Tell me about your wildest MMF/FFM stories!

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Stormofswords, May 6, 2013.

1. Stormofswords

Stormofswords Member

I am currently being really intrigued in having a threesome with my gf. Either MMF or FFM. She says she would be more comfortable doing a FMF first which by all means makes me happy but I also wouldn't mind a MMF.

So please tell me your stories good or bad so I can get more ideas and hopefully act on it soon!

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Where would you find a willing male or female to make this intriguing idea happen?

3. NikoGreene

NikoGreene Member

My gf and I have had a few threesome's over the last 3 years but all FFM She likes girls as well so it works out fairly well for us. I have told her if she really wanted fmm I could do it for her although it doesn't really do anything for me. All of our's have came from friends of hers/ours that we trust and have always made it about us with someone. They are very fun and exciting and remember always follow the female, it makes the situation more relaxed plus you get to watch the best part!

4. Stormofswords

Stormofswords Member

I am not sure. Its still in the "talks" I was thinking I close friend, although my gf makes it seem better if it was a stranger that was safe so we don't ever have to see em again.

5. Son of John

Son of John Banned

It's my opinion that it will be far easier to find another male who would want to join your sex party. As anyone who has ever been in threesomes can attest, when there are two males and one female, she becomes the center of attention. Also, it is possible for two men to "service" one female at the same time, whereas it is much more difficult for one male to attend to the sexual needs of two women at the same time.

As for finding the "right" male, you can either look among your friends, or go for a meeting with a total stranger. Each has its benefits and risks. But you may just have that one special friend who would respond positively to the question "Would you like to join my wife and me for a sex party?"

6. Stormofswords

Stormofswords Member

Anyone else can share a sexy threesome story? common people!!