The Absolute Most High I've Ever Been

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Monsieur, Jul 2, 2006.

1. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

it's not

2. SpcdCwby

SpcdCwby Member

If I'm going to be making butter with budleaf, fan leaves and stems, should I at least water cure it for a few days or is fairly fresh ok to use? I've tried fresh, but used margarine to make cannabutter, and it didn't do much of anything for me. Maybe about 4-5 grams of fresh trimmings was used in a cup of margarine. Don't know if the margarine had anything to do with this dismal failure.

I know that fresh bud won't get you very high (if you can get it to burn in a bowl) but after a few days in a water cure then dried it will get you all fucked up. Just wondering if it's the same for the leaf when you want to cook with it. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks

The Spaced Cowboy

3. Monsieur

Monsieur Member

geeze im feeling the hate here, i REALLY dont understand how hard of a concept this is, my friend gets like a bit over an O of some marijuana, puts it in one batch of brownies, me and 3 friends eat this.
    i get really stoned.
    the end.

4. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

^ hey I kinda beleive you man, my friend once ate 5.5 grams to himself. He was super fucked up haha

5. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

"a bit over an O and 3 friends split it"

thats bullshit, plain and simple.

do u even know what an O looks like?

6. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

i disagree.

tho i know there isnt "GOOD" shwag. but there is different levels of shwag.

in my eyes, there's shwag...and shwag grown right.

7. Blakkout

Blakkout Member

Yeah dude, it's fucking different that's for sure. trippiest shit of my life! Be prepared for what you're getting into, because for me it was a bad experience...

8. SpcdCwby

SpcdCwby Member

Who knows? Maybe they didn't cook it right (lost potency), was some good stuff in his area, but bullshit to many other people who get the really good shit.

My wife and I put an 1/8th of bud (local commercial - dealers around here don't know what GOOD pot is) into a big brownie once. Got us high, but nothing like I hear it should. I ate most of it because she didn't like the taste.

I did make 1 cookie about 5 years ago that got me pretty fucked up though. Just leaf, but about 1/4 oz of it. Yes it was a pretty big cookie (4" across) Went to a wedding reception and stared at the flowers for a few hours. Could have been the whiskey (not sure, I can put the booze away with the best of them) or a combination of the two.

Anyone know about my question above? Just want to make sure I do things right this time.

Best wishes

9. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

lol youre tellin me, first time i ever got stoned was on brownies, it was fuckin scary but i still do it occasionally.. its trippy as fuck lol

10. MelvnDoo

MelvnDoo Member

in a book by Andrew Weil, he talks about the toxic ratio of drugs. for example, the toxic ratio of asprin is something like 20, meaning that it'd take 20x the regular dose to be toxic/lethal (that's a made up figure, btw. i forget what it was exactly). anyways, for weed, he said he figured it would have to be a pound and a half taken as a single oral dose to be lethal. just imagine trying to actually swallow a pound and a half of weed at once....

most things, though, have "safeguards" in them that prevent you from reaching that toxic dose. weed, for instance, makes you pass out. :)

and for that butter, boil some water in a large pan, then put another pan IN the boiling water (you'll have to figure out the size of pans and amount of water to do this) that has a stick or two of butter in it. the separate pans will prevent the butter from burning. once it's melted, throw in the weed and let it cook for a bit on a lower heat. after a while (i dunno, half hour....hour? whatever) strain out the weed and you're good to go. either use it right away in a receipe or put it in the fridge so it can harden.
    just make sure to use REAL butter next time.

11. Blakkout

Blakkout Member

Like I said before I bought a quad with 2 other kids and we made brownies for our spring break trip down to texas. We divided it up so each person got 3 brownies. I ate 1.5 of those before we left, (we were driving). BIG FUCKING MISTAKE. Worst experience ever. The trip went by so fast, but I was literally bombed out of my gord for the full 25 hours. I don't remember anything except how paranoid I was and how stoned my entire body felt. The other guy I tried it with was super high too, but he actually liked it. The girl we did it with only had half a brownie and had a similiar experience to mine. Needless to say we ended up selling off the brownies and I was too scared to smoke weed for liek a month haha