I've heard about the green room are generally focused on the fact that there are no horror stories. Harmless? Boourns! Nah, I've not been there. It may be pretty kick ass. I'm sure that if you don't think I'm a complete retard you'll show me it ain't all that bad.

Wow, you're really out in Etobicoke eh? Maybe not that far. I play a poker game out there. Roncesvalles n High Parkish. You further than that? I don't really know if thats bloor villa anyway.

Yeah good luck on the test. Is it mid term time? I guess so. Don't fuck it up. I probably would, cause I don't really know shit about american lit. There is so much of it. I was looking through the lit section of the N.Y.T.s yesterday and holy moly. Yeah. Um what authors are they making you read?

13. alex714

alex714 To the Left

ya i'm an etobicoke girl. i went to school in rexdale for a bit....i dont know what the parents were thinking doing that. but i spent my high school years hanging out near jane and bloor, im west of high park. whoa, im getting nostlogic thinking of it

anyways, ya it is mid term time and american lit. isnt too bad, my prof is great. i think its my favourite class this year, ive been enjoying hawthorne and poe.

alright must be getting to sleep! need to ace this test. drop me a PM soon.

14. Talk Show Host

yeah go sleep. I definitely will message you soon.

Good luck. Though, I'm sure you won't need it.

15. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

Just like Nations-people come and go but it's still the same nation.