The best a man can be/get

Discussion in 'Hip News' started by Deleted member 42017, Jan 20, 2019.

1. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Pink razors and other "girly" items actually do cost more. Consequently, I buy men's razors.

2. I invested in a really good epilator years ago.

3. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I have never tried one of those. Would you recommend? What is it like...?

4. Yeah, I'd recommend. It's convenient.
    The first couple of times - it's VERY painful. You'll want to give up. Don't.
    It gets better with time, really. The key is just to not stop doing it lol. I think it's worth it.
    And make sure to exfoliate. Exfoliate a lot.

I would love to treat myself to laser/IPL, but who has money for that.
    However, I still treat myself to two things.

5. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

This is my all time favorite pears soap poster advert.
    2011_10_17_13_28_46.jpg

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ugh, on this issue

Care factor: 0

7. I currently use a Schick Hydro, though I will probably opt for a safety razor sooner or later. That said, I like this ad. Maybe because I don't really like men. Especially confident men. Nothing drives me up the wall more than a confident man.

8. Made ya look!

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

In response to Gillette’s powerful advertisement about toxic masculinity, Schick has unveiled a misogynistic razor for those angry and bitter men who feel betrayed.

“This product is 400% more likely to slice your face open than a regular razor, but you can take it because you’re not a pussy,” explained the three minute Schick Alpha Male Razor commercial. “It’s a razor for a man who refuses to be told what to do by a woman, whether she’s running for president or a doctor trying to stitch up his bleeding face.”

Special “gay-preventing grips” along the shaft are specially designed to reduce the razor from being dropped in the shower. The hyper-masculine shaving product is four times larger than a typical blade “so no one will fuck with it,” says the ad.

Instructions on the back of the packaging spell out a cruel and humiliating self-hazing ritual that must be completed before using the Alpha Male Razor.

“The blade only works on men with real jobs since women wouldn’t know how it works.”

To top it all off, the blade comes with a built-in speaker which plays Jordan Peterson reading from his books to smoothly affirm pre-existing prejudices

Schick responds to Gillette’s #MeToo ad by releasing misogynistic razor

:D

10. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

^^^Let YoungSavi know. :tongueclosed:

Meliai likes this.
  11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Its almost like people just invent stuff to get pissed off about nowadays.

YouFreeMe likes this.
  12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Ouch :tearsofjoy:

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

The moisturizer strip on the Gillette razor contains estrogen. It gets into your body with minor nicks and cuts, next thing you know youre shaving your legs, growing some boobs..

If only this were true, Id buy them.. :D

dont judge me..

WritersPanic likes this.
  14. I'm with you man. For years I heard that smoking pot makes men grow breasts. Well, after decades of use, NOTHING. I had to get married to get breasts!

Orison likes this.
  15. By the way, there's an opposing position to this

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Epilators, all is well until that one stubborn hair on a lip. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    Girl, you didn't know you could make up any more cuss words that already didn't existed. :sweatsmile:

WritersPanic likes this.
  18. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't have a problem with the original ad.

This is silly. Who gets paid more? Who's dominated the planet? Yeah, not feelin' sympathy. Blame the patriarchy.

19. Why tell me? It just means we have little to discuss. Would you be the same way about an ad that did the same to another group? Face it, if you hate men for just being men, the problem is you, not men.