Testing for husband material

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Guildford, Oct 5, 2019.

1. .

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2020
    Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  2. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

Some of them are just bitches, I had a partner and was with her 6 years, in all that time she never got pregnant, until just before we split up, and shortly afterwards I found out she'd been sleeping with all sorts! I ended up paying maintenance for the kid that I never really saw, and as it got older, the photos of it looked nothing like me, well stitched.

Eric! likes this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That doesn't mean anything though I don't look like 2 of my sisters. Don't look like my parents either. My youngest sister is similarish to me. Maybe. A bit.

4. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

Bit of a coincidence though, never gets pregnant until she starts putting it about,

5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

These days there are methods to show paternity as in DNA testing. It's advisable for the man to demand this testing for every pregnancy he is accused of initiating.

6. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

Yes, but at the time she was claiming benefits and the child support agency said I had to pay up front for the test almost £400, that I did't have, and that if the child wasn't mine she'd have to repay me the money, which considering she was on benefits would have been at around a £1 a week. when there's doubt over paternity and a government department is chasing you then they should pay for the test, then if the alleged father is actually the father, he pays, if not the mother should pay.

7. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

No, it's a con trick, haven't you ever noticed that women who do this only do it to guys who have plenty of cash, never to blokes who are skint, it's a licence to print money. Marry them and they're supported for life, ignore them and they take you to court. I always made it clear in relationships that, A, I didn't want kids, and B, I wasn't getting married, transparency and honesty, if you tell a girl from the off that you've no intention of marrying her, then it's up to her wether to continue the relationship, she knows if she's looking for a husband then you aint interested in being that bloke, it's her choice.
    Likewise the kids thing, if you tell her you don't want kids then fair enough, sort of ' look love, I may want to get married at some point but I don't want kids'. Again fair enough, if she's the type who's happy having a marriage, no kids and being able to do whatever you want, then fine, if not well she can move on, you shouldn't try and trap someone.
    I suppose it's one of lifes great inequalities that can never be equalled, a woman meets a man she really likes, but he shows no sign of wanting to settle down, she can always fall back on the old, 'guess what I'm pregnant' thing, if he marries her she conveniently has a miscarriage a couple of weeks later, there isn't a problem because she was never pregnant in the first place, if he won't marry her, same thing applies.
    A man however has it totally different, he has no way he can really try and influence her can he.

8. Guildford

Guildford Members

Guys

I think that this thread has gotten off the topic that I originally intended. The question was: do women apply tests to a boyfriend to see if he has the character to be a good husband? If the girl suggests that he might be a father, does he suddenly suggest an abortion?

My first girlfriend who said that she had missed her period was naïve. We were naked and in bed, but sex was limited to oral. I believe that she wanted to be pregnant, but I explained to her that it was not possible. I later learned that her feelings for me were much deeper than I had realized.

The second girlfriend took my virginity and let me know that the relationship was not necessarily exclusive, but since I was getting laid on a regular basis I was not going to complain. She was on the pill, so we never did use a condom. On Christmas break she said she had missed her period. “But I thought you were on the pill,” said I. No, she ran out and her doctor was 1000 miles away and couldn’t renew the prescription. “Why didn’t you tell me?” said I. She said she wanted to see if I was potent. At that point I simply said that I would stand by her. I believe that was the wrong response and we broke up shortly after new year’s.

I had recently taken the virginity of the third girlfriend when she said that she had missed her period. We always used a condom with no mishap, so I figured she was joking. I said, “Lets get married and raise this child right.” Later that day I learned that she was currently on her period.

Anyway, I gave the correct answer to the third girl and we have been married for 50 years.

9. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

a40019a7-c6b6-4b55-bbd3-0b35e62777ea_text.gif

TediousIncredibleCero-size_restricted.gif

Gul Dukat likes this.
  10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so you're saying this is a thread on an internet forum? imagine that.

11. erofant

erofant Members

Any topic leads to discussion. Discussions breed various viewpoints and shared experiences. Sometimes the discussion goes off on tangents. We can all re-focus easily.

Are you looking for - or wanting - a thread of all "yes's" and "no's" ??

12. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

This is an old story but some of may not have heard it. A train driver in Texas found out he was paying for child support for four children when it turned out he was the biological father of only the oldest one.
    Paternity and Child Support

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Irminsul Speed Dating.

Me: whoop whoop
    Him: what?
    Me: NEXT!

14. Arthur06

Arthur06 Members

I had 2 cases. One a girl that I had dated in HS made her way back into my life a couple of years later. We were having sex one night and she said it’s okay to cum inside I’m on the pill. I didn’t quite trust her and pulled out. A couple weeks later same deal and she said be careful I’m not on any birth control. Hmm

2nd girl we were good friends and had been for years. Her husband was in the military and stationed overseas. One afternoon we were laying by my pool and things got out of hand. We didn’t have sex and her bikini bottom stayed on but we were dry humping. I didn’t cum but was wet from her and precum. She got pregnant. She didn’t try to pin it on me and we stayed friends. She swore to me she never got close to anyone else during this time.

15. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

She got close to somebody or rather another man. Someway, somehow, semen entered her vagina and made its way to her baby center.

Arthur06 likes this.
  16. Gul Dukat

Gul Dukat Kanar, anyone?

Nooo not her baby center!!!

17. Angela36

Angela36 Members

That's a pretty shameful approach to catching a husband. Having said that, I find it strange this happened to you so many times. You must be quite a catch to make three random females stoop so low.

18. lbushwalker

lbushwalker Members

I am very aware that this can in some cases be a real deal and not necessarily a trap for the unwary.
    There was a co-worker who was approaching her fertility age limit and after having a number of unsuccessful relationships just wanted to fulfil her biological desire for bearing a child.
    She pursued several candidates along with lawyer composed testament similar to that you verbally recieved but myself having been dismissed for consideration due to having had a vasectomy.
    This woman set upon her unfortunate eventual target sperm donor for his looks, talents and intelligence but he thought also his money which was totally not the case as this lady was a thrifter, saver and significant investor.
    Poor dude was subject to intense pressure and finally succumbed under encouragement and from both his own mother and sister principally because he was the only male of his generation to be able to continue the family genetic lineage but was himself in his 40s and not exhibiting much in need for female intimacy.
    Long story short, after one pregnancy loss another was successful resulting in the birth a healthy baby boy whereupon said reluctant father did a 180 degree turn in desire for fatherhood.
    Shortly after the birth he moved in with the mother on the pretext of wanting to help her until she could cope but then never left.
    Even though still not married they are one of the happiest loving couple that I know.
    Turns out he was just shy of women but also wary for his wealth and needed that little push over the threshold.

19. drock69

drock69 Members

How about not getting married!

curiousfellow likes this.
  20. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

Best idea thus far. Never getting married that is, but almost impossible to achieve.
    As for the gold digging sisters, it's doubtful if they would ever sign a preup, given their agenda.