The Beatles!

Discussion in 'Music' started by SweeperOfDreams13, May 11, 2004.

1. mowgli

mowgli Member

i went to c paul at sheffield Hallam FM arena in april 2003. he really was gud. he put on a 2 1/2 hour show, and played so many beatles hits with a few wings songs, and some new solo songs of his thrown in aswel. i must say tho, as gud as he was, his new solo material, i think is a bit shitty, but he can't really b expected to write endless amounts of songs of the same standard as the beatles songs are!!! hope u enjoy it wen u go to c him. im sure u will do! [​IMG]

cheers

peace

2. sonik

sonik Member

I saw paul a couple of years ago and it was just an awesome balls out rock n roll concert. Amazzing.

:cool:

3. Ellis

Ellis Member

YES, I have seen A Hard Days Night! Its so funny, really goofy stuff. I like the seen when George is in that office were that one guy wants him to look at some shirts.hehe...:D

4. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

LOL "I think they're grotty." George is a riot. And I love all their Liverpudlian lingo. :)

All of you who have or will see Paul...I'm jealous. :( Like I said, he isn't my favorite (that would be Ringo :)), but that isn't to say there's nothing I wouldn't do to see him in concert!

5. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

Without beatles music life would not be worth living. I would kill myself..

6. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

I love The Beatles!!!!

7. Free as a bird

Free as a bird Member

I was thinking the other day, about music, and its wierd cause if I died its the thing Id miss the most...I mean whatever about eternal life after death, I want the beatles!