The Astrology of December 2020

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by ~Zen~, Nov 29, 2020.

1. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

We made it through the most turbulent year possible, astrologically speaking. I do not think we will see such an alignment of planets in such stress again in our lifetimes.

This morning I was reading about the upcoming conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter, and I though to pass along these notes...

"Popular Mechanics reports that Jupiter and Saturn will align for the first time in centuries. In fact, the two planets haven’t been this close since the Middle Ages.

The two planets will appear as a double planet on Dec. 21 — the winter solstice.
    The two planets will be separated by less than the diameter of the moon from Dec. 15 to Dec. 25.

“Alignments between these two planets are rather rare, occurring once every 20 years or so, but this conjunction is exceptionally rare because of how close the planets will appear to one another,” said Rice University astronomer Patrick Hartigan, according to SciTech Daily. “You’d have to go all the way back to just before dawn on March 4, 1226, to see a closer alignment between these objects visible in the night sky."

mysticblu21 likes this.
  2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Change is coming.

mysticblu21 likes this.