That baldness itch you cannot scratch

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Hedgeclipper, Oct 4, 2013.

1. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Where...?? There Are None In His Profile...:)

Cheers Glen.

2. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

on a link a page or two back in a different forum. God this feels fucking embarrassing even anonymously on the internet.

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Found The Pic, If I Were You I Wouldn't Be

Losing Any Sleep Over It...:).

Cheers Glen.

4. Hedgeclipper

Lol its 5am. I am losing sleep over many things. This just compounding them.

I am going to have to find a way to accept my new identity... I guess at least breaking bad helps societys perception of people like me... I wonder if the guy who wrote breaking bad was a baldie..

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Sunshine, If You Post Any More Of This "Drama", I'm Going To Fly

Over To Canada, Pull Down Your Pants, Put You Across My Knee, And Give

You A Good Hard Spanking...:eek:.

Tis Clear You Have Lots Of Hair, As Demonstrated By The Pic Of It

Combed Foward Which I Thought Looked Rather Good...:).

So There You Have It, Get Over What You Percieve To Be A Problem,

Or Run The Risk Of A Very Red And Sore Butt...[​IMG].

Cheers Glen.

6. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

7. Hedgeclipper

thanks for saying that. It is honestly dipping and will be gone in a few years, but I've got to find a way to enjoy my youth while I still can and not be one of these Body Dysmorphic Disorder people. I'm worse than an anorexic girl. I had gotten over it for a while, but I think it just came back due to school stress. I was away working all summer in the forest and I was happy and healthy and hippie and my hair was fine, but ever since I've gotten back to stressful school life and sad montreal, it's been awful. Plus my life has been pretty traumatic lately. Lost some friends, seen some shitty shit, family is fucked, school is fucked, montreal is a fucked up place, junkies are bringing me down, trying not to fall back into the H, etc...

Anyways, I got a haircut today and, when I get my neighbour to trim it just right, it's actually fine. I'm gonna start getting more regular trims and try to eat better and put some vitamin e + castor oil in it and do some other natural shit. No more drugs for me, the minoxidil was giving me severe heart problems and I wasted 300$ on an ambulance when I was having heart palpitations and thought I was having a heart attack, and fin/dutasteride sound like the devil drug.

You guys are honestly better to talk to than the fucked up people from the HT forums and stuff.

I'd like to let this thread die for a while, so please don't reply until I get depressed again and post...

-thx :)

8. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Ill add a little something in here which may or may not help. A lot of times people perceive themselves differently than the others perceive them. What that means is people who see you, wont give a shit you dont have a full head of hair. They wont even think twice about it if they do happen to take notice.

Sometimes i stress about things too but when I REALLY think about it, i realize im making myself miserable over stuff that nobody else even notices. People aint gonna judge you because you dont have locks like brad pitt or someone.

people are to busy worrying about their own flaws. we all have them :)

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Sounds Like You Have Certainly Had A Lot Of Stress

In Your Life Of Late, And Tis Possible This Is Adding To The Hair Loss,

A Lot Of Peeps Don't Realise How Much Stress Can Bring Both Your

Physical And Mental Health Down, And If Not Addressed Can Eventually

Destroy You.:(.

Hope Everything Works Out For You...:).

Cheers Glen.

10. Hedgeclipper

I know I said I wouldn't start the thread again but today was just too bad. I'm past the point of no return and I'm going to be this person for the rest of my life

Man this newyears is hitting me like a tonne of bricks. Pver ecams I just had the biggest shed of my life anf m,y hir went from thin but acceptable to pretty much see through. I
    ve finally crossed the point of no returns and now it's really sinking in. 3013 was the last year I got to be myself. I'm going yo e likr this for the rest of my life.

It sucks so fucking much knowing that. Newyears is supposed to be about feelings likre this but for someone turning 20 it should have fucking hope involvrf but all i van feel is utter despair man I don't know how I'm going to mke myself get out ofbed and do my life now. I will have left school for christmas with nice long hair and m(although the process was happening before christmas)I will come back to school after christmas fully bald. I don't know how I'm going toface it, I mean how can I even explain it to people? Yeah I just went bald over christmas vacation. IT's supposed to take years not a month.

I don't know how I will face school again or face anything for the rest of my life. I've already traken the mirrors down in the bathroom and all I can think about is that at least life goes faster as you get older, so the end doesn't seem too tooof ar away

I really really want to end it but I promised myself I would never do that so I can't even

man 2013 was a horrible horrible year.

a whole year without sex, without trips, without life.

11. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

you might wanna see a therapist, man.

because in reality...

it's just fucking hair!

12. Hedgeclipper

yeah people do take it for granted, but, whether or not they directly notice it, they will think of you differently on a subconscious level. and basically the only way to recognize the age of a man is by their hairline. Men's faces don't change that much as we age, like womens, it's just the hairline that does. I'm 19 but I look like I'm somewhere in my 30s.

They won't directly notice, but they'll subconsciously classify me differently. I can already tell when I'm in a group of people near my age, they all treat me slightly differently,, like they would if there were one older adult in the group. Nobody is disrespectful, but nobody will connect with me in the same way that they normally would.

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.23...2&uid=70&uid=3737720&uid=4&sid=21103282785943
    http://www.umich.edu/~umfandsf/symbolismproject/symbolism.html/H/hair.html

a therapist cannot change how you look and how you look, unfortunately, determines a lot about your life.

Now I bet all of you are going to think less of me even in other forums for discussing how disgustingly insecure and brutal I am.

I always try to talk out my insecurities but it never works. talking about it seems to just make it hurt more. I'm not sure what to do with myself really.

It's like I've become a totally different person and I just wish I could have the old me back

13. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Stop being such a dramatic pussy. Mine started doing that at 20-21, I was pretty upset but said fuck it and shaved it. Just get one of those dog groomers and use the #1 clip or no clip.

You just need to get over it. I actually like it, it's low maintenance and you don't get hat hair. And this is not a problem that will prevent you from getting laid or accomplishing things in life. Your whiny defeatist attitude will though.

14. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Have You Consulted A Doctor Regarding Your Problem.

Perhaps There Is An Underlying Medical Issue At Work Here...:)

Cheers Glen.

15. Hedgeclipper

fuck you I bet it hit you at like 30 or something. How old were you?

are you saying I'm insane, or do you mean like hormone problems causing rapid alopecia?

16. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I think he means medical issues. You could have some type of deficiency and then all the stress is making it 10x worse causing it to fall out faster

17. deviate

deviate Senior Member

If you wipe away your tears so you can read you'd see I said 20 or 21. And I got more tail in my 20s than most men get in their entire lives, believe me it has little to do with your hair and more with your level of self confidence and being secure in yourself, that and being funny.

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Hormonal Or Chemical Inbalance, I Did Not In Anyway Infer It Was

Caused By Anything Mental...:)

Cheers Glen.

19. Hedgeclipper

it's changed my personality too though man. I'm becoming like those old douchebag bald guys. You know how bald guys are often bitter pricks? I'm kinda just like that now, and very reserved. Not very funny -- sometimes funny but only in a really dark cynical wa

20. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I don't know man.. I think you might have always been that way, you seem just to have a negative and finalistic outlook in general. I'd look into changing that. And saying stuff like bald guys are often bitter pricks is just stupid and self defeating. Most people are bitter pricks, what is your point?

And so let me get this straight. You are worried about losing your hair because you think women won't want to fuck you, or you won't be taken seriously in the business world. But you considered taking a drug that would render you unable to fuck? Think about how stupid that is, and then think about how equally stupid being obsessed about this and blaming your problems on a receding hairline is.