the beach

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by _DeLiA_, May 14, 2004.

1. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

tomorrow im going to the beach with some friends and were gonna smoke. in my opinion there is nothing better than just being high as a kite, chilllen with friends at the beach, laying in the sun and playing ulimate frisbee! life at its best

2. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

are you new to smoking? I hope so being only 15. I remember when my friends and I would plan when we were gonna smoke. Now I smoke so constantly that I am high during everything I do. But you are right...Life is Awesome!!!!

3. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

Bah, screw the 15 thing! fuck yeah! lol although I quit pot, I wanna say a hell yes for being at the beach stoned. just please be careful, dont drown.

4. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

I dont understand people that say they quit pot at 16. Must of been a nasty habit if you have to quit practically before you started. And if you start before 13-14, then you are just fucked up in general. Reallity check....you're 16!!!!!

5. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

A nasty habit?

Cigerettes is a nasty habit, not the herb.

6. God

God Member

Marijuana is the cure-all. I reccomend it for everybody, all ages. The trick, is to not become attached to the use of it.

7. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

You are not getting my point brainiac. I dont think weed is a nasty habit. I smoke it everyday. I just dont understand why a 16 year old would quit already. They act like they have been through so much when they have not been through shit!!!!

8. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

ah some people just can't handle, like some people get mind raped when they first try psychs.

9. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Last time I was at the beach, we were smokeing weed and decided to go up to this vista point place or whatever, it was some rocky cliff looking over the ocean. I thought it would be cool to climb up it rather than walk all the way around and up the hill. Problem was, about halfway up I got stuck in a precariuos position where I couldn't move or I would fall, hit some jagged rocks about halfway down, and then into the water where the waves were smashing against the rocks. By sheer luck I managed to get down to an easier foothold, but not without haveing to endure a short lived uncontrolled slide, I just happened to find a hand grip litterally on the edge of the drop and was able to hang on. And what did I do then? Go back down like a logical person? No, I continued climbing up... LoL. I finally reached the top about 15min. after my friends had arrived and found them already smokeing a bowl.

Later that same day we smoked some opium and got lost driveing around in some unknown woods at night.

Now time to get off for a job interview!

10. enjoycocaine

enjoycocaine Member

I smoked at the beach last weekend down in the gulf of mexico. Clear, private beach with no people, some good buds, shitloads of beer and a funnel make a beach vacation priceless. Just don't fall asleep, I got sunburnt really bad from just smoking myself out for hours in the sun. Enjoy.

Plus you never know what a person has been through. Think first, then speak. - keep down the bullshit pollution.

11. TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger Maniac Mull Mite

This is a bit harsh? People who judge others are pretty fucked up if ya ask me!

12. Velouria

Velouria Member

Nothing compares to the beach, whether stoned or not.

13. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

krayzie,

im quitting now at 15.

i think i have done my fair share of partying.

14. BigBong

BigBong Member

ahh yes.. i love the beach.. only 10 mins out my front door.. its great..

GOOD TIP! HAVE SUN GLASSES WHEN SMOKING AT THE BEACH!!