The art of kissing

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by RainyDayHype, May 26, 2013.

1. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

That reminds me. I think neck kisses and nuzzles are nice. Very nice. Neck bites? Not so much. I don't think neck sucking feels good at all...Also, who wants to go walking around with a hicky on their neck? I've had some unpleasant experiences with that and had to stop guys from vampiring my neck. ha. But, by all means, kiss away..

2. roamy

roamy Senior Member

:snowkiss::snowkiss::snowkiss:

3. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I like to interlock my fingers with my partner during a kiss. I also love stroking my partners hair and making it all messy. Your body should be relaxed and at ease..

4. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I have no fucking clue.

But I know that it's pretty much better than sex, if it works right.

I disagree, there's nothing wrong with chewing on someone's face -- things just need to match the stage that you're at

5. roamy

roamy Senior Member

actually the more i think about it,i guess there is.i think maybe a kiss is done with our whole bodys,not just our lips.

6. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

That's been my philosophy on this art, and I haven't had many complaints. The times where it was off was when there was a lack of chemistry or when the relationship was on the rocks.

I think when the whole body is involved, it is interpreted by either partner as being what we call 'passionate' and according to the majority of everybody in this thread that's what defines a good smooch.

---

I noticed everybody's avoided my questions on the hygiene sub-topic of this thread...is there a reason for that?

7. roamy

roamy Senior Member

you philosophy about passion ? i hope its in you non-passionate moments is it?cos that would be a real bummer for passion if you started philosophying in the middle of passion. ha! ha!ya i agree bodys in passion together.have'nt had any complaints either ha! ha!don't know why your question was'nt answered.i'll have a look at it.

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Sometimes giving someone a kiss can lead to more than just that - depends how & where you kiss them & how much they like or dislike you.
    You wont know how they really feel about you unless you take that chance.
    I kissed my wife on our first date & that was the first woman I had kissed on the lips.

9. roamy

roamy Senior Member

maybe no one answered them cos they were thinking more about passion.thats so sad what happened that poor girl .r.i.p .people with nut or other food allergies should definitely never kiss anyone without knowing what the person has eaten.

10. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

Oh why thank you. Felt kinda texty though.

11. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

...for the thread .... I'm a tongue person...I like kissing soft and slow, but I like to suck and lick...I like kissing...the lips is a good place to start. ;)

12. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I agree but realistically kisses happen spontaneously and pausing during the heat of the moment to imply that a kiss might seriously harm or even result in the loss of life is a passion killer. Furthermore it's not something most people think about in the heat of the moment especially school aged children who are just dabbling with romance, kissing, and dating.

In real life, a kiss can just happen suddenly, this is true even for adults.

How is the world's paradigm going to accept the:

"Oh wait, you might kill me if you kiss me"

Most people are going to be like: "Ok so where does that leave us? What do we do now?"

---
    And food allergies is on the rise, this is a concerning problem I think warrants more discussion.

If there are any people with food allergies on here or are parents of someone with food allergies out there on this forum, how have you addressed this issue?

13. roamy

roamy Senior Member

good points,but anyone that would say where dose that leave us then dose'nt sound like someone with much passion in them anyway.in my expereince most really passionate people are also sensitive to the emotions of others.if a kiss could kill someone it is'nt something that can be treated lightly.as its a potential case of life or death.ya a thread on allegies would be interesting.you could make one.

14. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Hold on the response:

"Ok where does that leave us? What do we do now?"

Was picked by me as a neutral response because it CAN imply that the other party wants to work through it not knowing how, but it can also mean what you are inferring that it means they'll cut their losses and find a partner who doesn't bring this problem to a relationship.

But I get your point.

I hope to keep this thread alive long enough to get a response from someone who has been in this situation though. It'd be a good thread topic to have in our collection here.

15. roamy

roamy Senior Member

ya it can imply that.but if thats the case then you foresee a problem would ya ? but now your talking bout realationships.not just passionate kissing in general.

16. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

True, I'll stay on topic. Thanks for keeping the focus.

(Note: Nobody has addressed the oral hygiene questions yet, and how that affects kissing)

I wonder if people aren't answering because their embarrassed.

17. youngnpassion

youngnpassion Member

lol...to start....i agree...start at the lips and slowly work your way down to the other set of lips

18. roamy

roamy Senior Member

would'nt oral hygeine be a regular everyday thing for everybody.

19. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I would hope so. But you would be surprised how many of my friends BOTH male and female have downright admitted to me that while they brush, they don't floss. (Disclosure: And these are my really attractive friends too like 7 or up) Needless to say I was floored as these revelations came from a conversation originally about trips to the dentist.

So actually those conversations are the reasons why I was curious to ask and bring up oral hygiene within this thread or the art of kissing.

But alas no answers still.

20. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I shoulda known you'd be the one to get my innuendo ;)
    oh, my "other" set of lips blew you a kiss ....pucker up. :gorgeous: