Tell me your date and month, for your personality profile

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by annabegins, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

2. annabegins

annabegins Member

Wrstlergrlx --sept 18

you are very private, even secretive person who for one reason or another often find yourself in very public careers. your world is a highly personal one to which entrance is not granted easily. when you are faced with complex problems, you respond to the challenge well. because you enjoy figuring things out.

you are very thoughtful and serious, however you can be negative at times.

3. annabegins

annabegins Member

sara rose- feb 20

you have a vivid memory and much later can repeat accurately what you have seen or heard. on the other hand, you usually do what you can do to make certain that others remember as well.
    you display a tremendous will to win ,
    you are highly emotional and extremely sensitive to criticism and negativity directed your way.

4. annabegins

annabegins Member

Need the keys - sept 11

you have made a dramatic and vital decision you were forced to make when you were younger, perhaps around 16.
    you are free spirited, nurturing, and dramatic. you enjoy shocking others. you are easily bored and judgemental. you are extremely moral. you have a great love of children and people born on this day are excellent parents.

5. annabegins

annabegins Member

6. moonlightdancer

moonlightdancer Member

Moonlightdancer- July 24

you are magnetically attracted to exciting and unstable situations, people and places, and the idea of dynamic change is highly appealing to you. you are easily bored by the humdrum of daily existence. you are most often aware of how you appear to others.
    you are daring, exciting, and magnetic.

weaknesses--- you are unstablbe and sexually obsessive . (whooo, hehe)

Hmmm...where to begin. I would say that most of this seems fairly accurate. As I mature, I am finding that there is much excitement and joy in the humdrum of daily existence. I have been a gypsy for most of my life. I adjust to change with ease. Yes, at times, I could be called unstable :), Thank goodness for that. I am feeling an urge to plant roots for awhile. I have been here for one year now. I tend to go where I feel is home. Right now, I am just enjoying new things and old day to day. I haven't decided if I will remain here or not. I am always open for new experiences. When I am requested to go somewhere out of my comfort zone (for instance, past teacher staff meetings), I have felt aware of my appearance. Now, I am. For example, I went to NYC to see a play today. Afterwards, I stayed to thank one of the dancers in the show. I did not think about my appearance in any way. I connected with him through my heart with gratitude. And all I can remember about his appearance is his sparkling blue eyes and that he gave me a warm hand hug. Lovely. To some, I may seem daring. Me, I just live simply and share from my heart and try to connect with ALL.

thanks for the reading...hope my response helps

7. lisabeeny

lisabeeny Member

6th October :)

8. annabegins

annabegins Member

Wildbutterfly - Dec 17

you are concerned with the underlying structure of things. you live in the here and now, and want to know how things around them work. you tend to judge people on the basis of their actions and what they produce. you are dependable, stable, and structured. however, you need to lighten up. go out and have fun socially. allow those you trust into your personal world

9. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

july 21, 1975

10. annabegins

annabegins Member

enviromental junkie- june 17

you take what you do seriously. no matter how relaxed or comfortable you appear to others, you are intent on reaching your goals and being a responsible family member and friend. you can be very persuasive in your arguements. you have been know to stretch tha story a bit, you have even told a mightly tall tale in order to get your way. you can be very impatient at times.

11. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

12. annabegins

annabegins Member

Happydrivin--- march 20

people born on this day possess certain unusual gifts as well as special problems/

you are drawn to psychic phenomena. dont go overboard though, it could leasd to an abandoment of reality which can be devastating not only to yourself, but to your loved ones as well.

you are sensitive to music and art. you are particularly drawn to vocal expression.

weakness- unsure and unrealistic.

13. HappyDrivin

HappyDrivin Member

that's pretty cool....very accurate on the sensitivity to music...and, yeah, i'm unsure and unrealistic!! good job :)

14. annabegins

annabegins Member

thanks!! :)

15. annabegins

annabegins Member

Kris? - Nov 23

you are quick to show displeasure with all overt forms of authority and repression. You are not one to believe in something simply becuase you are supposed to.
    you have a great sense of humor and you are very free-spirited.
    however, you can isolate yourself and at times be impulsive.
    advice to you: dont let others push your buttons.

16. annabegins

annabegins Member

Green Goddess -- dec 8

you throw yourself completely into your endeavors. not only is this true in your professional life, but your personal life as well. in relationships, lovers or friends, you give all of your heart without holding back. once you make up your mind, your totaly commited.

17. annabegins

annabegins Member

Therefore..... -- jan 25th

you are apt to lead a difficult but interesting and rewarding life. it seems as if you are alternately punished and rewarded by fate apparently without any rhyme or reason.
    without the struggles life offers you, your acheivements would be less meaningful. you are a very talented person that people find very interesting. however you are unstable.

18. annabegins

annabegins Member

wondergirl -- july 20

the day of ups and downs.
    you live a life where it can rise to the heights and descend to the depths.
    yyou can be unhappy after achieving a measure of sucess for what you need is to experience little failures and frustrations that might motivate you to make fundamental changes in your life.
    you'll never be satisfied through a mediocre existence.
    you are practical, active, and adventuresome.
    ]however you are also restless and dissatisfied.

19. annabegins

annabegins Member

willowbaby89--- july 8th

you are pragmatic in the extreme. thus, you are more concerned with results than with theories. you are a hard worker. you specialize in making yourself indispensable. since your presence is so strongly felt by those around you during your lifetime, it persists long after death as well.

advice to you : ever so often, you need to lighten up a bit and have fun with no practival goal in mind.

you are protective and responsible, however your weaknesses are that you you can be at times smothering and insensitive.

20. annabegins

annabegins Member

crummyrummy -- may 22

you have the energy for epic feats. you are magnetically drawn toward serial creations and forms of entertainment in which you can excercise your talents again and again with developement and variation. the excess of your life does not necessarily lie in the amount of material wealth you pile up, nor the number of friends you acquire, but in production of work.

you are a family person.
    you have long and vivid memories.
    you can be quite unstable.

you are so intent on what you are doing that you may even explode in a childsh manner if your concentration is disturbed. you like to find " the project" and latch on to it and not let go untill that must be free to pursue another interest. you are a persistent, productive, and energetic person. your weaknesses are that you can be obsessive, unrealistic, and compulsive at times.

(wow, it looks like your really get your mind set)