THC Minsitry - Any Lawyers out there?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by SpcdCwby, Jul 2, 2006.

1. SpcdCwby

SpcdCwby Member

Hello all,

I was reading about a gentleman last night by the name of Roger Christie. He claims to have a THC ministry in which cannabis is used as a spiritual sacrement. Makes sense, right? We all get to see who we really are when we look inside, pot just makes it much easier.

He will help you to setup a ministry of your own for $500. You get an ID card, plant tags and a whole bunch of legal paperwork and whatnot so that if you are busted, you can claim religious defense to your use of the herb. He claims that well over 50 people have succesfully used this when approached by police officers and all have walked, except one, but his case was basically thrown out. He had a good judge.

Anyone know if this defense has been upheld by the supreme court? Can you actually walk away from a situation or do you think they'd just arrest you and cut up your ID like the pigs they really are?

If anyone with legal experience knows anything, I'd love to discuss it. Seems like a great loophole. How better to defend yourself other than by claiming a defense that is based on one of the main founding principals of this nation. Any jury who would throw you in the pokey would have to be clinically insane. How can they deny you the right to worship as you please as long as it's not disrupting anyone else?

Best wishes....

2. fishheadbob

fishheadbob Member

You could become the Reverend Inmate # 2449620. Save your $500. Or better yet, send it to me.

3. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Roger Christy has been my mentor for many years smoking cannabis is only a small part of our religeous beliefs. As god is within us all we must smoke cannabis to truely hear his teachings.