Tell me about your weird dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Americunt, Oct 9, 2017.

1. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i think the most often thing i find to worry about in my dreams is not missing the last public transportation or how otherwise to get back to where i happen to be living,
    or where or how otherwise to spend the night, after having spent a mostly enjoyable or interesting day exploring some place in them.

i really love and enjoy my dreams better then any kind of like movies or even books. they're like miniature vacations that i don't otherwise get much chance to experience and enjoy.

2. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

About 4 nights ago I had a dream and the next morning I remembered a snippet of being in a small freighter in our port. I remember distinctly being in the meal room with other sailors. Yesterday my wife and I were watching a episode of “Lovejoy” on Acorn and there was a scene in a pint sized freighter from the Soviet Union including a shot in the meal room....the very one I had seen in my dream.

3. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

I keep dreaming that I am somewhere, like a party or on a street, and there are many people. Then I suddenly realize I shouldn't be there because of lockdown and I have to go back home in a hurry avoiding contact with other people: this is when folks start following me stubbornly trying to get as close as possible. Or I have to avoid the police and take diversions until I find myself trapped in some loopy dream place. If you think that this sucks, yessir it does.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I had a dream last night that one of the guys I work with was an awesome rugby player and I forgot about it until I saw him tonight and I just burst out laughing at him "here he is, rugby fucken legend" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

He didn't know what was going on.

neonspectraltoast likes this.
  5. As I was falling asleep last night, I felt a presence in the room with me. I could feel it on the bed, touching me. Then I was dragged out of bed, and found myself floating beside the bed. Pretty sure I was asleep at that point.

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Sunshine.......The Only Reason That Dream Came To You Was Because..........You Were "Dead Drunk"........

And Fell Out Of Bed Flat On Your Face..........Hope The Bruises Heal Quickly........LOL..... :D

Cheers Glen.

7. I wasn't that drunk.

8. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

.Sounds like a Close Encounter of the Fourth Kind which involves a person being taken (In your case from your bedroom) and experimented upon inside a UFO

9. I wish. It was kind of strange, though, as I was fully awake when it started and trying to fend off fear. The next minute I guess I was asleep.

hotwater likes this.
  10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Anal Probes For The Win....... :D

Cheers Glen.

wilsjane and hotwater like this.
  11. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Those poor aliens.

Looked at mouth............This is where the sh*t comes out. :worried::worried:
    Looked at ass................Perhaps this is where we have to put the information in. :yum::yum:

12. I have had a recurring dream over the years, started when I was a young child. Nothing ever happens in my dream, its just a place where I feel comfortable and safe and I like to look at all the interesting things there. This place, in my dream, is my Grandmother's attic, even though it looks nothing like it in real life. It has many small "rooms" on different levels with stairs leading to each one, some regular stairs, some spiral staircases, some are more like ladders. The walls are mostly lined with wooden bookshelves filled with old leather bound books and little treasures. There are little nooks with window seats and interestingly shaped stained glass windows. There is a soft light streaming through the colored glass. There are steamer trunks, antique furniture, and Persian carpets. It amazed me as a child and it still does now, I haven't dreamt about it in a while, I miss it.

13. jagerhans

I dreamt that I was an airliner pilot- but oddly, the Captain of a passenger blimp, not a plane. It was kind of a short, blunt dream, because I was just piloting for a while, then a black guy with shades and a gun breaks into the cockpit, I turn my head and bang! the fellow shoots me in the head, and I die. End of dream, I wake up wondering what kind of lame dream is that. It wasn't even a nightmare, no time to get scared or stuff. Thinking again it is almost ridiculous :smile: WTF

14. parua

parua Members

I dreamt that I was walking with a particular hf member, up a wooden incline with a few stairs here and there. We were walking in front of shacks, or huts - kinda primitive ones, but no in a primitive place. I reach out and placed my hand on her back (in a non sexual way) to help if she became unsteady on the incline. I notice that she was wearing silk. Then I woke.

There was more to it I think (details, that is), but I just took something to help with sleep, and I can't remember any more.

jagerhans likes this.
  15. jagerhans

yeah, details of dreams are hard to retain. often when i wake up i try not to forget the dream but it slips away just like water between fingers . only a confused emotion lingers

neonspectraltoast and parua like this.
  16. jagerhans

sometimes i dream that i feel the urge to cut my fingers off, or even a piece of my dick. and during the dream all I can think of that is, Not sure but I guess that wasn't the brightest idea after all. weird huh ?

17. TheWrightStuff

TheWrightStuff Members

I'm a 24 years old first year High School teacher and several times I've had a dream that I was having sex with one of my students. Always the same boy. I wake up sweating and very excited and always wind up masturbating while thinking about the dream.

18. jagerhans

Indeed. In my dream I cut off a finger, then cannot resist and cut another one, than start thinking "OK, I may still need a few fingers, better if I stop doing this thing.."

Another deranged dream that in the past occurred to me pretty often had was of me having sex with a shotgun or a rifle and in the dream it made perfect sense. I used to wake up to the sensation of being the first and foremost weirdo in this planet.

19. jagerhans

I don't think this qualifies as weird, pal. It is an ordinary erotic dream. MY erotic dream (see above) was insane AF, lol.