Tell me about your weird dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Americunt, Oct 9, 2017.

1. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Last night I had a bizarre dream.

I was a State Police officer and I was climbing down this 100 foot ladder in the middle of winter to inspect three cars that crashed in the ravine below.

When I got to the bottom I walked past the cars and as I stood in the snow a black Lab ran right past me followed by a small mutt of unknown breed - then i woke up sweating

2. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Just tonight I dreamt I was a Amazon.com delivery driver.

I was delivering people's packages completely naked. When people on the street saw me naked getting out of the vehicle they were like......ugh. um..okay...that's something you don't see everyday?

I made a naked delivery to a patient at a mental hospital. When I got to the room where the customer was, I realized there were a couple of other naked patients in there sitting in recliners.

As I was imputing the customer information into my data collector thing a mu bob, one of the naked patients in the recliner started making weird noises and got out of his recliner and drunkenly approached me.

He put his hands on me and I pushed him off and said to the staff "get him the fuck off me"

I suddenly realized that I should have never even been at the mental hospital OR even driving for Amazon.com because I failed to have a DOT card to begin with.

Then I woke up..

hotwater likes this.
  3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^^^^^......???.....:confounded:

Cheers Glen.

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  4. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have this recurring dream about being in a car speeding up this narrow bridge and the bridge gets steeper and steeper until the car tumbles end over end backwards. My last view is of the soaring bridge steel framework overhead. And then one day I drove over the Columbia River between Longview, WA and Ranier, OR and had this stark realization that this is the bridge in my dream....even tho I’d never seen it before.

5. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

I dreamed that i looked out my back yard window. And saw a dinosaur and a dog running around and a man standing by the door entrance. The dinosaur was limping the whole time. The dinosaur seemed so controlled like it didn't want to be there. Like it was forced to do what the man wanted. Then the dinosaur started running towards the wooden fence, begging its head against it. It was still limping while doing this. It did it a few times until it broke through and escaped. Then hoped over one fence after another seemingly desperate to escape. Until it got to a higher fence. It tried desperately to hope over a few times but couldn't. It was getting more and more tried and desperate and could barely walk. Then i woke up.

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

while we don't have to have seen something before to dream about it, pictures of that bridge have been all over the place, ever since they built it.

7. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I feel bad for the dinosaur

8. I dreamed that I really missed my long deceased grandma, and I was crying, so someone got her on the phone for me. And she started out by being like, "Oh sweetheart..." But then she started making vulgar sounds, the implication being the kinds of sounds someone would make if they were sticking their tongue in my ear, only very exaggerated, like incoherent babbling. It was a terrible dream.

9. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I've never had a wet dream. Always wake up before the sex part

10. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

So did i. Luckily it was only a dream. But these things do happen. Not with dinosaurs of course.

11. hotwater

I dreamed I was in the middle of a battlefield surrounded on all side by people shooting at me, but instead of using conventional fire arms
    everyone had a ray-gun and I was genuinely scared of being disintegrated.

12. Psychopath

Psychopath Members

Well i have had more extreme crazy ass dreams you won't believe but here I go, a couple of times I've been out of my body looking at myself and had to try to get back into my body. Another time i was sunk into the mattress, with bed above myself and i was in water it seamed couldn't breath, finally pulled myself up out of the matress back on top. Also be to actrul hell two times I could draw out the demons whipping me and it was no stop working harder and harder. I've died to many times to count in my dreams, also I feel the pain of the actions in my dreams. Also sleep walk and act out my dreams since about 5yo. Yeah it sounds like bullshit but it's the truth, no Dr. Will help with sleep meds that i actruly need to help. I hate Dr's

13. hotwater

Had two really weird dreams on Saturday night.

In my first dream, I was in my living room staring out of the window when suddenly the sky got really dark and ominous,
    I was so scared I actually woke myself up before discovering the source of my fear.

Whatever was out there scared the shit out of me.

In my second dream, I died, or at least I think i experienced death. I was lying in my bed face up when it felt like every molecule in my body was leaving me,
    and the only thing that remained was my consciousness, until I woke-up and realized it was just a dream/nightmare.

14. themnax

themnax Senior Member

and then i woke up and i had not left the door open as i had dreamed that i had after all.

15. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Yeah... You don't want to know. Seriously, you don't

hotwater likes this.
  16. I dreamed my mom was making me give her a foot massage. I woke up and fell immediately back to sleep, and then she was rubbing her feet all over my face. My mom had bad feet, too. Long hairs on the toes, and her toenails were thick with some fungus. Then she smiled and gave me a little wave with her fingers and I woke up. I took it as a sign that I need to get my life together.

17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

WTF....???

Cheers Glen.

18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well there was this cat. i'd seen him once before and once since. he was in my room. my real life room, almost exactly as it is.
    now most of my dreams are totally real, as in everything works like it does in real life, computers, mirrors, books, clocks, everything,
    plus some things that don't, like levitation and teleportation, but almost never are they of actual places where i actually am.
    so this dream was very much an exception.

several things that would otherwise have been not too big of a deal, beyond the spritual connection i felt coming from this cat.
    one was having no idea how he came in, or for sure why. he may have jumped in through the bathroom window.
    quite a leap, but some cats can, or i suspected through a hole that behind something i'm not sure existed in the dream, but almost certain doesn't exist in real life.
    but he climed up on the bed and curled up next to me on top of the covers, as cats once they know me are sometimes want to do.
    i'd been doing other things that my real life room is almost but not quite proportioned to be possible.
    eventually he wanted me to open the door and then set there looking out.
    i layed back down and went back to sleep. yes there was sleeping and waking in this dream too.
    then i actually did wake up, in a kind of semi-panic that i had falled back to sleep with the door open and not wearing anything (which is how i normally sleep,
    but NOT how i normally open the door or leave it open)

of course on waking, no cat and door safely closed and locked as i had actually left it before going to sleep.

19. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Last night I had a very vivid dream of arguing with some railway workers about a street they had blocked off at a railroad crossing. There was a line of traffic behind me and everyone was mad at me for some reason. The railroad employees weren't even doing anything, just standing around with shovels. (Union labor maybe?)

Next moment in my dream I was pickling banana peppers at my dad's old house. The house smelled like vinegar. Then I woke up and it was time to go to work.

20. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I had this really weird dream of this teenage kid arguing with a bunch of people, none of whom I really recall knowing, outside a supermarket. It escalated to him threatening us individually.

I walked away from him and then went into the supermarket, a few dream scenes later there was this person down in front of the entrance with their head essentially decapitated and it wasn't really bloody but guts just ballooing out of the wound area in the neck. It was really bizarre and uncomfortable to witness, I think I turned down an aisle and woke up a few moments later