The 2016 U.s. Presidential Election Was Hacked

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by hotwater, Dec 5, 2016.

1. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The Russian hackers under the direct orders of Vladimir Putin hacked into voting machines in a few key battleground states and altered the election results in favor of Donald Trump.

U.S. Government intelligent officials briefed the President on the night of the election. Out of fear the American people would demand retaliation which could lead to another long and exhausting cold war with Russia, the president chose not to inform the American people.

Hotwater

1 person likes this.
  2. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Sounds unlikely.

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

It wasn't the Russians it was the late night talk show hosts that wanted more easy monologue material

4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Omg

Trump won

Get
    Over
    It

2 people like this.
  5. hotwater

In an unprecedented move on election night President Obama called the Clinton Campaign Headquarters and urged her to concede the election despite the fact it was so close and she was ahead in the popular vote.

Hotwater

6. hotwater

[SIZE=31.5pt]Florida voters sue for recount[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]TALLAHASSEE — Three central Florida voters are mounting a bid [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]to overturn the presidential election r[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]esult in the Sunshine State.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]In a lawsuit filed Monday in Leon Circuit Court, they assert that Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump, actually won Florida. The plaintiffs, who live in Osceola and Volusia counties, say the state’s official election results were off because of hacking, malfunctioning voting machines and other problems.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]They're asking for a hand recount of every paper ballot in Florida, at the expense of defendants including Trump, Gov. Rick Scott and the 29 Republican presidential electors from Florida.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Hotwater[/SIZE]

7. bigbootybrebrex

bigbootybrebrex Members

No the election was not hacked. That's unless you want to count for all the illegals and dead people who voted for Hillary. The Russians can care less what happens in the US. Trust me, the media is always trying to make Russia out to be the bad guys, if that was the case, it would be mainstream news.
    Trump won, get over it. You should be happy we probably just avoided nuclear war with Russia. The real news is never reported. You have to search for it yourself. Id be more worried about what this election recount thing is trying to distract us from because its clearly don't going to change anything. Always stay one step ahead of the game, my friend.

8. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

What a load of bollocks

9. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

It appears conspiracy theories are only true for those on the right.

How quick they are to shoot down any that implicate their favorites.

1 person likes this.
  10. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Pizzagate and Russian roulette. Love this shit.

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Oh an experiment in fake news. Lovely. Popcorn, anyone?

12. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Yay popcorn and beer

13. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Actually it was PLANNED AND RIGGED by US elite Hotwater..... Russia had nothing do to with it.....

14. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Pretty naive to think this. He was chosen like they all are. In reality a very small percent of people actuly want him to be president. It's just that most people did not care either way. Low voter turn out like we saw makes it easy to rig things. Hillary was the first pick but for the first time ever the majority of people began to believe it's all fixed. That is dangerous these kind of thoughts must stay on the fringe in forums like this. As long as the idea can be labeled as a crazy conspiracy it does not matter if a few people see the truth.

People knew Bernie was screwed by his party. People hate Hillary. People heard Trump said it's all rigged because he had seen it from the inside. It all adds up for the public. He didn't beat the system he was allowed to join it. He is not an "outsider" at all. It sounds like you are happy with the result and that's great for you but the man is not what you think and if he was he would not where he is.

He needed to "win" because now everyone is scratching their head saying "well gee the guy who said he would loose because it's unfair did not so I guess the whole thing is fair because this guy no one wanted is in". Had he not said what he had it would be Hillary where he is.

People like you I would bet never "got over" Obama and people will never accept Trump in the same way. As I said only a small number of non-racist Republicans and entire racist community support him. Most of his party does not and the other party damn well does not.

1 person likes this.
  15. hotwater

Apparently my theory is so farfetched the republicans are launching a serious probe into their recent cyber activities.......

[SIZE=18pt]Republicans ready to launch wide-ranging probe of Russia, despite Trump’s stance[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]12/8/16 Leading Senate Republicans are preparing to launch a coordinated and wide-ranging probe into Russia’s alleged meddling in the U.S. elections and its potential cyber threats to the military, digging deep into what they view as corrosive interference in the nation’s institutions[/SIZE]

Hotwater

1 person likes this.
  16. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This goes beyond..."Get over it...your team lost....we won....see you next year....maybe your team will win next time around..."

This is not a game....The future of many things hang in the balance here....from which we may not recover. People will not get over that....if there is a chance this election was hacked....I hope to hell it can be proven in time....I give kudos to anyone still caring enough to fight and see justice be done if there is any justice to be done here.....
    Complacency and rolling over and playing dead is not an option sometimes.

3 people like this.
  17. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

you so funny

18. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

One in five Americans insists the sun revolves around the earth, while in over ten years of asking nobody has been able to tell me the simple distinction between a lynch mob and a democracy. None can steal from the people what they don't own.

19. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

lets test that theory.

how many people here think the sun revolves around the earth?

not i.

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

according the the national science foundation, it's actually one in four.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/02/14/277058739/1-in-4-americans-think-the-sun-goes-around-the-earth-survey-says

to be fair, the question was worded a little bit confusingly.

i also didn't realize that the big bang was a proven fact; i kind of thought it was still in best guess status.