Temptation

Discussion in 'True Love' started by ArtyB, Oct 8, 2018.

1. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

There is personal trainer at my gym who I love to fuck.She as a wonderful thick set figure and a good looking,she spoke to me about not having much success with her love life.She confided in me saying that she does not get the love and affection and that is why she broke up with the last guy.By the way she as been speaking to me all the signs are there I think she wants me to fuck her,l am tempted but it will mean being unfaithful to my wife

2. Your wife has that neighbour though.

But I think all these are just fantasies anyways.

3. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I might put them fantasies into reality,and remind my wife about her neighbour

4. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

If your wife is fine with the idea of you having sex with this other woman, then go for it. But if not, then remember that you've already made that choice of being exclusive to your wife. Well hey, I'm not against polyamory, but all parties generally should be okay about this kind of thing before a polyamorous situation takes place.

lmm00, katsia and ArtyB like this.
  5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

like him having a wife?

Irminsul likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Not all vowels and oaths sworn say you have to have your wife and no other, unless you lazy and go for generic vowels lol. Our handbind oaths say nothing of the sorts. This gives a fruitious lifestyle that doesn't actually become detrimental to the marriage in general lol.

100% made sure we didn't fall for that trap hah.

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

vows ...he vows to stop correcting his foreign friends English and in return she vows not to beat him over the head with a book on vowels :)

Altman, GLENGLEN and Irminsul like this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

_O_
    M__H
    L_S_

U'mm i'll take a X and a Z and an A

rollingalong likes this.