Tell us about your first love

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by metro, May 14, 2004.

1. metro

metro self-banned

Isn't your first love awesome? The memories stay so vivid and are so special. My first love came to me when I thought for sure I was never ever going to have a boyfriend. I worked with him over the summer. He was so gorgeous, the last thing I expected was for him to like me. He started talking to me at lunch and even came in to work on Saturdays to work in my department with me. Then he asked me out and we had the typical summer romance. I remember sitting out in my mom's apple orchard watching lightning with him and going for long walks down our dead end road. And making out for hours up in my room. I remember how he smelled, I loved the smell of the laundry detergent he used. I remember breaking up with him because I was leaving for college (after only 3 weeks,but we later got back together) giving him back his Doors cd and his leather jacket, how he was crying and how I couldn't, even though I tried because I felt bad. I do miss him sometimes and he's probably the only ex of mine that I would consider seeing again. Ahhh, sweet memories...

2. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

My first love is still my love. We have 2 children together. We have gone back and forth for a decade and a half now. I remember one night that we still laugh about. My mom worked nights as a bartender so we would be together until right before she got home. One night we slipped up and fell asleep in my bed. My mom knocks on the door and I jumped up to answer it. I was groggy so when she asked where was my b/f, I looked at the bed. He wasn't there so I honestly replied "I don't know". She had seen his shoes in the living room. I gave her a bs explanation and she left me alone. I found him in the closet and told him that he had to jump out of my second story window. He wasn't happy but he said ok and asked for his shoes. My mom had already seen the shoes and would know he had been there if they were to be missing in the morning. I made him jump out of the window ...in his socks. Plus it was raining (ha ha) And the cops stopped him on his way home for violating curfew. Ahhh, the good old days of uncomplicated, pure, stupid love.

3. Harmony_rain

Harmony_rain Keeper of the Stars

My first love still holds a small piece of my heart. We dated when I was 16 and even though we only lasted 6 months, I felt a love with him that I never thought was possible. We had a night where we could not be away from each other so he decided to ride his bike across the city (which took 1.5 hrs) to come see me. We spent the night together only cuddling because my mom was sleeping in the other room. He decided that night to sleep in my closet and then just get up early and go to school which was on the other side of the city. He had to explain the next day to his mom why she didnt see him that morning before school. I will never forget him and how he effected my life. I always wonder how he's doing now and what he's accomplished. I hope he is doing alright. I need to stop thinking about him soo much though, its not healthy on my now relationship.

4. mick_jagger_is_so_hi

mick_jagger_is_so_hi Member

My first love has so far been my only love. I met him through a friend who was dating his brother at the timewhen I was 16 . He lived in another town from me so we would see each other in the weekends usually. We had to sleep in his single bed because he still lived at home and it was so squashed!! I still have great memories of our time together and recently I met up with him again and we are becoming good friends and I hope we will stay that way. I have moved on though, although he will always have a speacil place in my heart.

5. Venus2578

Venus2578 Member

my first love was a veree close friend of mine. i'll never forget touching him and the way he smelled like incense and soap. and the first time he kissed me and we made out(my veree first kiss btw) was absolutely amazing, in this little gazebo in the rain. ended up being bad timing for it to go anywhere though, but god i still think of that kiss.

6. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

O god, I remember my first love. Funny how some can have a hard time remember breakfast, but you can always remember your first love.

We met in high school; during science class. We looked over at each other during the class and just furrowed our brows at one another and that was it.

The next day we exchanged small sentences with one another through my friend who sat next to me. He started a conversation with her and we started talking with one another eventually.

I didn't find her completely attractive at first, but I got to know her and she became the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. She was a beautiful, long black hair Hondurian. Light skin, great smile, and a peticular way of saying my name.

Eventually, our seating arrangements were changed and I was paired next to her. We then started friendly conversation and would argue a lot. Not the brutal arguments, but the joking arguments.

We would talk a lot and she'd find ways to make contact with me, and we became friends. For valentines I got her a teddy bear and card. She was great.

After I dropped out of high school I lost contact with her. But I fell in love with her. It took me three years to get over her, and I'm still pretty much not over her.

She was the most incredible person I ever knew. Que sera sera.

O well.

7. Harmonys_Decade

Harmonys_Decade Guest

8. mrs_eads80

mrs_eads80 Member

I remember when I was younger fantasizing about meeting the man of my dreams, falling in love and getting married. But I have to say none of my fantasy's were about picking up a guy off the side of the road, and eventually ending up marrying him, and having children with him.

The first thing I noticed about Rusty was his butt. I could not help but notice it, it was sticking up from underneath the hood of a truck. We were having a party, Lori had a boyfriend. I was being set up with a guy that night to see if we got along. But Becky at the time was very single, and she did not want to go to the party alone. So Lori, Becky and me hopped into Becky's car, and headed down 90 to see if we could find a guy for Becky. I know it sounds a little stupid and wild, but it had worked before. We made it to Wal-Mart and started heading back to go down 90 again. When Lori whistled out the window. There was a big crew cap truck, with a big trailer attached to it. On the trailer was a old car. When Becky went to turn into the parking lot where they were, me and Lori were yelling at her no! no!. But she pulled in and asked if we could do anything to help.

We found out they were from Missouri and delivering a car to someone in my home town. There truck had over heated, and they thought it had a cracked head. We offered to help them find the place where they were to drop of the car. And we invited them to the party. Rusty was not very talkative at this point, I think he might have said 5 words. I still remember the address he needed to drop the car off at, 2717 E Putnam. His friend Daniel was the talker.

We dropped of the car. Becky took the guy to the truck stop to take a shower. When they finally got back Lori’s boyfriend and the guy I was to be set up with had showed up. Well the night went buy, Rusty spent most of his time watching a movie on TV. The guy I was being set up with tuned out to be,,, well lets just say not my type. But one good thing that did come out of him is that he struck up a conversation with Rusty. When the guy finally left, I continued the conversation with Rusty. And there is started. We stayed up all night long talking about everything. It was wonderful, I had never talked to a guy so long. I did find out that he was married, and had a child. But according to him it was not going so well. I was disappointed to find that out, but I decided to give him a shot. I thought he would be gone in a week or so, and never think about me again. But that is not what happen.

As the week progressed we became closer and closer. Till one day he confessed his love for me. We were standing out on the balcony of the hotel room when he did. It made me feel wonderful inside to hear him say that. No man had ever said that to me before. But I could not say it back. I didn't feel like I was ready. Plus, even though he told me that his marriage was not going well. It still weight heavy on me. He was a little disappointed but understood. A couple of days later we went out to a spring to spend some time alone. It was dark, and we were talking and looking at the stars, when I felt that I had to tell him something. Everything was perfect, and I told him that I loved him.

Well the truck was almost fixed and they were going to leave soon. We were both kind of down that we were not going to see each other. Rusty made the comment "To bad you can't go with me." Well that put the idea in my head. So I quiet my job, and packed my bags. I was going on the road with him.

Now it is late December, I had been on the road with Rusty for about four months. And what wonderful months they were. Most of the time it was just me and him. So it was 24/7 of spending time with him and getting to know him. I had covered many, many states just in those few months. I had also learned a little about driving the truck, with the trailer on it. Well I had come home to Florida for Christmas, and Rusty stayed in Missouri to spend Christmas with his family. But he was able to make it to Florida for New Years. On New Years Day he surprised with a romantic candle light dinner. We even had romantic music. That is the night he proposed to me. That was defiantly one of the top 5 best moments of my life. This is the time when I shed some tears (I am not really a crier). We got married on May 31, 2001. It was a very small wedding. But wonderful. Then we had our first child on November 11, 2002 via C-Section. We have now been married a year and a half. And I have to say, it has been the most wonderful time in my life. He is a wonderful and thoughtful husband, and an excellent father. I caught me a good one, and I love telling people the story of how we met.

9. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

thats soosoo sweet!!!! Go rusty go rusty

10. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Fuck my first love. He didn't love back.

Neither did the second. Or the third... :)

11. Crimson

Crimson Member

I met one of my best friends in the 7th grade (im now a senior in high school). I asked her out once but she said she didnt want to ruin the friendship we had. Granted it hurt but i respected it. I ended up moving away and we lost contact for awhile. This girl and I still love each other very much and will always be there for each other. Im nervous because she is comming up do Buffalo, NY for my graduation party. I want to start a relationship with her but im afraid she will still have the same attitude she did back in the day.

12. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

ah my first real love... he was the cutest thing. *smiles* He was so sweet and down to earth. He was older than me... he had seen the world and been on tour so I should have known he'd eventually leave me and want to be free again. When I first met him I was immediatly drawn to him because of these cute pathwork pants he had on. He used to say to me"cave man style mannnnnnnnnn" that used to make me laugh for hours. We had a lot of good times and a lot of bad times. We had two beautiful little boys together too. In the end he wanted to be free and we were more like baggage. I still love him. great now I want to cry. ok... bye guys.

13. metro

metro self-banned

awww, don't cry Earthy, I know, I'm very nostalgic too. Two beautiful little boys-that's more than I got out of my 1st love[​IMG][​IMG].

Wonderful stories everyone-I usually don't read longer posts, but I read every one and I'm glad. Very interesting and congrats to those who are still w/their first sweet love[​IMG]
    luv ya guys-metro

14. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

I was about 8 or 9. I had decided to go to a church down the road from my house. He was a boy about 13 I guess, on the bus that picked me up.

We would sit next to each other on the bus and hold hands. His hands were very rough and cut up. He worked with his father, cutting marble. He had a Beatles haircut and dark brown hair, with big blue eyes.

When he smiled, my soul brightened. And when he kissed me (my first kiss), I totally melted. I only saw him on the Sunday School bus. We were in different classes, because of our age difference. But I always looked forward to those rides...

Well, his parents didn't agree with our relationship. They felt he was too old for me and they wouldn't allow us to communicate. He stopped riding the bus and shortly thereafter, I stopped going to that church (not because of him, but because I didn't agree with their message).

I don't remember his name....

15. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

My first love dumped me for my best friend, but only after messing around with him for 2 weeks first...

16. MAReA_fLoWeRsPiRiT

MAReA_fLoWeRsPiRiT Member

my first love is not so interesting as the others, it was a little bit sad because we were together only 8 months because he was in love with another girl while he was with me and 2 years after, I´m still confused. (sorry about my english, i'm from spain).
    He were with me and lying me because he was with another girl at the same time and he always said than it was not true, aund I was always saying that I was sorry because I was not believing him.

I´m still searching for a reason about why he lied me and why didn't he leave me, but I wont know the answer.

kisses for everybody and love forever

17. OldGold

OldGold Member

I am not nostalgic about my first love, primarily because I'm living it right now :)

We got married 12 years ago, I had known her for 5 years before then. I thought I was in love at the time but I had been 'in love' with several girls by then and though this one was somehow different I didn't really know what the difference was. (Yeah... you're right, I'm still stupid that way!).

Now, 17 years after meeting her, 12 years after getting married and 2 lovely boys later I am falling in love with her every day all over again. And I've found the secret too (dumb as I am:) Its because this woman has shown me what love is by loving me like I couldn't believe it was possible. Every day I find new ways to love her and she continues to amaze me in wonderlful ways.

I can truly say she has taught me how to love and I'm experiencing the first love feeling over and over again.

Thank you, my love, for giving me this wonderful gift. I love you.

o.

18. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

awwww that is soo adorable! my ovaries are just tingling at the thought (I am male). How Special.

19. schatzi

schatzi Member

I just read that, lol. absolutly hilarious!

~C

20. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

Well I have only really had one love..but she always acted if she was better than me..ahh jennifer aniston ..when will you realise you love me too...