Tell me why I shouldn't be able to hit a girl

Discussion in 'Feel Good Feminism' started by whiphoze, Apr 12, 2013.

1. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I guess I've never run with females that would hit, but I did have a friend that liked to humiliate his wife and slap her around. Ex- friend , that is. Never did it in front of me or I would have slapped his head to a point and then kicked the point off.

But I have known really tough women, as reflected in a story I'm writing and I dig 'em big time. Too, I'm not the type to get a woman pissed off---I love 'em.

That being said, I have been pissed at a couple of women. They probably wondered "whatever happened to Joel ", when they never saw me again) Best way, to me. Only way I would hurt a woman is if she was trying stab me or shoot me.

2. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

This thread was only mostly dead. Which is still slightly alive!!!

[​IMG]

3. Rb1

Rb1 Member

Really a man can't do anything if a woman is hitting him he just has to take it. You can't fight her off. Someone said restrain her but you can't because that would be sexual assault if you touched her. Just protect your head and your balls and runaway when you can. You always hear "ha ha you got beat up by a girl" but it's either that or go to jail.

4. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

pretty much. all's fair in love and war.....

5. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

physical abuse is unacceptable in my book by anyone.....
    so is emotional abuse, for that matter.....getting right down to it.

6. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

true.... i teeter back and forth from pacifism, to sometimes wanting to wrestle, kick someone's ass, etc.

7. Moonglow181

I want to kick the shit out of some people, too, sometimes...I just don't do it, though....

8. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Best answer, except the laying out part. Just put some distance between you and her. If she chases, run... no matter what, you can't win fighting a girl.
    If she has a weapon, all bets are off.

9. Gongshaman

ditto

10. Moonglow181

ever see the program Women Who Kill? some are worse than some men.....I see it myself sometimes.....makes me not like my own species, at times....

11. Moonglow181

and I have an easier time trustng some men before any females.....talk about catty, manipulative, etc, for some.....and I do not trust anyone that easily....but tend to trust men more.
    Trusting any female is a rare wonderful thing when I do, though.

12. Gongshaman

I seem to hear that frequently from women, when the subject comes up.. and It makes me a little sad actually...why do you think that is? Animal nature or socially induced?

13. Moonglow181

I don't know..men usually have the muscle and brawn, so maybe women have developed the muscle brawn another way?....brain power?....using sex sometimes to manipulate? These are just guesses....as I am not like that. I am pretty blunt...do not need to be sneaky...you get what you see and hear here.....:)

14. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I think it's socially induced... Seen it on TV, must copy-cat.

15. Gongshaman

Thats kinda my thinking too...and men are not immune from that either.
    I've had women call me a puss because I didn't stand up and punch a guy in the nose for some little insult...it's just not worth all that.
    Not that I don't have those thoughts sometimes, it's just that I feel violence should be reserved for life or death situations, or if a loved one is threatened.

1 person likes this.
  16. Moonglow181

could be somewhat innate, as well....ever see little girls being all coy and shit being daddy's little girl........it starts early for some, I think. I have seen this behavior many times.......so that carries on into life somewhat, but more twisted for some......

17. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

By no means do I condone abuse but my feelings are the second I decide to hit a man I may as well have just grown balls. I would never expect a man to take abuse from me without defending himself just because I'm a woman. I do agree there is a difference between self defense and abuse though. Regardless of gender, if you are the stronger person you should never use extra force on the weaker person. If you are able to restrain them and keep them from hitting you then I feel like that is what should be done. Knocking someone out and saying "well they started it" doesn't really set well with me. I have a permit to carry a handgun and I look at physical attacks the same way I look at defending myself with a firearm. Is there a way to avoid the situation? Is there anyway to get away? Use the least amount of force you can to keep yourself and others safe. That is the mature way to handle it.

18. Moonglow181

and when someone does use any physical violence gtf away from it forever......it never gets better.
    If angry at someone, hit a pillow...that always works......I hear...although I don't do that, either.
    I use my pen.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I always had this feeling;

That if a woman is tough enough to swing at a man, she's tough enough to receive one too.

20. Gongshaman

Most women I've talked to have said the same.