Tell us about your first love

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by metro, May 14, 2004.

1. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

cheers. I am not totally sure how this thing works but should i get a reputation point for that?

2. schatzi

schatzi Member

I have no clue how that works either, but I think you deserve a reputation point. A good one, that is!

~C

3. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

go go good team....

4. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

awwww that is soo adorable! my ovaries are just tingling at the thought (I am male). How Special.

well I'm so pleased about you and your imaginary ovaries....heathen. What are you...12? And thank you for clearing up that whole male thing.

5. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

calm down dear. just guess my age half of what it is. Sorry i was feeling sad last night and I was trying to cheer my self up. apologies of cousre but i only joined yesterday! it is hard hard to get a feel of the tone of a forum before the first 24 hours of finding it! i was trying to show the funny part of me and i hope you weren't too upset. won't happen again...

apologies :eek:

6. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

We're even. You were sad when you posted, I was drunk. I, too, apologize.

7. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

thank you. you hippies are very reasuringly nice...i am sure i can think of a better word for you loverly people...i suppose hippies covers it pretty well..

8. Danielle

Danielle Member

:) The first man i have ever loved is Bernie my Fiance. I really cant put into words how much i love him. Hes my heart. He makes me whole. I felt i was missing and filled that feeling. Im so glad he walked into my life im 20 he is 21 years old we share a birth day in January so it makes our birthday so much more special. I love him so much. If i ever lost him id be lifeless because hes my heart and how can u live with outyour heart?

9. maryfairy

maryfairy flower

my first love is my best friend now. he was the first close friend i had when i moved to idaho and we went out for a short time. we have had our ups and downs but we never stay away from each other too long. he listens to me no matter what i want to talk about and saved my life and taught me everything i know. i wouldn't be me if it wasn't him. i love him.

10. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

my first Love... well i fell in Love with a guy, it was around the begining of school last year.. and i got to the point of flirting with him in this like febuary and march, and I could tell he didnt love me back, and he was too old for me anyways.. hes 16 going on 17.. but I fell in Love with a Girl, I met her March 6th, this year, at 11:24 am. and i fell in Love with her, which is odd cause for a little while i was in Love with 2 people at the same time, and it was confuzing, i got completly over the guy Mid-April which i good... but the first time i met her(March, 6th).. that night me, her(my now girlfriend, Lucy), and a friend of mine and Lucy's Pheonix, went to Rocky Horror Picture show, and she sat in my lap the whole time, and whenever we walked we held hands, and yeah.. I was kinda having a battle with myself, which was stupid, cause i was like im in Love with Lucy, but i also in love with the guy who didnt Love me. but yeah, then i had to leave her, not like permenantly,..to go to school and shit, and as soon as i left her i felt a deep longing in my heart, and i missed her soo much. Then i saw her again on March 28th, and we still were close, but i was still having that thing where i was having an inside battle of loveing her or the guy who didnt love me, yes i am stupid. but we were left alone an hour that gay, and we talked about stuff and stared into each other's eyes.. her arms behind my back and my arm behind her back. Then i Didnt see her till May 1st, I fell madly in love with her in that time.. she was all i thought about, and i started writing long poems about her... on May 1st we were going to Rocky Horror again, me, Lucy, and Pheonix were at Lucy's house. and were about to go to Rocky Horror, when on her backyard, she told me to close my eyes, and she touched my eye lids, and then she kissed me, and i put my arms around her, and the moon was beautifull, and the stars, and the grass felt great under our feet, and there was some wind, and i almost fell over, my legs were shaking, and yeah... that night we slept in eachother's arms and when i woke up i know we were floating on a layer of Purple Haze.. i know it.. and yeah.. so she slept in my arms on the 8th of may, and was going to last night(Saturday) , but she only got to visit cause my mum said no, for no reason at the last minute, but she can sleep over next Saturday. so well sleep in each other's arms again.. ok yes im in love.. and ive written 20+ poems about her, and she writes poems about me, and she was auctally banned from the phone cause we talked too long (like 3 hours wouldve like to talk longer) so we have to be carefull and yeah.. Im in Love.. i thought i was in Love before.. but i dont know...

11. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

oh man, i forgot

we talked on the phone first, i was over at Pheonix's and so Lucy called, and then Lucy started talking to be on the phone, we talked for 1-2 hours.. and yeah.. i think i fell in Love with her than... oh yes.. Love is More than a feeling, more than a word, more than the world or anything ever heard, Love could be me, Love could be you, it happens everyday, doesnt matter where you are, it could happen to you today...

12. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

my 1st love broke my heart and i neva stooppd loving him cus hes a rly nice guy and i dnt think that he nowz how badly i felt about him:( . i neva wanted 2 love again after him

13. lorelai_g87

lorelai_g87 Senior Member

My first love is still my love. We met two and a half years ago. And he's the best thing that has happened in my life. I love him so much...

14. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Me and my first "love" pretty much ended on this exact date, May 29th last year. I thought she was freakin awesome and I was always really nice to her, then out of nowhere, she told me she didnt love me anymore, said I was ugly, and then the next day broke up with me May 30th, I still remember the look on her face when she said that, ha it broke my heart..... ive had 3 girls since her so Its all good now....

15. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

stupid bitch thought being a crack whore was better tahn bein with me. oh well i got better.

16. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

my first love was when i was 15 i fell in love with a girl. we had known eachother since we were 7 and went to the same school. it first started as friendship then we had made out a couple times then we announced to eachother that we were in love with oneanother. we gave eachother everything love, respect, tenderness honesty, her and i never went down on eachother all we did was hold eachother kiss hug hold hands and had alot of playtoys. we would talk share are feeling the works. i proposed to her and she said yes. i was so happy. then like 7months later she ran away and i lost her for about 3 months i was devastated. then on a tuesday she came to my school and picked me up. i was so happy i went home with her and we had held eachother for hours on end. she then told me the worst news ever. when she ran away she had no money and became a prostitue and she had gotten hiv and i was upset . but the worst was to come her mother was taking her out of state to a private school and wasn't allowed to see me ever again. im still so devasted and sad but i know a part of will always be with me.

17. Megan

Megan Member

My first love is one of my closest friends. I trust him with all my heart which says alot b/c i do not trust too many ppl. He still means the world to me. But i don't believe it when ppl say that there is nothin like the first love...because i am soo deep in love right now. Love is such a wonderful thing!

18. maryfairy

maryfairy flower

that is such a sad story. i'm so very sorry.