The AntiChrist?

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by Visexual, Mar 10, 2019.

1. But they will also have this chip implemented in their wrist.

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Actually if you scramble the letters in Ronald Wilson Reagan and use each just once, you come away with Insane Anglo Warlord.

At the time, even as a kid i thought he was the Antichrist until he began showing symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease
    and then i knew he was only a man. Because the devil wouldn't spent the rest of his life in a pair of depends,
    getting lost on the family estate, and drooling all over his wife Nancy,

3. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

By this logic that'd make Christ the AntiChrist. I mean if we do the whole by action determination because as you said Christians are the ones destroying the world

4. Z-Man1983

Z-Man1983 Members

And the media has certainly blinded you. Let’s see you run a big hotel chain and not make mistakes

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

saul of tarsus, also fundimentalist evangelicalism.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I never understood what the Antichrist was. People say this person and that person... Well isn't it just the opposite of christ? And was that jesus? And if not, then who? And why?

7. sherman march

sherman march Members

some early Christians - actual contemporaries of Jesus - thought Paul was the anti-Christ because he was taking Jesus's message to Jews and Jews only and dropping the Jewish religious laws about diet and circumcision so Paul could spread it to non-Jews who would not join the Jesus movement if they had to follow Jewish dietary and circumcision laws. according to this theory, Paul was trying to build a personal following for himself among Hellenized gentiles, which is what Paul was. Paul was not a Jew as were Peter and Jesus's brother James, who was leader of the Jesus movement in Jerusalem. The early Christians in Rome made a shrine of Peter's grave site but not Paul's, which is somewhat further evidence that they did not revere Paul in the same way they did Peter. Google "Paul is the anti-Christ" and read for yourself more information about this.

8. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

All F’s!!!!!

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the "anti" of any flavor of belief, is anyone who tells you they're the only possible right and everything else is wrong.
    what is not known is not known. what is known, is that goodness and the desire to be feared are absolute binary opposites.

well i'm not an athiest, because the unknown being unknown does not prevent anything, but i do believe whatever god or gods there are, owe nothing to what humans tell each other to pretend.

10. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

11. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Just a note but the word translated most commonly as fear in the bible is yirah which in Hebrew means, most often, awe or reverence. So instead of saying we fear God, as in terror or dread (pahad in Hebrew) it is more accurate to say we are in awe of Him.