Tell me about your weird dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Americunt, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

LOL!!

:unsure:

2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

That reminded me of some of the dreams that I have where my late mother is there. In the dream, I find myself thinking, what made me think that you were dead. I then start to think that I must have dreamed that she had died. Who said that life was simple. I may just be dreaming that I am sending you this reply, so when you read it, pinch yourself to make sure that you are awake. LOL.

1 person likes this.
  3. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

Last night's dream featured pregnancy, yet again. I'm chalking it up to spending too much time with my pregnant boss.

My dad was a gypsy, and he led me to some altar covered in gypsy dolls...the dolls had spirits inside them that whispered to me. They said, "It's a girl, and she is going to give you a lot of trouble!". Then I go into labor (up until this doll conversation, there was nothing in my dream about being pregnant), and I give birth to this teeny tiny preemie baby. I held her in my hands and looked at her, thinking "She's going to die", and she just calmly looked back at me. I took her to the bathroom sink wanting to bathe her, but my mom had all these stacks of towels sitting on the sink/counter.

I told my boss about the strange dream and we ended up having a conversation about how fetuses are basically parasites and how being pregnant is a horrible state of existence :D

4. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

I forget most of my dreams shortly after I've had them.....that being said, a few that stick in my mind include: Being stalked by a murderous Jim Carrey.....which I found to be both very scary and exciting, being held hostage by a Terminator made from liquorice all-sorts and who could forget fucking my best friends dead sister in the morgue (she's not actually dead irl).

1 person likes this.
  5. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

When not having weird pregnancy dreams, I've been having a lot of rapey dreams lately. A couple of nights ago I dreampt of bombs falling and sinking the country into some kind of Mad Max society...I met several different groups of unsavory people, all of which had at least one person who wanted to rape me.

6. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

This tops the weirdest dreams for me in a long while. So, last night's dream...I call the plumber because the sinks and toilets were backed up and I couldn't get them unclogged. The plumber shows up and he finds eye balls stuffed in the drains of the sinks and toilet pipes. And they're all floating in this mucky water, in my dream. Wtf?? I'm thinking that I dreamed this because I watched a Halloween cooking show and one of the cooks in the contest made a dessert showing a goblin holding eye balls. :D Omg, how crazy the mind works, right?

I wish I could pay someone to implant better dreams into my brain. :bigcry:

1 person likes this.
  7. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Just to assure you...THIS IS NOT A DREAM. :D

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well i did have a dream with a big fluffy dragon in it a couple of nights or maybe a week ago.
    it made me feel happy, you know, seeing and meeting him/her,
    and it wasn't shaped like falcore, it had more of a pointed cone shaped kind of head,
    and stood on tall legs, neither asian noodle nor european mid evil, more like, from some other world,
    a little like myre's mount, but not exactly like either. anyway, i don't really remember much of anything about it.

1 person likes this.
  9. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

They call those people Dream Weavers. Basically create dreams to help people figure out their shit.

Side note: water= emotion in dream language. Are you feeling judged?

10. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Hmmm yes, now that you mention it. I have been feeling that way at work. :/

1 person likes this.
  11. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

Dreams are pretty awesome at pointing out your baggage. I would explore those feelings.

12. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I always get these dreams about having access to drugs. There aren't really scenarios in the dreams I just know that the dream has something to do with drugs. It's funny because I don't do drugs anymore. I guess my psyche misses the good old days. :beatnik:

1 person likes this.
  13. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

Looking for an escape?

1 person likes this.
  14. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

yeah maybe huh. It's nothing terribly important. I only have these dreams every once in awhile. I think it's because I used to be a real druggy.

15. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

But is the dream leading the reality, or did reality trigger the dream.?
    Before you start wondering after reading this comment, I have NEVER prowled the streets of London in my underwear.[​IMG]

16. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I'm really trying to believe you ;)

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I don't ever really remember my dreams, like ever. Is this healthy?

Theres really only been a handful of dreams I have remembered in the last few years. One of the last dreams I vividly remember was 6 years ago, I was pregnant and dreamed all my friends and various other people were walking down a road for some apocalyptic reason, then we ventured into another dimension amd were riding on the back of a dragon in space

And my whole life i've had a reoccuring dream about searching through an old rambling, dusty house, but I bavent had that one in a while

18. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

House dreams... House=Psyche in dreams.

So, you aren't searching anymore... Or you are and not remembering it when you wake up. ;)

1 person likes this.
  19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

You don't remember them at all or you forget them soon afterward? I don't remember what I assume to be a majority of my dreams, but I do remember a decent amount of them when I first wake up. But then by the end of the day I've forgotten. It's actually really weird when you think about it, even if I actively think about the events of my dream as soon as I wake up and repeatedly throughout the day, I still manage to forget most if not all of the dream within the next few hours.

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I dont remember them at all, I just wake up from blackness basically