Terry Goodkind

Discussion in 'Fantasy Books' started by Maelstrom, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

Anyone else a fan? I read all of his Sword of Truth books when a friend recommended it, and I am ready to read the newest one coming out.

[​IMG]

2. beatlebug

beatlebug Member

I read the series and absolutely loved it. Kept me up for nights on end. I'm yet to read the newest one in fact I'd completely forgot about it!

3. dannywalkaway

dannywalkaway Guest

I found this series by accident and really loved them. Best fantasy series ever, my wife loved them also.

4. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I really liked the first book of the series, but found that the story got kind of boring and preachy towards the end. His hard-on for Ayn Rand kind of ruined it for me.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

One of my least favourite fantasy series. I stopped somewhere halfway (which does imply the first book wasn't too bad otherwise I didn't end up in book 7 after all). Slightly better than that terrible Shannara rubbish by Terry Brooks.

If those 2 Terries can get rich of the success of those series I guess I should start writing fantasy novels too.