Tell me your date and month, for your personality profile

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by annabegins, Aug 30, 2005.

1. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

why yes I did, I am at sea right now, standing watch...

2. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

mine 3-16-64
    1 of my son's 3-16-92

3. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

I don't know if I fully agree. Its also pretty vauge. obviously everyone suffers disapointment and defeat and everyone needs to handle it so that is sorta a general statement. that applies to everyone if you think about it..nothing personal said in that statement though.

benefiting from ppl who don't share my views...another not so personal statement, rather general actually because anyone could benefit from seeing their polar opposite/different views. I guess I could benefit though, seeing as I am an emotional guy..to see the more rational side of things. I don't get this "you have a way of holding a mirror up to others, and friends and family "......explain..what exactly is "my way"???

I suppose I have a strong effect on some ppl..but thats still a general statement and not to personel. every person on this earth will have an effect on some ppl..you know, everyone needs to be aware of their effect on others..but thats so vauge as it stands..why should I be aware exactly? and why mention it to me but not others (again, since everyone needs to be aware)? what do i need to watch for?

Look at this quote "find a way to mute your energies while still being you."....its condridictory..if I deny energies or change intensity I am changing myself for others...thats not being myself...cos I take that as...stop being intense or energetic or emotional or if you talk energies...curve my creative energies...but what I am saying is what energies exactly??????.. that is so vauge, mute what energies??? I don't really feel the need to mask that and change who I am though so I won't mute anything..

I can be dense but why do i want to be transparent? I like being a mystery..transparent pretty much means being an open book. but to me, that is not the opposite of dense, but maybe I am wrong.

The reading finally got me at the end, I am very sensitive but do a good job of keeping internal about being hurt and doing what I gotta do on the outside. also agreed on the energitic and optomistic... though more of a realistic optomist (simply mentioning optomist gives you a 50/50 chance of being right, go on a limb and be more specific) maybe a realistic optomist can be seen as pessimism sometimes cos it sometimes entails a lack of that "dreamy" quailty that optomists have...though i can be dreamy especially in love..but every single person on this earth is capable of both extremes so to general still and no matter what you say it will be sorta right for everyone.

sometimes I am confident sometimes I am not. but simply saying I am over confident is another vauge statement. a lot of these statements are worded in a way that can fit many people..in a way as to cover the authors ass to avoid being wrong. how am i over confident? in what ways and aspects in life? does it go on to explain why I am over confident? that way its stated I am made to be over confident in my life as a whole..when in actualitly it is only certian aspectsof life that I am over confident...and sometimes you need that over confidence anyways. (but sometimes I lack confidence)...but your book seems to put that trait down when it is actually needed sometimes. I am pretty mature in how i handle that quailty anyways so I make it into something mostly positive.

yup i have my energetic times like most ppl but also my down times..it depends on what I am doing and how much I care..still alittle to vauge.

and yah, I can do a better job of handling disapointment within my family. other than that I am mature in disapointment...but no one will ever be perfect in handling disapointment so everyone has room for improvement. so if only your reading expanded on each of its statements...we could see truly how accruate it is. but as of now, they are very general statements and not to descriptive or personel

4. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

will you do mine? 7/21/75

5. come_do_drawrings

come_do_drawrings Jaime

nice.... thank you annabegins
    i think it was very accurate for what it did say
    and i thought the second part was strangely interesting

anyway thanks :)

6. squeaky.surrealist

squeaky.surrealist Member

4th march 1986

7. annabegins

annabegins Member

my name is kc - july 21

you cannot stay out of trouble for very long, somehow a storm is usually brewing around you, often one with tragicomic overtones. surprising enough, this can be equally true of quiet ppl born on this day. they seem to get caught up in exciting or unpredictable happenings not of their own doing. opposing points of view are the specialty of those born on july 21, and they often present them with biting wit. not only are they fine debaters but serve equally well as meditators. arbitrators, and peacemakers. since they are wel accustomed to conflict, they may be ight at home in stressful situations that would easily uset others. you have a fine sense of humor that usually sees you through, you may be subject to great mood swings within yourself yet can remain remarkably calm and unaffected by emotional disturbances in others. nonetheless, explosive situaltions do attract them and hold their interest.
    war or war-games , controversies, investigations, spy storiesm dectective thrillers, horror films, or thrill rides often have a particulaiar fascination for you. youare daring, exciting, physical. you can be obsessive, self-destructive, and argumentative.
    try to get a handle on your propensity for risk-taking, consider opposing arguments and points of view rather than rejecting them out of hand. strenghen your center and learn how to reach it at will, as you grow older, make a gradual transition from the physical to the spiritual.

8. mynameiskc

whoa. have you been stalking me?

funny thing about that "center" thing. mine's all wonky. been working on it a while now.

9. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

11th October 1984....

