The Bar of Broken Dreams

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by fitzgarabaldi, Jun 14, 2019.

1. fitzgarabaldi

fitzgarabaldi jolly swagman

I tried to swap my wife many times but it just didn't work out - they all wanted a heavy deposit and a "return option if not satisfied" I ask you wot is a gentleman to do these days??

2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Oiy, you love her dearly. X

3. fitzgarabaldi

my next broken dream - married life not what it's made out to be - once the babies cum ya done! - women find it hard to divide themselves into sex fiend ; whilst breast feeding and changin feckin nappies! singles is the best I guess - mind ya boozer seems to have it made don't he just - just one wife who satisfies all his needs.

I think I really wanted to get into stardom as I watched me mates start their first skiffle group but I somehow didn't have the drive to kick start my own! - mind you when ya look at the likes of elvis and a few others it's a dangerous career heh?

Boozercruiser likes this.
  4. fitzgarabaldi

deleted - double posting

5. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

:smile::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

6. fitzgarabaldi

One of the best jazz musicians in the world

7. fitzgarabaldi

then I met this black hair beauty - jet black - we met ; made hesitant greetings and finally I was invited into the inner sanctum and that was it ; head of heels with a black haired beauty - hidden romances at stolen moments and we believed it would last forever - when it didn't we both cried

how long did that last ? - seemed forever but really 6mths max and we had to pack a lifetime into that!

Years later we communicated by the net and nearly made it again!! - but the devil was between the deep blue sea and us. Finally she reached my same continent but decided to stay quiet and call it quits - fair comment!:cry::cry::cry: