Tell me about your weird dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Americunt, Oct 9, 2017.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

at least your fall will be cushioned.

Candy Gal and DrRainbow like this.
  2. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

[​IMG]
    She may get eaten!​

3. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

True. Lol
    I think these dreams happen when we are drifting into an unconscious state?

DrRainbow likes this.
  4. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Well, that's a let down.

DrRainbow likes this.
  5. Dax

Dax Members

Despite what we have been told via the christian bible, Joseph et al, dreams are nothing more than our subconscious
    mind doing its own thing while the conscious mind takes a rest ie sleeping. Dreams cannot fortell the future nor give us the winning lotto numbers. They are simply a mixed up load of information that we call dreams.

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I was at my former place of work and I was walking around endlessly from one office to another.
    I encountered several colleagues and tried to talk with them but felt exhausted, then I woke up.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i've always found it weird how many dreams are consist of being tired. i guess it makes sense, considering that's your state when you start dreaming, but it still seems a little off to me.

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

scratch my head on waking. that would be the incredible shrinking elevator door, that i gave up on trying to shrink myself enough to go through so i just ended up using the stairs.
    i was on a balcony and it was downstairs to the main floor anyway so i don't even remember why i wanted to use the elevator except that it was there.

9. hotwater

It’s seems a little off because I posted it in weird dreams.

If it was a normal conventional dream, I would typically be surrounded by naked teenage girls with Gary Puckett & the Union Gap’s ‘Young Girl Get Out of My Mind’ playing in the background. ..lol..

10. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

I had a weird dream recently that it was me and another woman (whom i don't know) traveling by car. We made a stop at Ronda Rousey's house. She was with her boyfriend (whom i don't know). We were just hanging out, chit-chatting. Then they drove us to another location (i don't know were).

11. hotwater

I don’t know if this helps but Ronda Rousey’s current Boyfriend is Travis Browne

12. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

I'm aware of that. But he wasn't in the dream. It was some other guy i don't know. Dreams are weird like that.

hotwater likes this.
  13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i had a hipforums moment in my dream the other night. in the dream i was in bed, and my feet were hanging out of my blankets. i wanted to pull them back under the blankets, so i told myself to "pull your feet in" and laughed hysterically at the reference. then a ghost showed up and i got scared and woke up.

hotwater and Tyrsonswood like this.
  14. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

15. Last night was the strangest night of my life. I found myself standing naked on the street outside my house, carrying what I perceived to be the ten commandments. I snuck around back, and it was the alleyway behind my place, but it was in the future. I was naked so I snuck in where I lived anyway. Someone else was obviously living there. It was so real I was frightened, then I realized I was dreaming. And I could look around at all of this stuff I knew was a dream, but it was all so real.

Well, the lady and her kid who lived there showed up, and I told her that I was from the past. She said no, she was from the future. I explained to her that I was actually somewhere else, but I was dreaming.

Then that dream ended and I went into sleep paralysis. Usually I don't see what is there to be scared of when I have this, but this time I was laying in bed, with my eyes open (or so I thought,) and next to me was my own dead body. It started coming closer and closer, until it turned into regular old me again, and then we just sort of melded together.

The night went on like this with extremely vivid dreams. I can't recall everything, but it was sure strange. In one, me and a dream friend defeated a monster which was a giant squid, but after we killed it, it evolved into a unicorn and possessed a little girl! I learned that night that unicorns are something to be feared.

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

my dreams are always about the places where i am in them. usually by myself. sometimes seeing places, sometimes exploring or even making them.
    sometimes places where i live (in the dream) or travelling between them. missing the last train back and having to look for someplace to camp for the night happens some times.
    train stations, bus stops, rural stores and resteraunts that are also bus stops sometimes figure in them. sometimes there are people i have some sort of relation with, but they're almost always 'off stage' for most of the dream. sometimes, a lot less often, there are lots of people, but they're usually all "npc's", that i almost never actually interact with. and they're most often a little ways off when i see or notice them at all. of course there are other people on buses and trains, and sometimes also at places i get on or off, but not always many or at the stopping places at all.

usually its the things i'm most interested in doing but seldom in real life get the chance to, like generally travelling and making things, i mean big things like houses or landscape design, or even the trains and their tracks. oh and the people aren't always human. though most of the time i don't even really notice that much about what they look like. i almost never have any idea what i look like to them either. maybe something like my avatar over there, or as often maybe projecting no physical appearance at all, but mostly just not something i would notice.

17. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

The U.S. National Rainbow Gathering was at my farm house . The backyard and beyond , beyond became a prairie wilderness .

18. Nebulous

Nebulous Carpe diem

I had a dream that a super giant bee was chasing me and finally stabbed right through me with it’s stinger.

Fun fact: I hate bees

19. I also had a dream the other night about a giant bee.

Last night I dreamed there was an octopus the size of the earth with its tentacles around it.

20. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I sometimes dream that I'm under water and that I can breath. Every time this happens I become aware that I'm dreaming and that I can do whatever I want. But then I wake up. I have sometimes tried to hold it but can never do anything once I've realised I'm in the dream. Also, to this day I still wake up in a panic that I've not done my university course work. Then I realise that I finished it all almost 20 years ago. I've never had a wet dream. Come close but again I wake up.