The 27 calculation: The unfolding birth day

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by Sign Related, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

In common is the symbolic number 27 in the quotes below from the kjv. Symbolic because it equals 9 when added up (2+7=9). I'll be 27 eastern time wise upon 3-9-2005 (the date the end shall come and be fulfilled). And since the devil in general wanna be me, they'll be stolen in how I want their side to me to be. Hey, they wanna be me, but do they know what they'll be getting into? Straight being as the thief in watch (*peep my night scope* the dark new moon) in the worst way.

Matthew 24
    27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Mark 13
    27And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Luke 17
    27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

Luke 21
    27And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

^^The power over them (the devils) I have authority over (yes, I give authority unto hell-is servants called the reapers so that the actual wicked are thrown into the furnace so they shall shine forth as the sun), but the great glory I put them inside of so they can always be with the Father and in the Father.

It is a heart thing. And I'm set for flooding it up.

2. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

The Forecast seen becomes the Cast. The Cast is when these things that must be are fulfilled. The end of this world (this field) is the kingdom (called "to") that will be flooded with hell (which breaks through and breaks up the "to"). And in the same the kingdom comes into hell rendered (talk about a home left desolate).

The kingdom I'm speaking on is of the wicked ones of this world. Since they wanna be a better version of hell so will it be for them. Haha, but they'll be offended and tormented all day of their own selves. Yeah, the devils are hypocrites and shall live and die forever more in the real City of Lost (Fallen) Angels named Damnation.

3. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

You are missing very specific events in the Bible that must take place before the end happens. I made note of them in the other post you made about this topic in, "The Future", forum.