Tennessee Hippys Unite!

Discussion in 'Tennessee' started by Curious_Jane, Sep 10, 2006.

1. disabledvet

disabledvet Member

tullahoma area here. Would LOVE to meet like minded people who could meet me , see what I am about and maybe help me in my spiritual quest

2. lynswim

lynswim Member

My dh and i used to live in the johnson city area (unicoi county). Glad to meet y'all!

3. Tool Army2012

Tool Army2012 Member

I live in Paris

4. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

id love to go to ashville for a weekend, catch a show or two!! got coutch space??? im up above boone!!

5. lynswim

lynswim Member

Still in the process of moving :( Dogs and cats running everywhere.
    Whereabouts are you?
    lynswim

6. alice_d_millionaire

alice_d_millionaire Just Do It©

im from winchester... kindof a POS town, but the nature is nice

7. ManiaC00L

ManiaC00L Banned

movie releases. My life has revolved around Ganja and COmputing for as long as I can remember. Anyway my point is I'm looking for some cool people to live / share a communal apartment or house or volkswagon van with. I'm a drifter who's a bit more laid back then what most are use to.. ANyway if you gotta situation to propose let me know about it. You would be suprised what's negottiable. I ramble sorry I'm playin poker online on 2 different tables and smokin a bowl every few minutes. To reestablish. I like people who like to relax and i dont mind working but probably only at a cool place. I share everything i own with whoever asks. and i clean up after myself. If you know anybody looking to meet someone new and also get a good connect.. Then let me know about it..

here's my myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/seearloskatedotcom

Happy Trails..............

8. EuphoricLove

EuphoricLove Member

hey 'yall' (inside tennessian joke)....if anyone lives near cookeville or sparta let me know ;)

9. black_magic_bus

black_magic_bus Member

Hey im new to the forum, or any forum for that matter. We are hippies, if you dont belive it just ask me.haha But any way we are really sick of memphis and moving to chattanooga june 1. We will be moving onto our school bus with our two year old boy, and living on it until we can find a place. Anybody know anything about bodyshops in chattanooga? i need a job...

10. hippiehorses

hippiehorses Member

hi i'm new to the forum and I live in Tennessee i'm also on the circle of light comunity forum but I have very big plans for the next few years like a hippie gathering

11. Smky Mnt Momma

Smky Mnt Momma Member

Another TN hippie here... upper East near JC. Lovin seein all you cats out there, we have a decent group around my area but its always good to know there are more! Peace n love

12. roseoftennessee

roseoftennessee Member

Greetings from a Tennessee Gypsy Girl... I make my way to Cookeville to play guitar everyonce in while...nice town.....

13. Dr_Figgles

Dr_Figgles Member

i do not like it nobody here is actually a hippie at all. most of them think is if you do drugs or do the peace sign your a hippie but yeah getting off point

14. alice_d_millionaire

the few... the proud :p. man, most of the people i encounter where i live (just west of chattanooga)... let's just say i wouldn't wanna hang with them anyway. depraved folk... lacking morals... lacking personality... mTV robots... mayn :/

15. Dr_Figgles

Dr_Figgles Member

bout those mtv robots just too many of them

16. alice_d_millionaire

true enough. you should go hikin and stuff. meet lotsa cool people that way.

17. Dr_Figgles

Dr_Figgles Member

where in cleveland or chatanooga can you buy hip clothes?

18. alice_d_millionaire

shit man, i don't know what hip clothes are. just find a thrift store. otherwise, just make em yourself. sewing is easy. sorry i couldn't be more help.

19. Dr_Figgles

Dr_Figgles Member

well alice i will thanks man

20. alice_d_millionaire

ha! man, get it? alice d? ellis dee... LSD... hahahahaha!!! it's an old Dead song. i guess you could say i was alice_d_thousandaire at one time o_O