The Art of Torture

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by Ash_Freakstreet, Jan 2, 2005.

1. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

Please don't put ideas in my head. :D

2. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

Your snotty boobs are putting ideas in my head...hmmm

drown victim in gallons of snot
    then find spiderman and steal his web
    web the victim and round up the giant redbacks.

yeah its a real hot day today, im hallucinating and all...

3. Barefoot_Surfer

Barefoot_Surfer Member

I know a way.
    I will call it Schrodingers Cat. I am going to be a bit generous and give my victim a chance to live. Been inspired by the movie Saw. You have a room where you place the victim. In it is a vial of poison. A really toxic nerve agent. Also in there is the antidote. The poison is also set on a trigger mechanism which is based on radioactive decay with a 50% chance of it happening. Hence the name Shrodingers Cat. The antidote is in a safe which is protected by a code. The victim then has to break the code to be able to be able to get the antidote. The code is locked up in a sequence of mathematical formulas. The formulas are set so there are two answers. So this would more probablility. So the odds of the victim of living are 1/4. That is if they get the right answer. The safe's combination is 6 sets of digits from 00-99. But no two digits are the same. The odds are better if the victim did the maths. However if the combination is wrong the vial of poison will be triggered anyway.

Now that is sadistic.
    Matt

4. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

put a person the end of a narrowing hall way. there is a door at the end but that will never matter. the walls are lined with razor blades and the person is chased by dogs. and lets say the razors are coated with javex

5. clockworkorangeagain

1. Round up a bunch of people you hate and catch them with a large circus net...for entertainment sakes!

2. cut open the soles of their feet

3. stuff with popping corn

4. sew feet back up

5. then make them walk across hot coals..

6. watch in contentment as your enemies feet puff up with pop corn in excrutiating pain

7. now be like the indians and chop of their feet to eat as a delicacy!

mmm mmm enemies corn on the bone! yummo scrummo!

6. clockworkorangeagain

superglue new enemies mouths to other enemies assholes and feed them laxatives!

mmm yummo scrummo again!

7. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

8. nesta

nesta Banned

one used during the inquisition, i believe....

-tie a person fourpoint to a table, shirtless

-put a few rats directly on their gut, contained by a bottomless metal cage

-put hot coals from a fire on the top of the cage

the rats do not care how they get out of the cage, they only care to get away from the painful heat of the coals, which is transferred through the top of the cage. they will burrow their way out of the cage through the soft flesh of the belly. if they happen to pierce the stomach proper, the highly acidic fluids within will seep out into the rest of the body and eat away at the other organs, killing the person over the course of anywhere from 20 minutes to a few days. otherwise, the person will bleed to death, during which time you have plenty of room for putting in other, nonlethal tortures to make their last hours all the more agonizing.

9. Puddin'

Puddin' Banned

Make them read this shit all day.

10. Moon Water

Moon Water Rena

This is to sick... :(
    Why would you wanna spend your time on something like this?

11. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

why would you spend your time reading this if you think it was sick?

12. Moon Water

Moon Water Rena

i read a little to see if it was serious .... and it was

13. clockworkorangeagain

oh comeon! what is wrong with u? Torturing people is a great way to feel good about yourself..personally i think you should take some of these suggestions or methods and use them very carefully!:p

14. rubytuesday

rubytuesday Member

I've always thought it would be terrible to die from a bunch of leeches crawling up your butt and sucking out all your blood.

*blush*

Gross, I know. But leeches WILL actually do that, if you go into some river where they live with no pants on.

15. clockworkorangeagain

hahaha that's fucking brilliant!

16. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

i've got a wonderful way to torture someone.. BUT i think i'll keep it to myself incase i use it on someone ..someday.. they can't say its premeditated:p

17. clockworkorangeagain

oh that's bullshit...you have to share....

...or you will be tortured!

18. Flight From Ashiya

Flight From Ashiya Senior Member

Dude: Why don't you do this stuf on a Gore Message Board .Not on a Hippy Message Board.You give 'Charles Manson' a bad name.

19. PIXIEFIED

PIXIEFIED Member

sounds like fucking hard work that does, id just except my fate and eat the vial.

20. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I would inject them with 1000ug of LSD. Then I would tie them up and mess around with them until they started having a fucking horribly bad trip. Then, I would use sand paper(electric sander) to grind their skin off completely. Then, after the sand paper exposes all of their nerve endings, I would cover their entire body with salt and inject garlic water into their veins. If they still haven't died from shock, I would encase them in a glass coffin with thousand upon thousands of imported red fire ants. The ants would eventually eat the person until they reached death. This would be a horrible experience without the LSD, but imagine how terrifying it would be with the LSD.