Texas: Give it back to Mexico

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TillTheNightIDream, May 18, 2004.

1. TillTheNightIDream

TillTheNightIDream Member

Not trying to offend anyone here but I do heavily believe in that statement. I mean for one, Bush couldn't be president, and for two, we wouldn't have to live with anymore Texans. Just let me know if ya support my deliberate attempts on releasing Texas to a different country. I'd rather not see anymore proud obnoxious Texans come knockin' on the oval office doors.

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Hehe...you have my vote. :) I grew up in Louisiana...I've had enough, damn it! :D

3. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

LOL...yeah, wherever you go the texan always makes his/her presence known.

I have a minor distaste for Texans after my experience with one last semester, and I would not be against the idea.

4. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Hey! Assholes! I aint a Mexican! Wait till I move first! Not all Texans are pricks either... just most of us...

5. razm

razm Member

Ummm....yeah....give it (Texas) for what? What in the world would Mexico do with more territory?

6. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Damn dude you need to state cases and points. I say dont give up Texas cause I dont want to be a mexican. After I leave this state, feel free. It was originally theirs anyway and we forciblly took it like everything else in the world

7. razm

razm Member

mmmm yah....see you in the mornin...or on the morrow...i'm drunk....to bad you didn't register with the same name?

8. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

I'd much rather give them California than Texas.

9. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Consider it done, the transfer of Texas is already in the works. I guess we'll have to further compensate Mexico from taking on the tremendous burden, but I will have some of my legal team handle that, it's what I keep them on retainer for.

I'll go ahead and keep California though noogs. I enjoy it as a whole, as well as appreciate the tax revenue from it's industry,
    but as far as the Texas piece goes, I'll probably sign that off later this week.

10. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

are you guys gonna keep austin, like west berlin? austin's a very liberal town. i say give austin to mexico, they'd love it! wouldn't put up a fight or anything!

11. Mui

Mui Senior Member

Lets give the entire south to mexico

an what a stupid sig, kc..
    i could argue that for ever..

12. razm

razm Member

I think the world would be a lot better off if California just sorta broke off the continent and fell into the ocean.

[​IMG]

13. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

There's an easy work around to that. With the current regulation costs and tax burdens, California won't have much industry left pretty soon anyway. Let's give California businesses a year to get to a less oppressive state, and then we turn over what's left of the state to Mexico.

14. Jozak

Jozak Member

Are you being serious or satirical?

I have been to Texas, nice state, and people there are very friendly on the whole.

Your lack of history also shows. Texas was part of Mexico until it gained it's independence, and was an independent Republic for a short time. It then willingly became part of the U.S.

15. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Quote: and then we turn over what's left of the state to Mexico.

After the industry goes, I fear that the zombies who shoot up battery acid will take over the entire state. I suppose it could act as an undead buffer zone between us and the Pacific ocean.

16. TillTheNightIDream

TillTheNightIDream Member

I kind of meant this whole thing as a joke. My sisters bf made me a shirt saying Texas: Give it back to Mexico. And notice how it says, "Give it back" yes, I know Texas was a piece of Mexican land. Austin is a good town I hear so I'm not saying give away Austin. For all of you hip gents and ladies, I'd suggest moving before the transaction could occur. And by the way, Texas has one of the worst educational systems, the highest rating ignorance level, and an uncanny inbreeded public(Just kidding). At least states like Alabama and Missouri know that they are bad influental southern states and they are trying to make a difference. Texas, well, they are just proud of their own stupidity. So I rest my case with that, make your closing argurements and perhaps if enough support, I'll make a voting thread on what the deciding anwser should be. And yet again, NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE... JUST A PRACTICAL JOKE WITH SOME IMPORTANT ISSUES BEING THROWN AROUND. Gracias.

17. MaxPower

MaxPower Kicker Of Asses

Hear Hear!

18. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i think, just like new mexico, that much of it's trouble with education comes from people living very rural lifestyles, as well as the hoards of people who speak no english whatsoever. limited budgets in the outer regions of the country have less money to spend on education.

19. thetaintedfae

thetaintedfae Member

Austin is nice yes. And yeah I was born and raised here in Texas. Not everyone is so bad. But there are some of those people who you just cant take.

20. razm

razm Member

haha well I guess we can get Arnold and Mel out of there first.