Tell me about your weird dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Americunt, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

I used to have a recurring Dream that I left all my tools out on the bench and I had to get them all locked away before I woke up ! Which when you think about it is weird because I must have known I was Dreaming ?

Americunt likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

last night i dreamed a really in depth prequel of dumb and dumber. harry made a new best friend and ditched lloyd, but then suddenly at the end harry and new guy decided that maybe they aren't that compatible (with no reason given) and they broke up.

then i went home and my apartment was full of snakes, so i got my landlord to put poison in it.

3. johnhermes

johnhermes Members

I was in an elevator where I went lucid in my dream. I asked one lady if she was an entity from another realm. she said yes and one of her eyes turned black. The elevator opened and we entered a basement like room. People were standing back against the wall. I asked again if there are other entities in here. Some just raised their hands. End of lucid dream.

4. I dreamed that a bunch of hillbillies reported seeing phantom war planes flying overhead. I believed them, so they became my friends. But a radio station didn't. Then I was living in this really tall house, and decided to go protest the radio station. I was wearing a fancy skirt like a schoolgirl. I met the hillbillies along the way and expected them to dislike me, because I was so fancy. But they didn't. Instead they informed me they were going to start a rap band to rap against the radio station. The next thing I knew I was rapping for the first time. I said something like, "I'm hilarious and as rare as a Stradivarius." Everyone thought I was a great rapper. In the end the whole dream became about how I should work on my rap skills.

johnhermes likes this.
  5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I was beating the crap out of someone (right hooks, left hand undercuts) but every time I tried to get a clear look at the face it somehow alluded me.

6. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

I keep dreaming about a nanny that passed away. She was in my dream cleaning out a dresser. I was talking to her about my problems. I also had a dream I turned a piece of paper into a computer.

I have been dreaming about Roger Waters and Harvey Weinstein.

7. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

I had a dream that a naked muscly man was dancing for me, trying to entice me into having sex. But where his penis should be, there was a metal cap, like a the lid to a salt shaker. The song "Detachable Penis" was playing while he danced.

8. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

That is weird. I had a dream I was at my old neighbors house and they were watching videos on a TV with their daughter that was my friend when I was little and I jumped the Dad or step Dads leg was missing and he as missing his hand. He kicked me out of their home because he found out I had brought home a man for New York he hated. My other best friend stuck up for me and I woke up.

I also had a dream I was at my Dads house in my old room I had as a teen and dragons were chasing me.

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the weirdest dreams i've had recently are ones in which i've lived being someone not very much like anything in my life. i mean i've been homeless and near homeless several times, but my parents were never rich or outright owned their own house, and they're both long dead now anyway. not that in these dreams i've ever actually met the parents of whoever this person is. just somehow, unintentionally, i seem to have dreamed someone else's life. and like i say, while not one entirely alien to me, not one i'd ever want to live.

Libbygrable87 likes this.
  10. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

I have had those dreams.

I had a dream some weird guy with in a crappy car kidnapped me and I was happy. I was with his kids he had seventeen year old twins, fourteen year old twins, a thirteen year old and elven year old twins all girls. We went to were they lived and they lived in a fair with rides and a freak show. His wife had more kids they had twin sons that were twenty one, twin seven year older boys, twin four year olds with down syndrome both boy and girl and one year old girls. Only one of the kids was not a twin. The wife was going to take us to a huge mall but we drove and never got there we almost got caught.

11. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Couple nights ago I dreamed that a virus had wiped out a good portion of the world's population and society was on the verge of collapse. So in the US a constitutional convention was called by the remaining states and I was a delegate. When I got there I found out that the convention was being dominated by a bunch of government insiders and I was livid. I saved the day somehow but can't remember that part.

12. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

I had a dream last night that this guy who seemed familiar, but I can't quite place exactly who he is, was a doctor. He kept following me, telling me that I missed my appointment. I kept walking and looking back, and he was walking faster. It wasn't scary, but it was one of those uncomfortable dreams when you wake up and glad it's just a dream.

I tend to have weird dreams like this, when I'm feeling anxious about something. My job is going great, but there's been SO many changes as of late, with management and company strategy, that maybe that's why I had that dream. :oops:

13. Last night I dreamed about my mom. We were inside somewhere and it was night, and I was looking at all of these dark windows and my mom was telling me how scary the dark is.

14. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

I had a dream I was in High School and a teenager and everyone was young then everyone in the class turned to me and started to become into their adult forum and I was scared to become the adult me. I then went to a college and everyone was young like twenty and eighteen they were adults but I am thirty one so I felt old and I found a place to live and we are all thirty something. One of the ladies Mom gave us a home. They had kids which I don't so I felt different. Then I woke up.

15. I dreamed men and this dude pulled our bikes in front of an on-coming train. I pulled my bike back just in time, but he rolled out further onto the track to face the train. And it hit him and knocked his torso off of his body.

16. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Maybe someday your dream will come true, and we'll have a day where only normal people post weird sex shit in non-sexual threads

Americunt likes this.
  17. hotwater

What was the nanny wearing because I've has similar dreams

18. hotwater

Last night I dreamt about being chased around by a giant who was looking to squash me, only it was from the POV of the giant.

One of the strangest dreams yet.

19. I dreamed I was in a movie theater, holding a cup with a shard of glass in it. To rebel against the moviegoers, I sliced my thumb open with the glass. It was totally flayed. Someone helped me out of the theater as I folded my skin back together. It didn't hurt that bad, and I felt vindicated.

20. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

Last night I had a dream I was going to see my Dad and we are driving to get to his home when we see a Toy R Us. I tell my Dad that they shut down all over the US and then the building vanished. All of these other stores vanished. We drove by a hotel with a pool and it vanished as well. Our car vanished and we had to walk I see my brother on the train tracks and I scream for him to get off but he didn't listen to me and got ran over by the train.

hotwater likes this.