thankyou

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Jaz Delorean, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

hello, thank you so much to everyone who came to the gig last night, Josie was really really good, i really enjoyed his set and i know the audience dug it too :D nice one man. we had fun too :p
    hopefully see you all again soon, it warms the cockles of me heart when hipforumers meet, and especially at such a happy event as last night. claire sorry about the van...*hugs*...we also blew up the bass amp but i don't think that was our fault...
    oh well. rock on!
    lots of love...
    Jaz

2. Jaz Delorean

and a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge hug to tulip who came all the way from finland!!

3. stardust

stardust Banned

like i already told you a hundred times last night......DONT WORRY ABOUT THE VAN!!!!! andy will fix it for me and it will be fine!!

you guys were absoloutly amazing. you're really going somewhere!

josie - i'm sorry we didnt make it to your set. it was all claires fault!!

tulip - hope you got back safe!

cant wait to see you all again!!

peace and love
    stardust
    xxx

4. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

wow, the gig was amazing!!!! Meeting all the forumer people was superb and yay for tulip woopeeee! I hope I didn't make too much of a fool of myself.

I've just been informed that, yes, I did. Tankus were so brightly coloured wow! the green suit the orange suit the random reggaeish thing that chris was wearing and wowowow. just, wow. listening to tankus cd at the mo trying to recall stuff.

oh yeah, josie you really ruled! It's was beautiful hearing you play, my friends kept commenting on your lengthy fingers..wow. they are very long. carlos' pictures were way nice.

5. Claire

Claire Senior Member

Killer gig Jaz, love the direction your music is going in... v cool:sunglasse

Love Clairexxx

6. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

jaz you rock my whole world it was fantastic

loves you xxxxxxxxxxx

7. tulip

tulip Member

Woah the gig was soo great! :D Yay! Would've loved to hear Josie too, but alas... that didn't happen... :(

I had an ace time :p heheee... am back home now... :)

8. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Man, I'm so sorry I missed it. I really want to make it to one of your gigs. I will one day, I promise.....

9. Jaz Delorean

luchi - you rock my world...more than any gig

meng, yeah it rocked! we'll come up and play for yooou :p

tulip- we'll come play in finland as well!

sal - and cambridge :p

hahaa - theres a photo in member photos upstairs ^^^ there'll be more soon, naked in black and the jones too i hope :D
    jaz

10. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Wow man it was a great gig. It was nice seeing you again after so long. Time and distance really takes its toll on people and my my havnt you changed. Personas still the same but hairs looong and dreaded :eek: and ack youv'e grown taller :p
    Your brothers band ROCKED!! like heck i've never heared him sing before, and hes really good. (and a big a of a spunk these days tehe)

And josie *hugs* it was fantastic having you and Sir Watford (he's been premoted) come to stay. I hope you got to your next place of stay easily. And thank you for the private rendition of your set the night before, your music works so so well in a small tight kind of close way, i think thats because its so personal to you, lot of music doesnt work like that.
    And you looked and sounded great on stage, its a shame the mic was fluffy when you talked cos i couldnt hear what you esaid but all was clear when you sang and played :) *hugs*

11. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

fantastico cant wait for tankus to come to the charlotte :D

josie josie are you alive? did you get to bexley heath..i felt a little nervous leaving u and watford on the tubey :S hope the journey went ok n that you got up for the mega CHAMPION bus

12. JOsie

JOsie Member

:)sorry i haven't replied to this earlier. i've been sleeping every spare moment i've had.

i really enjoyed the weekend. mr watford did too, apart from fretting about where we were going to be staying.

Jaz, i really enjoyed your set, apart from hey jude...but that's just because i hate that song. it was really nice to see people i hadn't seen for ages again. we'll have to do it again sometime:p

13. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

hes alive :p yes yes o yay
    was the remainder of the journey ok mr josie?

14. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

haha josie rocks!

15. JOsie

JOsie Member

the remainder of the journey made my arse go numb...but apart from that it was fairly uneventful...