The Ataris?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Elle, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Elle

Elle Senior Member

Who are they? What kind of music? Good? My speakers are not working so I can't just get on the web and check out music. I just heard these guys mentioned a few times here and there and was curious out of sheer bordem.

2. consolidated

consolidated Banned

They are quit good.. punk band who goes emo.. Seen them live last year, not the greatest band ever, but still really nice to listen to.. On their latest album "so long, astoria" is a cool cover of the boys of summer..

3. Elle

Elle Senior Member

Who would you compare them to? Are they fairly new on the scene? And are they pretty popular or what?

4. consolidated

consolidated Banned

Hmm.. I only got their last album, thats more emo.. So I don't know the older stuff, thats more punk, at least thats what I've been told.. I don't really know who to compare it with.. I guess in my mind it would be somewhere in between the get up kids and millencollin.. But thats just me, ppl often don't agree with me..

5. Elle

Elle Senior Member

Well I don't know who they are either...hehe. Oh well, thank you:)

6. consolidated

consolidated Banned

hahaha.. Well, get your speakers to work.. or go to a friends house or go to the record store and listen to it! If you want I can sent you a mp3..

7. Elle

Elle Senior Member

I don't have an mp3 player.....but thank you for the offer.