The art of kissing

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by RainyDayHype, May 26, 2013.

1. youngnpassion

youngnpassion Member

I actually didn't know it was an innuendo...just the first thing that came to my mind when I read the post :)

And I think I'll be the one blowing kisses to your "lips" Quiet.....you may get sore though cause that would be one lonnngggg and wetttt make-out session - with plenty of sucking and licking - just how you said you like it ;)

2. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Although I'm Bi, with a preference towards Straight, whenever I'm having sex with another man it's purely for mutual sexual satisfaction, and I can't bring myself to include kissing, although I'm quite happy to give & receive Oral.

However, when it comes to sex with a woman, things ALWAYS begin with kissing. In fact, it's even at the kissing stage when I really start getting aroused, which has, on more than one occasion, drawn their attention to my level of arousal by the typical "Is That A Gun In Your Pocket Or Are You Just Pleased To See Me" state of things, which tends to lead to the next level, where they're up for it, and I clearly am as well.

3. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I'm wet now :(

4. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

...you guys do know you can private message each other, right?
    This was a discussion on kissing, not a place to have cyber sex..
    Unsubscribing from my own thread now
    :puke:
    :puke:

5. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Why is it a problem now? This shit started back on page three of the thread!

6. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Bump, my questions from a few pages back still aren't answered.

7. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

It should be relaxed. Tense body is problematic, everything else is ok.

I turn my head to the side. Noses are just fine :).

a. I brush my teeth twice a day. I expect the same from my partner.
    b. I floss, but not every day. I don't really care how often my partner does it, as long as his teeth look clean and stay healthy.

I have no experience with this. If I really liked them, it wouldn't be a deal breaker. I would probably want to have an adrenalin shot with me at all times, though.

8. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

In getting to know a new guy recently over 3 weeks, he was quite assertive about wanting to kiss. It was horrible. They were close mouthed smashing kisses. My attempt at some tongue, was barely any opening, and a hard tongue. Just 3 days ago, I've shut down the whole idea of being his companion.

9. roamy

roamy Senior Member

sounds like a crap kisser :)

10. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Went on my first date ever got a kiss more like a peck but still

11. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Yep!!! That about sums it up.

12. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

I think it's mostly chemistry more than technique. I'v had some really sloppy kisses I was totally into and some really artful ones that did nothing for me.

13. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

As to food allergies. I think a person with a deadly allergy can be responsible to ask. "Have you eaten any peanuts today?" or whatever. It's not that big of a mood killer. Maybe a little funny is all. I don't think there's any sense in worrying about it if you are on the other end.

14. Oelrob

Oelrob Senior Member

I know this is an old post.
    There are different kinds of kissing for different moods. My wife and I have been together a long time and we are monogamous. But we have many ways of kissing each other, from a quick hello peck to a very erotic experience. When we have sex the kissing usually starts out gentle and light, but as we are closer to cumming it becomes very intense. We're both very oral at this point, and when we're very aroused, our kisses are frantic, wet and sloppy, in a way that would be unappealing at a different time. One trick she has learned is as we at both about to cum she wells up spit in her mouth and releases it into mine. This usually sends us both over the edge.

15. . . . whether it is good or bad
    There is not enough of it

16. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I think a great kiss starts with a nice long look into each others eyes while caressing your S.O. body. I like to hold my lovers head in my hands and start with a light kiss then get your tongue going but not going to much. A nibble on the bottom lip sets up the rest of the kiss. Oh and men kissing isn't just about the lips. I love to kiss the whole body

17. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

An ideal kiss for me is one that just happens naturally. It may be naturally soft and light, or it may become more intense but in a natural way.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I go for the bottom lip when I'm kissing. Maybe swap lips. I also like kissing mouths. :)