Texas: Give it back to Mexico

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TillTheNightIDream, May 18, 2004.

1. DharmaBum

DharmaBum Old Guard

I met the most amazing Girl in the World and she Come's from Texas so no!..and Bill Hick's came frmo texas..so whatever else is wrong with it ,These two reasons alone make it great![​IMG]

2. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

Hey mann dont be hating on mexican's cause they didnt do anything to you... And the us didnt sign no paper to say that mexico gave them texas...they just took it like that...so basically texas is still mexican territory...

3. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

haha. that reminds me of the saying "the meek shall inherit the earth, but how long will they be able to hold onto it?" fucked up, man.

4. trippymcnugget

trippymcnugget Member

Nothin wrong with Texas...Texans are very nice people.

5. razm

razm Member

Right and the United States is still English territory....Germany still Roman and Korea still Japanese....imperialism isn't a signature of the United States, no matter which way you pervert it.

6. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I totally agree. Were ignorant bastards. You know why we voted for bush? Cause hes govener yep yep. Thats all we need

7. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

i say nay to this proposition. i don't want to be a mexican citizen. damnit. besides, after 4 years of spanish in high school, about the most useful phrases i know are "where is the monkey?" and "i want a beer". that's only gonna get me so far.

fwiw, i find george w to be as distasteful as the rest of you.

8. Maverick

Maverick Banned

We'd just get our guns and take over Mexico. Then you'll have an even bigger Texas. We'll do it too.

9. Jozak

Jozak Member

That is a pathetic display of history. Texas won its independence from Mexico, was an independent nation, then became part of the U.S.

10. Tamee

Tamee naked

Now that's a rather ignorant thing to say.

I think we should release all land from select hands and give it to EVERYONE.

11. Maverick

Maverick Banned

I hate sharing.

12. Tamee

Tamee naked

that's too bad.

13. TillTheNightIDream

TillTheNightIDream Member

Most of you have overlooked this complete thing. It is a joke. But it is out of frustration towards the Texans and President Bush. Who cares if they joined the US, that has no difference here. It doesn't neccesarily have to be, 'Texas: Give it back to Mexico' it can also be just make Texas a different country. Austin is an okay city and its surrounding suburbs but I think most of Texas should be given away back to its own dependence. Hell, then they'll finally have a reason to shoot guns on independence day. A quart of rum, a bottle of vicodin, and that just may be the end.

14. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

Ok, what part of this is a joke?! I'm from Texas, and I personally do NOT like George Bush..nor did I vote for him, I was totally against him being President..and why are you frustrated with Texans, I'm curious, I don't think I have done anything to frustrate you, frustration can come from anywhere and from anyone..lol and I don't know anyone here, where I live, that shoot guns on Independence day.. What part of Texas have you visited? or are you assuming we are all like George Bush? Just curious, as you seem to totally hate Texans...and you would be surprised some of us are very friendly, and peaceful, and you may meet someone you actually do like from Texas so please don't refer to us all as bad people, cause if I am shoot me now! :p

15. TillTheNightIDream

TillTheNightIDream Member

I don't think of you as bad people. It has just been a family joke with us and I just wanted to mention here on the hipforums. I have nothing personal against you. And although I'm pretty ignorant on the whole subject, I wanted to voice my opinion. As I except yours. But I think I remember me saying all of you that are hip gents and ladies, get out while you can. And I never said that all of you are like George Bush or even Jeb. And that shooting guns on Independence day was just a joke. If you can't just take this as a simple joke and when I said no offence, then fine, you have no sense of humor. I wouldn't ever give a shit if someone said something bad about Virginia(Which is where I'm from) or even the people of Virginia. So don't take it so seriously.

16. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

Yea your right mann...i guess i got it all in my head since my history teacher was telling us to take our land back...or actually he said that if mexico claim texas back they could have it...so that's how i was teached and i taught it was right...and my spanish history teacher told me the same...so i dont know...so sorry if i sounded stupid in any way...
    Peace and Love...

17. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

what i said about me not wanting George Bush for president.. or voting for him, i was serious about but as for me talking about what you said about shooting guns on indepence day and the rest of it did you not see the "lol" i was laughing, about that, i didnt take it seriously anyway peace [​IMG]

18. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

your teachers wants to take back their land? do they not consider themselves american? really? that's interesting. i mean, technically, wouldn't they be american, i mean, unless they were resident aliens. besides, the only way mexico would get texas back is if we totally despaired of getting any more money from it and handed it to the government of mexico. never gonna happen.

19. Maverick

Maverick Banned

*shudders*

20. CptSmashy

CptSmashy Member

You are missing another very important point, Bush is not a Texan. He was born in Connecticut.

He may have lived here for quite some time but he's just another carpet baggin yank.