Tell me how stoned you are at this very moment!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by pianoperson60, May 14, 2007.

1. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

ill be clean for a week now, so no, im not stoned now. :-(
    but then my tolernace will be a bit down :)

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Are you just breaking for tolerance or is there another reason for the break?

Also, out of curiosity, how much longer do you have in Berlin?

3. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

my ex boyfreind is coming to visit from Hamburg, and he doenst smoke, so I wont be smoking up while hes here, and I didnt smoke yesterday, I wont be smoking til tuesay...okay, so not a full week, but 5 daysish. haha. and itll be nice tho, ive smoked everyday nonstop for months now...itll be nice to clear my head up a bit and soberness is kinda like being stoned because I havent been sober in such a long time. haha

i have a bit less than 2 months in Berlin, Ill be back in PA on July 15th. im sooo exited to be going home to have my own room (and walls!) and a family that actually eats FOOD (my host familyeats very little, verrrrrry little, as in, usually the only foo din the house is a loaf of bread and chees in the fridge.), but mostly to see my friends and fam. but Berlin ROCKS!!!!!!! Its sooooooo fucking easy to get weed here, its cheaper, and its always good. and theres so many cool things to do here- clubs, bars, hookah bars all over, lotsa awesome parks (40% of Berlin is parks!) and the people are culture and history of the city is amazing.
    anywho, that was my long asnwer to your simple questions. hehe
    i wanna smoke now....
    haha

4. TopNotchStoner

Does your ex know you smoke? Is he from over there or the states, originally?

Berlin sounds sweet:D Where else have you visited while you've been over there? I'm intrigued:H

5. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

Haha, very funny. I say that to everyone. Several times a day. Don't take it personal. It's just when someone says or does something funny or sarcastic, I've got this innate habit of going "I love you, man". So, it's not like "I love you. Let's get married and have eight kids." No, it's general love. The harmless kind :D

6. hippy i am

Oh and I'm sober at the mo'. I can't find the energy to get up, roll a joint and go outside. Ahh, but it is nice outside. And I just woke up. I need to wake and bake.

7. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

Whether you mean it in the "marriage" sense or the general sense, it's not harmless. Love is powerful, and telling someone you love them can maybe save a life :eek: Just as long as you mean it of course. Man, I wanted this to make more sense but I just woke up

8. TopNotchStoner

He was referring to the fact that he said it was bad for 14 year-olds to smoke weed. He was making a joke about irony. haha

9. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

Good morning fellow stoners! Today I embraced the wake and bake. Amen.

10. TopNotchStoner

That sounds fun. I haven't woke-n-boke since yesterday. Yes, I said "woke-n-boke", as per proper stoner usage.

11. hippy i am

Yes, love is powerful, I do know that. But if one does know how to spread it around real nonchalantly, then it all works out just swell, right? All you need is love. Ha, I just woke up, too.

12. hippy i am

Ohh. Well, it was right underneath the post that was meant for me with my quote in it. Lol. I'm tired. I just woke up, lol.

13. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

I was all ready for a nice morning, incoherent debate on proper grammar, but then I saw that you used the term 'stoner usage' instead of grammatical usage. You're a pretty thorough one, TNS. Good day to you, sir.

14. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

haha i like the pic in your sig. i had Cinn-a-parts from Pizza Hut recently, and they were amazing.

as long as you mean it, it's all good

15. westham

westham Member

stone sobber now for 3 yrs.

16. hippy i am

Yeah, I was at my friend Shannon's house and her fiancè wasn't home, so we brought out the bongs. And they had a weird type of bong that I had never seen before. She kept telling me to be careful about smoking it and not to inhale it too fast and deep... but I'm an idiot and I don't listen to anybody and before I knew it, I had smoked the whole damn thing and I was FUCKED up. And it was a cinnamon crunch bagel from the bakery-cafè that I work at (Panera Bread). Best damn bagels ever, if you want my opinion. Perfect for munchies. :D

Oh, but of course I mean it. I always do.

17. TopNotchStoner

hahaha I try. I can use improper grammar, if you'd like.

18. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

mmmm bagels. cinnamon crunch sounds delicious. i may have to take a short trip to the great canadian bagel soon or some other sort of bagel store and pick some up, though i doubt they have cinnamon crunch :( they have really good bagel spreads though. theres no breakfast foods chillin in my house anyways, but should i walk 30 mins for a bagel? am I rambling?

though a grilled peanut butter would be good. you make it like a grilled cheese, it's messy but amazing.

yes, I am rambling.

19. hippy i am

Hmm, I can mail you some. And then you could just pop them in the microwave and the maybe staleness of the delivery route will disappear. What say you?

No. You're too cool to ramble. :)

GRILLED PEANUT BUTTER? That sounds delish. Ohmygod.

Lol, no. No, you're not.

20. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i say stand up and fight for freshness!

I thought the cool kids rambled! I always wanted to be like the cool kids!

Not.

i know you just turned on the stove and whipped a can of peanut butter out.

don't forget butter and bread! and make sure you put it in a frying pan, as opposed to right on the burner.

Yes, yes I... did.n't.... NOT RAMBLE.