The Beheadings

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Higherthanhell, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

Something really bugs me....why is it people are just accepting the fact that Bush ALLOWED the beheadings to continue to save votes? It was common knowledge that Zarchary's headquarters was in Faluja last year. Bush ordered our troops to standown outside Faluja until after the elections because he was afraid of a high casualty count migh cost him votes. Does anybody believe it's a coincindence that the ground assault began One day after the election. It was because of his innaction Bigsley and the other hostages died. To prove my point the beheading videos stopped after the assault on Faluja. How is murder for votes acceptable to the American public and why isn't the news media exposing this atrocite...I say impeach Bush....he's a fuking war criminal

[​IMG]

2. stuntdragon1

stuntdragon1 Member

Some news programs did mention this, but it was very miniscule. And all we can do is just sit and yell at the TV because if we protest we are labeled as "Terrorist". Fuck a Patriot Act

3. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

It is beyond me how people can still support such a self-serving asshole. He has made it obvious that he doesn't care for the welfare and well being of the people of this earth once it gets in the way of his personal agenda. Which is fine if he was just some regular guy, but it is not a quality I appreciate in a leader.

4. stuntdragon1

stuntdragon1 Member

^^^ exactly!

5. soliloquy

soliloquy Banned

I hate the guy as much as the next ..... But he's dammed if he does and dammed if he doesn't ???? He's dammed by some for trying to liberate .. he's dammed by others, for waiting so long to do it... If he pulled out tomorrow ,he will be dammed for that, but if he stays , I think you can figure it out .......

6. soliloquy

soliloquy Banned

And I think most people on here think it was BECAUSE of his actions these people died, not through lack of it .........

7. Sera Michele

That isn't exactly the problem. I don't support the war and I never wanted our troops over there. So to me he's already damned. But realizing the reality of the sitution, we have got to work with what we got. And right now we have a war in Iraq (that we cannot leave) and we defend our actions under the guise of liberation. But (at the risk of sounding too 90's) if he is going to talk the talk than he better walk the walk. Don't pretend to liberate them, but hold off an advance into faluja just to avoid losing votes. In my book GW is damned for just about everything he does because of the monumental mistake of invading Iraq in the first place.

And BTW, he was never really trying to liberate, that is just the last excuse he has left after exhausting the WMD and links to al-quida.

8. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Well, i thought In the case of Mr Bigley the murdering bastards were holding OUR BRITISH prime minister 'hostage' and Mr Bigley was given a Irish passport to try and save his life ? Were did Mr Bush come into the equation ??...
    Every other nation that has had a citizen killed, it (in your opions) is the fault of Mr Bush , right ?.

You don't negotiate with terrorists .... especialy ones that kill people, even whatever diplomacy might have been tried...

Of course the beheading stopped as the assault on Faluja started, because thats were most were being held..

Mrs hassan was killed just prior in desperation because the murderers trade in innocent civillians was cut short .....

9. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

oh wichever works for the arguement , i would think. *sighs*

10. Sera Michele

And his point was that Bush waited until after the elections to attack faluja just so he could save some votes. He should have attacked and put an end to the beheadings. That is where Bush comes into the equation.

11. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

OH RIGHT, I thought he was stupid ?

12. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

[​IMG]

I don't see how Bush could sit back and watch those people beg for their lives and do nothing. To add insult to injury on the day Bigsley was beheaded they came out with that stupid Kerry surfing ad...Bush was grinning ear to ear and making jokes..he never once even acknowledged the beheading or showed he cared. After Daniell Pearl Bush said "we'll track em down one by one and bring them to justice." Not we'll track em down and wait for the election. Yuu can dam well bet if that was his ugly ma we'd been in Faluja last year.....fuk the election