telepathy when tripping?

Discussion in 'The Psychedelic Experience' started by KParker730, Apr 26, 2007.

1. KParker730

KParker730 Member

So i had a pretty intense third-fourth plateau DXM trip about a week ago, which was really enlightening and spiritual, but one really weird thing happened. So i was trippin out in "tussin space" and then i felt like another person was in my space with me and they were robotrippin too. it was really weird, and then i started talking with them, or communicating with them or something. this sounds like i was just way trippin balls but i wrote in a notebook that the other person lived in asheville north carolina. i had never heard of this town before this! it was really strange. its possible that i saw asheville somewhere, but has anyone else felt like they were communicating with someone else who was tripping?

2. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Thats crazy man.

I've never done high-dose DXM, but I have used a LOT of hallucinogens throughout my lifetime.

That sounds like a pretty cool phenomenon.

3. OstrOsized

OstrOsized Member

I've had numerous times when tripping on LSD where if I was tripping with a good friend, we wouldn't really have to talk most of the trip because it seemed like we were communicating without words. But I've never had something where I thought I was telepathically communicating with someone I've never met from a far away land.

4. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

Dxm isnt even a psychedleic