Tensions run high in forest

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Ryver, Jun 21, 2006.

1. hippiestead

hippiestead Ms.Cinnamon

You still don't get it, do you? It isn't the paperwork & its not about protecting the environment or people....it's about control.

Lodui, we were involved in a situation in MO where the LEOs were sexually harrassing a sister and the LEOs held guns to the heads of unarmed people who were speaking to them calmly & kindly (one of those people being JuJu).
    Do you really expect that we folks at the hippiestead will believe that a permit is for 'our protection'?

2. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

Mr Mountain William, don't agrue with anybody who talks about Jesus and sex in the same sentance like that. That way, you'll steer clear of John Donne ("Ravish my soul, three personed God...) and this wing nut.

3. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

ahh see lodui didnt expect this thread to be moved,, so he went spewin his brain,, an unfortunatley,for him, he spewed his brain..

strange how intellectual skills have nothing to do with rational thinking or common sence..

4. hippiestead

hippiestead Ms.Cinnamon

On the chance that any of the wingnuts haunting all the Rainbow forums are the LEO that we are looking for, we post. Agent Dan Moldinado is out there somewhere & we have a couple of questions to ask him . Neither of us has forgotten that he lied in court but on the upside; his actions that day pretty much guarenteed that V-kid will always be a Rainbow Warrior!

But yea, mixing Jesus & sex in the same sentence is rather disturbing!

5. heyzeus

heyzeus Member

like i said in the other post, i was there, there was no agro rock throwing behavior

6. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

suggestion, get together with 3 or more folks who were eye witnesses to the incident & write a letter tothe editor of every paper that reported rock throwing
    & demand a retraction

7. SucculentFlower

SucculentFlower earthfirst!

Tthe sight was picked because *IT'S UP TO BE CLEAR-CUT NEXT YEAR*, the trees are dying/dead from pine beetle infestation

The reports of throwing sticks and rocks are lies, didn't happen.

You (please excuse me if this is wrong) are so brain-washed to believe that our family would desecrate our church?

Have more faith in our family!

And since when does a stick or stone warrant finger on the trigger machine guns aimed at pregnant women and children?

If a child threw a rock at a cop, does that justify that LEO to shot him dead?

Happens all the time in ISREAL.

Make a stand for peace. stop believing the lies.

8. nutznfl

nutznfl Member

I go to gather with my friends and family and there arent 74 of us at my camp !!!
    I will sign no permit..........

Ps. Cant make it to Co so see yall in Fl.

Camp Burnt Out..