That Drug Test Thread!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by doobstrain, Feb 25, 2019.

1. doobstrain

doobstrain Members

How have you other stoners dealt with drug tests for work etc?? I think its funny that I know a couple other stoners at my job, but I also know we all had to pass drug tests to get the jobs, and I always wonder how they got away with it.

Here's my story:
    As a heavy guy and a heavy toker I didn't have the time to wait for my system to cleanse and used U-pass Synthetic Urine to fake it. I crotched the fake piss bottle in my boxers and kept it warm with the little hand warmer it came with. I'm not gonna lie, i've never had adrenaline pounding so hard as i did in the testing place lobby. It sounds silly but I almost felt like I was in a spy movie, and after I pulled it off felt strangely exhilarated.

Do you have any crazy storiess???

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

A few years ago, we had a bus driver put his double decker London bus through a shop window. He said that he used the throttle instead of the brake pedal and by the time that he realized, it was too late.
    Needless to say, he denied the fact that he was stoned.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I am in the sort of work that does not test. Even if they did I feel like it weed would be no issues.

In high school I just refused to work for any place that tested me. In a legal state they really don't have options on low skill labor. You will find a place that accepts what you do in off time.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i've only been tested for one job. i knew i was looking for work, so i didn't smoke for a while. super exciting story, i know.

6. Synthetic urine is the only way to go!

Orison likes this.
  7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I hear a lot of bad stories about fake urine. All the success I know of are diluting your actual urine. A lot of these stories are for probation though which is a more intense test then the standard employment one.

8. Yes anything with the government usually military or probation is a no go with synthetic urine

9. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

The only time I've ever been drug tested was before getting my weed prescription.

10. Visexual

Visexual Member

My wife and I both had jobs that could be subject to random screening. So, for 30 years we didn't smoke. But I remember one time we were at the Willie Nelson 4th of July picnic in Austin. There was so much pot smoke in the air that we wondered if we'd pass a urine test for a couple of weeks.

And when posters talk about using synthetic urine, it reminded me of a guy I worked with when I sold life insurance one summer. He had forgotten to get a urine sample, as required, from a client so he just took a sample of his own so he wouldn't need to go back to the client's house. I'll never forget the look on his face when the policy was declined due to the urine test!

eggsprog likes this.
  11. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Someone more powerful than you forces you to do something that you don't like, and you find a way to blame people who are worse off than you? What kind of sad logic is that?

Driftrue and Tyrsonswood like this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's not like people with no jobs are like, driving or operating earth moving equipment.

eggsprog likes this.
  13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

they drug test you literally every time you come into work? that seems like some serious money wasting overkill to me.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

a couple mining and gas places in Russia do that too. no booze no drugs, you get pat down and tested every shift. its not bullshit at all