Tell me about your weird dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Americunt, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

Last night the cast of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" serenaded me with Nelly Furtado's "Turn Off the Light".

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

last night: i was in some sort of stadium with a 70 foot deep water filled quarry sort of thing in the middle. somehow i accidentally scraped my leg with a needle full of a fictional drug that numbs you. then i was in my parents' house, and a huge swarm of gnats came at me, but they were immediately eaten by a huge swarm of bats. the bats then went into the ceiling and back out the soffit outside the window, where they covered some random kid that was standing there and seemingly enjoying all the bats. then i was walking into a town when a rainstorm came and i took refuge in a golf course pro shop. i'm pretty sure other things happened in there as well, but that's what i remember.

1 person likes this.
  3. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

lol!

After reading some of the dreams you all have on here, I don't think I'm going to complain about mine, anymore. :D

1 person likes this.
  4. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

You should read some of the entries in my dream journal :unsure:

1 person likes this.
  5. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Okay, here are two weird ones.

Last night, I had a dream that I was in Mexico (don't ask how I knew it was Mexico, but it was Mexico lol) and I was trapped in an old abandoned church, that had no lights, etc. It was dark outside, I would look out the window, and it was pitch black, really creepy. I was hidden away in this small room, and in the room was a drain of some type, where huge bugs (like the size of my hand) were crawling through ...into the room. They were cartoonish, though...so not normal looking bugs. Then, there were a few people who showed up at the end to rescue me, but then I woke up. That was a middle of the night dream.

I had another dream as well, where a guy I dated a few years back, was trying to get me to go out with him again, and I kept telling him that I'm married, but he didn't care. We were talking about it, as we went down poles like you'd see in a fire station. Then, I woke up. Another stupid dream to add to my list. :bigcry:

1 person likes this.
  6. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

What was at the end of the poles?

I dreampt I was at a bar last night, and asked the bartender for something fruity so she gave me a wine cooler. I yell, "Perfect!" and start drinking, but she stops me and says "You're pregnant." I had no idea. Then she says, "You're right where you're supposed to be."

I am not pregnant, nor trying to be pregnant, and haven't had sex recently enough to be pregnant :D

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

caught it from a toilet seat?

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

You really don't want to know... Seriously, you don't.

9. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Strangely familiar. I seem to always be in a strange area and missing my pants, (I have no idea why). I discreetly try to make my way (in my underwear) to my car, but it seems to be missing and I wonder if I have parked it in the next street. It is so odd and has no connection with anything that has ever happened to me in real life. Perhaps the trigger was somehow connected to the previous similar dream. I have not had these dreams for a few years now. It will be interesting to see if they start again now that you have triggered them in my mind.

t

1 person likes this.
  10. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Is this really a dream? Hmmm? :p

2 people like this.
  11. wilsjane

Ha-ha. Yes. I don't prowl around the streets in my underwear, so you are quite safe if you ever visit London. :p

1 person likes this.
  12. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Hmmm...I will try to believe you. ^_^

Dreams are strange sometimes...I haven't had a really great dream in a while. They are all tedious and redundant. :bigcry:

1 person likes this.
  13. wilsjane

I know. A few weeks ago, I had the most bizarre dream, I was about 15 floors up a weird old building forcing window frames out from the top down and letting them drop to the ground. Worried about the height I was at, every level was a relief, but with every level I seemed further from the ground. As if this was not bizarre enough, I was always on the top rung of the ladder that was a pair of household steps which I own that are only a few feet high. Then suddenly I was on the ground floor where a ceiling had collapsed and telling complete strangers not to worry. Next I felt something on my back. I suddenly woke up and realized that I had rolled over on top of our cat. The only possible explanation for all this is that I am a chartered surveyor and was asked the previous evening to help with a report on Grenfel Tower which is near to my London office. I have been quite traumatized about the terrible event and our daughter who is a London police officer has been there for the last month searching for human remains and does not expect the search to end for another 2 months. The mind can play nasty tricks on us at times. I don't remember ever having dreams of a sexual nature, but since I believe that we only remember dreams when we wake suddenly, I may have had some fun in my sleep that I know nothing about.

14. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

I seriously do. I once had a dream about what I can only describe as a circus straight out of the mind of the Marquis de Sade.

If the sperm are that acrobatic then I've got one hell of a pregnancy coming.

15. wilsjane

Sorry if my last reply sounded a bit creepy, but this should amuse you.

Love unrequited, robs me of me rest Love, hopeless love, my ardent soul encumbers Love, nightmare like, lies heavy on me chest And weaves itself into my midnight slumbers When you're lying awake with a dismal headache And repose is taboo'd by anxiety I conceive you may use any language You choose to indulge in, without impropriety For your brain is on fire, the bed-clothes conspire Of usual slumber to plunder you First your counter pane goes and uncovers your toes And your sheet slips demurely from under you Then the blanketing tickles, you feel like mixed Pickles, so terribly sharp is the pricking And you're hot and you're cross and you tumble and Toss 'til there's nothing 'twixt you and the ticking Then the bed clothes all creep to the ground in a heap And you pick 'em all up in a tangle Next your pillow resigns and politely declines To remain at its usual angle Well, you get some repose in the form of a dose With hot eye balls and head ever aching But your slumbering teems with such horrible dreams That you'd very much better be waking For you dream you are crossing the Channel And tossing about in a steamer from Harwich Which is something between a large bathing machine And a very small second class carriage And you're giving a treat penny ice and cold meat To a party of friends and relations They're a ravenous horde and they all come on board At Sloane Square and South Kensington Stations And bound on that journey you find your attorney Who started this morning from Devon He's a bit undersiz'd and you don't feel surprised When he tells you he's only eleven Well you're driving like mad with this singular lad By the bye the ship's now a four wheeler And you're playing round games, and he calls you bad names When you tell him that, ties pay the dealer But this you can't stand so you throw up your hand And you find you're as cold as an icicle In your shirt and your socks the black silk with gold clocks Crossing Sal'sbury Plain on a bicycle And he and the crew are on bicycles too Which they've somehow or other invested in And he's telling the tars all the particulars Of a company he's interested in It's a scheme of devices, to get at low prices All good from cough mixtures to cables Which tickled the sailors, by treating retailers as Though they were all vegetables You get a good spades man to plant a small tradesman First take off his boots with a boot tree And his legs will take root, and his fingers will shoot And they'll blossom and bud like a fruit tree From the green grocer tree you get grapes And green pea, cauliflower, pine apple and cranberries While the pastry cook plant cherry brandy will grant Apple puffs and three corners and banburys The shares are a penny and ever so many Are taken by Rothschild and Baring And just as a few are allotted to you You awake and with a shudder despairing You're a regular wreck, with a crick in your neck And no wonder you snore, for your head's on the floor And you've needles and pins from your soles to your shins And your flesh is acreep, for your left leg's asleep And you've cramp in your toes and a fly on your nose And some fluff in your lung and a feverish tongue And a thirst that's intense And a general sense that you haven't been sleeping in clover But the darkness has pass'd, and it's daylight at last And the night has been long, ditto, ditto my song And thank goodness they're both of them over

[​IMG]

16. wilsjane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZgDtWhNP6c

1 person likes this.
  17. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I just might have a nightmare, tonight. ;)

(your reply wasn't creepy, btw - I thought it was funny)

18. wilsjane

Thank you. As you must have realized, I was terribly affected by that fire and the utter stupidity and incompetence of the developers and surveyors who turned a perfectly good building into a death trap. It is even worse for our daughter who is likely to spend the next 6 months guarding the building from looters and idiots. Fortunately she is only there one day a week.

19. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Last night's weird dream...

I was having a dinner party, and I look out the window, and there was a line of my relatives...in the line, an uncle who had passed away, and also my grandmother on my dad's side, who passed away. But, in the dream, they were alive, like it was present day, and I didn't think to myself ''these people are dead.'' I woke up thinking that, but in the dream, it was as if they weren't dead. I cooked this amazing dinner, and we all talked and had a great time. Then, I woke up. It made me miss my grandmother all over again. :(

1 person likes this.
  20. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

Visitors!! [​IMG]

1 person likes this.