The Babylon Of Arts.

Discussion in 'Art' started by SillyLidlSkull, Jan 11, 2005.

1. SillyLidlSkull

SillyLidlSkull Member

i have got this weird thinking bug some times in which echoes loudly a feeling of trying to hard,in artististic means..
    OK,OK,
    I EXPLAIN MYSELF CLEARLY!

..looks to me and also sounds flat (?)like there is more of an egocentricity
    matter in most (not all,whatch ya!)of the arts by
    THE artistZ OF THE NOW TIMES".
    It does makes me feel quite fucking disturbed and angry in extremes
    an outsider,(which i'v always felt since forever )a good thing if we talkk about the arts as AN ACTION TO money and succes driven DIRECTION!

I don't believe arts are the way in which the human being fullfils his greed an fame..not all!!
    Instead i do believe that arts are to be sucked,chewed,inhaelated,shared,blamed,liked,disliked,degluted,eated,
    bitted,tasted,smelled,breathed,
    ear it,feel it, read it,licked...and so on.

ARTS IS NOT A SOURCE FOR MONEY MATTER BUT FOR TO FEED THE OTHERS EYES OF INFORMATIONS,EMOTIONs,BELIEFS.

2. element7

element7 Random fool

Some folk are very gifted in bringing some soul to the world and really don't compromise their voice. If they get paid, it makes me happy because they're making a living by contributing something great to the human race. I think I know what you mean in other respects though.