10. annabegins

annabegins Member

Carl FLoyd Fan - november 6

even the most lethargic of souls can be stimulated by the rousing energy of november 6 person. those born on this day are generally either invigorating personalities by nature, or involved in creating a stimulating and enthusiastic enviroment for themselves and others. at any rate, nov 6 ppl surely get the bood flowing.
    one reason why nov 6 enthusuasm is so infectious is that it is not of a superficial variety, but springs from a deep place. well-grounded in technique, fact, self -assurance and conviction. november ppl dispaly a profound belief in their abilities as well as thier chances of achieving success in this world.
    one danger, of course, is that they may grow overconfident and on the basis of past successes miscalculate future prospects .ppl born on this day need to remain realistic about their limitations, particularly as the years go by, and cultivate a sternly objective, criticalsense which can guarantee the continued quality of what they produce.
    there is no denying the capacity of nov 6 ppl to delight, perhaps to entertain. however, not everyone appreciates their direct forceful and uncompromising nature, strangely enough, their surfeit of energy can at times have a depressing effect on others, particulary on more "realistic" types. this may not be an easy thing for you to understand.
    usually hightly evolved individuals bon on nov 6 have a fine sense of humore, which saves them from becomeing too heavy or serious, and acts s a bridge between them and others. however,. because their humor has a markedly ironic and satiric flavor, they must be careful not to be offensive. physical in their orientation, some actually have a visceral impact on those around them. their affect tends to be more sexual than sensual, athletic rather than sensuous, and provoking rather than calming.

"you have a way of holding a mirror up to others, and friends and family in particular may not always like what they see." this means that sometimes the truth is better left unspoken.

11. annabegins

annabegins Member

please excuse the bad typing, im not even looking up to type these anymore, its just faster that way. :p

12. mynameiskc

hey, this sounds kinda funny, but can you tell me my daughter's? she's April 2.

13. annabegins

annabegins Member

sure, hold on

14. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I'm September 26th also. :D So, I wanna play. :D

15. annabegins

annabegins Member

Kc's daughter ~*~*~APRIL 2 ~*~*~ AN IDEALIST~*~~*~*

she is extremely idealistic in her approach to life. largely because of this characteristic, she may have problems getting to where she wants to go in careers. the sometimes naive view of the world embraced by her childlike natures does not always complement a hard -driving urge to succeed. only after finding her purpose in life and acceptig the limitations of ther capabilities, perhaps even reconciling herself into a lower station, she is able to use her considerable energy to the fullest.
    april 2 ppl are forever talking about their ideals, their dreams, their visions. it often takes tremendous patience on the part of those around them to handle their idealism, particularly colleagues who are much more pragmatic and regard such thinking as being of the fairytale variety. because they can exist mentally in another world, their honesty and single-mindedness often cause others to misundersnad them and their motives. due to their purity of vision, they often find it difficult to compromise and regard a lack of understanding or agreement from a fellow worker as a betrayal.
    often well loved by others, they must be careful not to drive friends to distraction with their ideas, they must learn to compromise, something mostly foreign to them. they too foten see the world in black and white terms, an alienating stance. but because they are so human, so uncalculating, open and giving, they will be quickly forgivin thier anger and minor day to day emotional difficulties. in addition, they often espouse the cause of the underdog, or the downtordden, which can earn them the animosity of the powerful but also friends and admirers.
    the emotions of others often bewilder them, who sometimes need to run up against crises, difficulties and even disasters to be able to recognize similar emotions in themselves. tthey can be oblivious to what others think of them. consequently,it may be a long time before they come to realize that not everyone appreciates their extreme, albeit pure, viewpoints. if branded as troublemakers, they may take the resulting decisions made against them rather hard.

she lives in a dream world. she needs to listen to others, even when they voice negatively.

strenghts:
    honest, sincere, hard-working
    weaknesses:
    naive, repressed, unaware

(be glad your daughters an idealist, my son is going to be a serious business man. his strength is that hes ambitious and serious and self confident. and his weakness is that hes overconfident, unapproachable, and hardened. and his advice is to avoid manipulating those close to you , dont sacrifice human concerns for your ambition. lighten up and let yourself laugh. .... and his mom is a free spirited hippy... this will be interesting.)

16. annabegins

annabegins Member

hey kc, how can i turn my avatar into my own picture like you did?

17. mynameiskc

oh, lord, uh, lessee. i fixed the picture to fit the pixels allowed, then i went to user cp and clicked on custom avatar uploaded the pic. all kinds of neat shit that was really kind of an accident that i'm not entirely sure i could reproduce. i'm a computer idiot, but very lucky :p however, you can probably ask someone over in user support or the computer page to tell you how.

18. mynameiskc

sounds perfect. kai expects so much from people already, and she's 3. but she's generous to a fault and so gentle and protective. thanks for doing this. it's really neat. it just kinda confirmed my suspicions, actually. my daughter is TOTALLY gonna be a hippie. lol. i'm gonna drive her NUTS!

btw, is your son's birthday aug 29? cause that sounds just like dave. apparently we're the only people that can put up with each other wihtout one walking all over the other. :D

19. mynameiskc

maybe just one more favor. my best fried since i was 8 was TOTALLY shocked at how perfect the assessment was. can you do her's, too? if not, that's cool. i don't wanna take advantage any more than i have.

20. annabegins

annabegins Member

whats her bday