The AntiChrist?

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by Visexual, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Visexual

Visexual Member

I remember hearing some of my coworkers saying that Obama was the Antichrist the Wednesday morning at work after the 2008 election.
    And now if you google, 'Trump Antichrist', you'll see site after site indicating he is.
    Well, I believe it's apparent that Obama wasn't and, honestly as much as I hate Trump, he's simply not intelligent. And I would think that an Antichrist would be at least a little intelligent.
    And to have an unintelligent man who has never even read part of a bible, sign them, is just showing how absolutely ignorant his followers are.

Eric! and Lynnbrown like this.
  2. They said the same about Ronald Wilson Reagan (6 letters each!!!!!!).

Something to consider, the term "AntiChrist" is not used in the book of the Revelation. There is a lot of conflicting text from that time since so little of it was cast to paper until years and even generations after the fact. John of Patmos was exiled by the government of Nero because he wrote bad things about prominent Romans. Didn't matter if they were true. So he wrote some of his lamentations in code and 666 was believed to be Nero.

There's some possibility that the events of the Revelation have already happened, long ago. While the embellishments of language may seem to align with modern times (a claim that goes back to the 1700s), John wrote in code. It has to be decoded with his language, not ours.

Trump hasn't been Pol Pot or Mussolini yet. But there's always the second term.

Eric! and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

Yeah, exactly. They even said the same about Napoleon Bonaparte.

Napoleon had his issues with the Pope , and the Pope and his followers seems to have slandered him back as the anti-Christ.

But Napoleon is also renowned world-wide for his administrative and legal reforms which brought great relief to the masses, and which has been copied in the constitutions of many countries in the world.

4. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Nah. Right church, wrong pew. It's not Trump but his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, whose ownership of the 666 5th Ave. property in New York makes him suspect. Am I joking? Well, yes. I think Nero was the person Revelation had in mind for that role--it being widely believed back then that Nero wasn't rally dead and was about to stage a comeback. But it's become a perennial parlor game to brand one's political opponent as the Antichrist.

Visexual likes this.
  5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The Bible gives a personality type for the anti-Christ. It's not meant to predict a specific person.It's an overused analogy in politics. But, the evangelical love of Trump when he does nothing in in line with Jesus is interesting to me.

The Bible says this man will take you from Jesus with his charm and greed. He will make you lust for wealth and hate your neighbor. He will want war when there can be peace. He will say he is more important and to follow him not matter what God says. I see all this now.

Jesus would not build a wall. He would not have hate or arrogance in his heart. Nowhere in the world is a "shit hole" a term Trump uses for other countries since we are all from God and all worthy of love.

Buddha does not say he is Buddha he only says he is a man and awake.

Eric! and (deleted member) like this.
  6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

No such thing as the anti-Christ. Just some myth created by ignorant shepherd folk.

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

every fanatacism of every belief is the anti-everything of every belief.

parua likes this.
  8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

what if jezzabel had been the real return of christ? wouldn't that make saul of tarsus, (the so called saint paul) the REAL "anti-christ", and the fall of rome, the real apocalypse?

all ancient history, just as a by the way. and none of it touching the u.s. nor the western hemisphere at all.

9. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

If Christ and AntiChrist touch do they annihilate in a burst of high energy photons?

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yes, in theory.

So yes.

11. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

the real question is what is the "mark of the beast" that we can't buy or sell without having?

Rahab likes this.
  12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

So it appears one likely becomes the antichrist once they become president of the USA or emperor/conqueror of a large part of Europe.

13. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

nobody would know the difference between christ and antichrist
    i forget when asked about god this person said
    i will know your god by his follower's action
    in which case we still will never know what is christ and antichrist
    since christians are the main people destroying the entire world

14. RFID chip?

Eric! and Driftrue like this.
    Driftrue likes this.
  16. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

i think people will buy more doing this. for some reason.

17. Seems like a way for cops to set up gay liaisons with private citizens.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Fearless Red Fred Fury says it's all your own fault.

[​IMG]

19. Z-Man1983

Z-Man1983 Members

Ok your post is already invalid. Yes people were saying Obama is the Antichrist. They’ll always say the new president or whatever is the Antichrist. But to say trump isn’t intelligent is flawed on your part. Yes we all know his hotels filed for bankruptcy but the thing is as a businessman you take risks. That’s how your company grows. Some risks pay off, some don’t. So to get to your post I feel we won’t know who he is until it’s too late. I feel he’s alive but he’s currently behind the scenes pulling the strings. I think the rfdi chip will lead to the mark of the beast. I feel too many people are dumber down. He wants people who will do what he says, when he says without question. Explains why there’s such a push to stop conspiracy theorists. I think a tragedy will occur that we haven’t faced yet that will cause him to initiate the mark. People will be so caught up in grief they’ll get willingly to avoid the tragedy from happening again. Some will snap out of it but it’ll be too late. Something happens and they try to remove the chip they’ll be executed.

20. Visexual

Visexual Member

You must be totally ignorant to think that asshole has any intelligence at all. He's spent a lot to prevent his grades to be made public.