Tennis Injury

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Willams101, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Willams101

Willams101 Members

Hey, My husband used to play tennis all the time. He always played to cool off all the stress at the office. But a while ago, he had a small ligament injury. He was made to rest for a long time and the doctor asked him to quit playing tennis because if he gets hurt again, he might need to do surgery and things might get complicated. My husband was devastated to hear this. He consulted another doctor and he too said the same thing. Then he remembered that one of his playing partners also had a similar injury and found out that they still play tennis. When he contacted his friend, he said that it was possible because of physiotherapy. Now, he too wants to get physiotherapy services from Toronto. But I don't know how much effective it is. Do you have any similar experience? If you do, kindly share your thoughts and experiences as it would be really helpful for my husband.

2. bluewatersurfer

bluewatersurfer Members

it's important to warm your body prior to any exercise
    ligaments especially in the knees are tricky at best
    I would seek another opinion but being elastic (well
    stretched) might help a great deal