Tell me about your weird dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Americunt, Oct 9, 2017.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i had another hipforums dream last night. it only lasted a few minutes, but i was online and there was a new troll posting under the name girl_dukat.

2. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

my dreams are all about details, but peaceful unemotional ones.

oddly enough i have a house like that in some of my dreams, but it doesn't belong to any relative of mine that i know of, either in dreams or in real life.
    i'm not sure it was even in a world where people owned things. no idea who owned it if anyone did, just no one objected to my exploring it,
    as indeed i seldom see anyone to object to my exploring anything anywhere.
    no one takes anything if anyone is obviously using it, but no one exactly owns anything in a completely exclusionary sense either.
    its not like any ideology you've ever heard of either, and its not like there's any government to enforce it,
    its entirely anthro-cultural, just how people do things, there's no such thing as business or money, and yet there's plenty of technology, and people are always making things,
    although i don't often actually meet any of them. and there aren't very many big places either, not like temples or factories or government office buildings,
    the biggest places are like more like colleges and libraries. there are buses and trains and people riding them, but nothing like automobiles and people owning them.
    construction is more conventional then anything i design when i'm awake, but that might be just because people just keep modifying everything instead of ever tearing anything down.
    there is a little bit of everything like you might find when you're awake, but only a little and more places don't have things like streets and paved roads, even though a few of them do.
    every place is just like the consensus of everyone who actually lives there, each in its own way, but they don't argue with each other about how to do things.

4. vols

vols Members

What is your favorite position

5. vols

vols Members

In the dream what is he doing to you

6. TheWrightStuff

TheWrightStuff Members

He's doing everything in the course of the dream.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  7. vols

vols Members

Do you like doggy

8. vols

vols Members

Your up for anything in bed

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

vols, please just cum already and stop scaring all the women.

curiousfellow and themnax like this.
  10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

as in real life, there's too much else going on in my dreams, and that usually not involving other people or even anyone else being there, to ever get around to any of that sex stuff.
    there are things if find erotic, but really almost never have any of them happened in any of my actual at sleep at night dreams.

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

that is one i share myself.

it is why, among other things, i refuse to own a gun.
    and avoid the company of aggressive people,
    and was afraid of being around (or responsible guardian for)
    anyone who might have left anything to me when they died.

and it is one of the few anxieties that have ever appeared in my own dreams.
    fortunately this is extremely rare.
    living by myself, living where external conversations are less likely to influence my dreaming, helps to keep it that way.

but i do believe i may have been the cause, mostly unintentionally, of at least one person, and possibly others, having killed themselves by depressed neglect.
    not that (one of them) didn't at least partially deserve or bring it on themselves,
    but i really would feel so much better if they had been inspired to improve their conscience instead.

being careful what we wish for, isn't just about ourselves.
    and yet there are things, or i suppose there to be, aspects of personality,
    not people themselves, this world would be better off without.

well the point as i believe it, of such dreams, is precisely our subconscious,
    warning us to be careful, both of what we do, and of what we wish for.

and most likely each of us, if not everyone, has at some time in their life,
    done something, that would look bad to someone else, whether it actually was or not.

Last edited: May 19, 2020
  12. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

All my dreams are weird and dark.

13. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I had a really funny dream. It's hard to explain, but it had to do with making fun of football and Miley Cyrus at the same time. It was like Simpsons magic! Pure comedy gold! Totally hilarious. I woke up from the dream because it was too funny.

There was instead of Miley, this sexualized little boy and his dad... lmao. And the punchline was when someone said something like - "nothings weirder than this" and the focus went to the boy sliding down an ice sculpture like a firefighter. :D They were cartooney like a Simpsons skit.

It sounds so stupid, but I still can't stop laughing, and this was about 35 minutes ago (I went to bed at 19:30 PST).

Faelixx likes this.
  14. themnax

themnax Senior Member

mine are always realisticly detailed and their strangeness is in a positive way. i can't say as there's anything that's never happened in any of them.
    but its never been a context like what humans would call "dark". not to mention i'm glad for this.
    and i have neither more nor less control in them then i do in waking life, though sometimes in different ways over different things, kind of traded off because their universe works different sometimes
    but i can say, they're like a slice of what is for me ordinary life, in a parallel, culture setting. geographically solid, and yes, sometimes things happen in them that i wake up laughing about.
    i've seen cartoons on tv and computer screens in them, and illustrations in books. i've never seen a mirror though, and i've looked for them.
    i don't think people in my dreams, when there are people in them, think about their appearance in the same way we do.
    maybe with all their advanced technology, mirrors are just something they never got around to inventing.
    its not a perfect world, but it is a calm and happy one.

15. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

I've been having a really weird one recently, I think it's to do with what's going on in a lot of shops these days, it seems it's getting harder to get meat things, yet they're stocking more and more veggie stuff, I am particularly fond of meat samosas, yet lately all I can find is vegetable ones, my local bakery seems to have given up on meat pasties and the like, now it's all vegetable slices and vegetarian sausage rolls, wtf is a vegetarian sausage roll!
    Anyway, it's all getting to me and recently I keep having this dream it goes like this. I get into a row at the supermarket with this woman, she's vegan and starts going on at me for eating meat, I end up taking her back to this cellar and making her strip, then I make her dress in leather, underwear, top, jeans, boots, the full kit, then I keep her locked up for a week and feed her steaks or burgers or meat pies for every meal. Each time she complains I simply tell her that now she knows how I feel when I'm constantly getting all this veggie crap rammed down my throat. it's all very weird.

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the reason you're seeing less meat isn't vegans. its because management in the meat packing industry is refusing to protect their workers from covid and other communicable illnesses, and they're predictably getting sick and dying which is causing meat product production to be way down. of course this may have nothing to do directly with your dream.

17. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

no. this was happening last year with the meat, I think it's a bit like this BAME crap, or equality for gays, lesbians, dead hamsters or whatever the fuck wants equality these days, those who scream loudest get what they want regardless of if they are in a majority or not, it's all this PC bollocks!

18. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Had a wild n crazy dream last night.

The dream had......Gasoline explosions, House torchings, Cops, Deaths, Motorcycle crashes. It was a dream that was occurring during the night hours with rain.

Driftrue was there with me in all the suspense and chaos.

jagerhans likes this.
  19. themnax

themnax Senior Member

soooo, you honestly think you'd be better off without equality? have you ever heard of this thing called logic?

jagerhans likes this.
  20. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

I don't mind equality, when it's applied properly, but in a lot of cases it isn't. a black guy got a job in my local police force recently, not because he was the best bloke for the job, but because it was felt they should employ more black people. It's like disability, I was classed as disabled at one point due to mental health issues, when I wanted to get back into work they said they'd make sure I got interviews under a scheme to help disabled people get back into work, the only interviews I got was for jobs that were unsuitable.
    Equality should be applied, but it has to be real equality, not like some of the shit that goes on today pretending to be equality.

Mallyboppa likes this.