Tell me your date and month, for your personality profile

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by annabegins, Aug 30, 2005.

1. annabegins

annabegins Member

here's my personality... dammit.
    July 9

i have both the imaginative power to dream up unusual working hypotheses and the practical ability to see them through. i am fascinated by coincidences, hidden powers, and the ways of nature for which there is currently no explanatation. i am content to read about what is in fact known about such mysteries, and go so far as to personally attempt to solve them. i am highly independent. i suffer a series of disappointments and go unrecognized for years. i want to investigate, describe, write about or discuss particularly every area of life that interests me. whether i present a "normal" image or not, one can be sure that an unusual, even bizarre, fantasy life lurks just below the surface. I am in touch with my unconscious, the weird and the strange are not necessarily so weird and strange to me.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~
    :) all true to the word

2. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

I'm 14 November

3. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

Please do me!! lol!!

2nd October

4. blueeyedson

blueeyedson Member

annabegins, if you're still doing this thing...I'm July 25th

5. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

wow, that's my little sis to a T

6. leprcon

leprcon Member

I'm February 26th

7. moominmamma

moominmamma Member

I'm September 26th if you are still doing this:)

8. Hiddenstar

Hiddenstar Member

July 3rd

9. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

January 24, 1983

10. UnspokenThings

UnspokenThings Member

feb 21 1981

11. FallenDreamer

FallenDreamer Member

July 15th. Good luck and where did u learn this?

12. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

mine's 07-07-70, I am Cancer, with Moon in Virgo, Libra rising.

13. annabegins

annabegins Member

advice................

14. annabegins

annabegins Member

waterbaby --- oct 16

test yourself. find out what really works and throw the rest away. give yourself shape and definition. remember to leave poeple to their own devices. dont deprive them of what they need in the name of reason. you are you should learn to enjoy yourself more and take regular time off from work.

15. annabegins

annabegins Member

bohemianchild ---sept 13

be sensitive to the needs of those around you. do not neglect your spiritual self or allow your emotional side to be suppressed. fight your tendency to choose a difficult path. expect a degree of compromise, but not where ultimate goals are concerned.
    your a very devoted person, however you can get off-track.

16. annabegins

annabegins Member

come do drawrings sept 22

you have a restless drive to begin all sorts of new projects. usually you bring the one your working on to completion, but immediately set out on a new one without rest. you hare capable to handle several projects at the same time.

dont despise those who are more open and gullible than yourself. get in touch with your own innocent nature. try not to box yourself into one kind of outlook. give yourself time to dream and to recharge.
    you are well directed. but you are also dark, acerbic, and guarded.

17. annabegins

annabegins Member

kardea -- dec 19

you are powerful in eliciting reactions from others, principally because of your at once daring and persevering attitude as well as your refusal to compromise. it is difficult or impossible for you to anything but yourself. "thats how i am, take it or leave it!" it can be quite astonishing how you overcome difficulties. yet struggle seems so much a part of your fate that it is hard to imagine you leading a serene life, without challenge. you have a great need for levity in your life, but detest flabby or phony humor, generally your own sense of humor has an ironic edge, or even mocking quality.

lighten up. avoid placing your heavy concerns on others. dont hide out too much.. socialize when and where you can. remember to laugh. dont get hooked on unhappiness.
    you are also dark, but daring, and deep.

18. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

hmmmmmmm not so sure about the first paragraph, but the second two are pretty accurate

19. annabegins

annabegins Member

carl floyd fan ---- nov 6

you must find a way to handle defeat and dissapointment, for you are not so tough when it comes to rejection, you can also benefit greatly from interaction qith those who do not share your views. you hav a way of holding a mirror up to others, and friends and family in particular may not always like what they see.

be aware of your effect on others. find a way to mute your energies while still being you. allow yourself to be less dense and more transparent so others can see the ligght in you,. learn how to handle disappointment.

you are energetic and optimistic, however you are over confident and insensitive.

20. annabegins

annabegins Member

crummyrummy

""which you can excercise your talents again and again with developement and variation. the excess of your life does not necessarily lie in the amount of material wealth you pile up, nor the number of friends you acquire, but in production of work. ""

didnt you say you were in the navy?